Baldev FF-Baazigar anniversary pt 24 pg 65 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sonu zabardast starting hai teri ss ki... Loved the khayal sher... Aur sach bata iss mein Veera to Ballu ko reject kiya hai na...
^^^dont get her started Virgo!!! 😡 LOL
Awesome! ! 👏 😃 My bad boy Ballu is back! Yay!!! 🥳 Sonu plz make him worse nd quick! Nd m I excited to see how he teaches Veera dt lesson! ! Mk him kidnap her nd seduce her! 😈 Nd if u want me to write dt sizzling hot night I'll fo it4u.. 😈 But if u write a sizzling update urslf I'll b da happiest! Plz yaar mk him da vengeful passionate lover he was supposed to be! 😃 Thank you for dis darling! 🤗
Nd do u kno I missed u..? Bt evrytym u vanish u return wid such awesome updates nd VMs..I shudnt miss u so much. .. 😆
hai hai awesome update dear 😃
Love the dialogues Sonu! Aisa lag raha tha ke Baldev hi keh raha ho
Sonu, will you PM me when you update the SS? Please?😳
Huh..aakhir aag laga hi daala baldev ne...finally ..plzz continue soon..as I can't wait anymore..for d ghayal sher t come out with all d rage
Wow! 😊 Very well written! 👏 Nice to hear and read Baldev's feelings,with the story completely focused on him. A lot of things we don't get to see about Baldev's character on the show,you are covering in your SS,which I really like.