Pavitra Rishta

AshVik in BCL

Shina_AshVik202 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Priyanka Bhatt @iPriyankaBhatt  

tell us who you are excited to see in BCL? http://www.urlremoved/telly-stars-bowl-box-cricket-league-howzat/ ...

Telly stars to bowl us over in Box Cricket League - Howzat!

Cricket rules our hearts, there is no doubt about it, but imagine if KrystleD'souza is bowling to Suyyash Rai and Kishwer Merchant is bowling to Karan Tacker? Sounds interesting right? In Suyyash Rai's Words, "It's time to take cricket to another level! Same game, different concept! All TV actors and actresses are the players". Well digest this, all the television stars will be participating in Box Cricket League organized by Marinating Films Pvt Ltd. And this is not just another game of cricket but this is going to be fun filled tournament.

TheTellyTimes spoke to Sunny Arora of Marinating Films and he confirmed saying, "Yes we are organising it. There are 6 teams in total. The USP of this tournament is that it will be played in a box with a soft ball. This is the first tournament where guys and girls will play together. Every team will have two females minimum. The teams will have a pool of 14 players out of which 8 will play in the match. Female television stars will bowl and bat also. It is compulsory for female actor to bowl 1 over. So in total there will be 11 overs and 1 will be bowled by the female member of the team". When asked how did this idea of organising such tournament occur to him, he said, "When I was very young in 6th standard, I used to organise cricket tournaments in Delhi. So one night while I was sleeping around 2 am, I got this idea. We all have played this kind of cricket with soft ball at our house and everywhere so I thought we should start something like this with television stars. So I was awake to 8 am just writing the details how to do it, and the next morning we decided to do it".

Well looks like the fun element has been added to the team names as well. These are not just any names. Have a look at the team names - Mumbai Mastram will be captained by the charismatic Krystle Dsouza. Dilli Fukre whose promoter is Vishal SinghJaipur Joshiley is owned by talented TV actress Kamya Punjabi, and the brand ambassador of this team will be Pratyusha BanerjeeGhaint Punjabis will be captained by Barkha BishtSoorma Bhopali will see Sara Khan as one of the promoter. Baabu Moshayes will possibly belong to the Balaji camp as it's headed By Nivedita Basu. There will be a 7th team as well which will be Team Titli which will be headed by Noorin Sha of ABCD fame. This team will not be playing however will be the most looked out team. Well Team Titli will be giving performances before the matches. After every match there will be 2 awards, which will be Khadda of the match and Lucky boy. Well with the names of these awards you can guess yourself what the awards are all about. Yes the khadda award will be for the worst performer and lucky boy will be for the match performer who will get lucky with the Titlis.

We also spoke to Delhi Fukrey's team member Suyyash Rai who confirmed his participation. We could not stop our self from asking, whether we will get to see Kishwer Merchant and Suyyash Rai in the same team to which he said, (smiling) "Yes Kishwer is there in my team. Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi will also be a part of Delhi Fukrey". Looks like Delhi Fukrey will be friend's forever camp. Suyyash Rai has been a professional cricketer himself as he has played in Ranji matches. Looks like Dilli Fukrey already has got a star player. When asked him how it feels to be a part of such a tournament he said, "The only reason I am showing so much of interest is because I am a cricketer, even if you ask me to get up at 3 am to play cricket, I will be there. It's a great feeling. I have played cricket for like 10 years of my life, so it's very very close to my heart. Even when I am sitting alone I get emotional thinking about cricket. I have lived that life which was just about cricket. Sadly I injured my shoulder, I tried after my injury also but doctor said I can't play cricket. It required operation for which I had to go abroad and at that time it was very costly, that I really could not afford at that time. I still remember my 3rd or 4th birthday cake was a cricket pitch on which there were bat, pad and wickets made on it .So yeah this is what cricket means to me, and yes playing in BCL with all my friends from TV industry is a different feeling. frankly I want to play CCL one day for Mumbai Heroes which is Salman bhai's team but that is later, but I am glad marinating films have come up with such a thing and am glad to be a part of it. I am very excited as all my good friends are in my team and waiting for this to start". Well we really wish Suyyash, you realize your dream of playing in CCL. We could feel what cricket means to him while he was talking to us about his participation in BCL.

BCL will also have Karan Wahi, Karan Tacker, Nakuul Mehta and many more telly stars. A final date for BCL has also been announced. So all fans can block these dates, as this is something you can't afford to miss. The final dates are 23rd, 28th. 29th, 30th of March and 4th, 5th, 6th of April. Location will be Amar Studio, Madh Island.

urlremoved can't wait to watch our own telly stars in a different role altogether. We want to hear from you, yes you, all you fans. So tell us what you think about the whole BCL idea? Comment below your views and share with us who are you most excited to watch playing in BCL. TellyTimes wishes the Marinating Films and all the players' lot of good wishes for the success of BCL. Cricket fever with telly tadka is about to begin!

Writer: Priyanka Bhatt.

Suyyash Rai @suyyashrai 

https://m.facebook.com/DilliFukrey  Like this page !!! @DilliFukrey #dillifukre @rithvik_RD@AshaNegi7 @Vishal_singh786 @KishwerM @ShaleenMalhotra #bcl

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7 

To knw more about the #DilliFukrey team log on to https://m.facebook.com/DilliFukrey .. dddiillliii...

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7 

Heyy Ashvikans, u may show ur love for cricket n ur Ashvik by liking this 

Page link: https://www.facebook.com/DilliFukrey

Suyyash Rai @suyyashrai 

Yeah baibyyy @DilliFukrey #DilliFukrey #bcl @KishwerM @Vishal_singh786@ShaleenMalhotra @AshaNegi7 @rithvik_RD pic.twitter.com/yGH05HEVki

suyyashrai Suyyash Rai 
#dillifukre #bcl final team !!! @DilliFukrey @KishwerM @rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7@Vishal_singh786 @ShaleenMalhotra .. pic.twitter.com/O5pHyMD1IF

Edited by Shina_AshVik202 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Rithvik Asha-Aeman @Gautam_Saras 

Yes goo #DilliFukrey "@DilliFukrey: #DilliFukrey Warriors! ' pic.twitter.com/UV5JhIWQdW"

-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOOHOO SuKish and AshVik on the same team!! Dilli Fukrey🥳
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing here :)

Dilli Fukrey @DilliFukrey

Show your love to #DilliFukrey on FB! Link: https://www.facebook.com/DilliFukrey  Like and Share! ;)

Okay guys, there's a change! It's DILLI FUKREY! #DilliFukrey! FB, Twitter, Hashtag it's officially DilliFukrey instead of 'DelhiFukrey' :)

We just got to know the name of our 6th warrior! He's @ShaleenMalhotra! :) #DilliFukrey!

Suyyash is the captain, and we have AshVik, SuKish and Shaleen in the team along with him.

Looking forward to the updates, pics, videos and more!! Hope we get some segments as well!

Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
style14 thumbnail
This is going to be a rocking team...
Dilli Fukrey @DilliFukrey  

#VishalSingh, #KishwerMerchantt, #SuyyashRai, #AshaNegi, #RithvikDhanjani, #ShaleenMalhotra, #SehbanAzim, #SurbhiJyoti as ONE! #DilliFukrey!

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: style14

This is going to be a rocking team...

Dilli Fukrey @DilliFukrey  

#VishalSingh, #KishwerMerchantt, #SuyyashRai, #AshaNegi, #RithvikDhanjani, #ShaleenMalhotra, #SehbanAzim, #SurbhiJyoti as ONE! #DilliFukrey!

No doubt this is dream team especially #KishwerMerchantt, #SuyyashRai, #AshaNegi, #RithvikDhanjani, #ShaleenMalhotra, #SurbhiJyoti here😃
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
vishal singh @Vishal_singh786

I love Delhi @dhirajbattu @KishwerM @suyyashrai @BharatChawda2 @Giaa_Manek @halfash @AshaNegi7 @rithvik_RD @hi_apm pic.twitter.com/BB5esdDvg1

peachesnplums thumbnail
Suyyash is the team captain

Suyyash Rai @suyyashrai

https://m.facebook.com/DilliFukrey  Like this page !!! @DilliFukrey #dillifukre @rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 @Vishal_singh786 @KishwerM @ShaleenMalhotra #bcl

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7

To knw more about the #DilliFukrey team log on to https://m.facebook.com/DilliFukrey .. dddiillliii...

Asha Negi @AshaNegi7

Heyy Ashvikans, u may show ur love for cricket n ur Ashvik by liking this page.. https://m.facebook.com/DilliFukrey..dilli ... hain hum:)

--

Page link: https://www.facebook.com/DilliFukrey

style14 thumbnail
Even without PR, Ashvik have so many events on their plates..
Star Holi, NYC Concert and BCL...
peachesnplums thumbnail
I know naa Shails, they're in demand and very popular. Star has roped them in to promote their No more Kamzor initiative as well!

And Star is a channel that recognizes and promotes well unlike Zee.

BCL is so exciting coz we'll see AshVik SuKish and Surbhi in 1 team yay!!