Pretty Little Liars

spoiler alert: alis mom

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Who the hell saw that coming.
This doesmt seem like a red herring. Looks like alis mom is A. 

But she has a team. Def has to have a team. 

Monas story checks out and she seems genuine. 

Those are the only two things that were crazy tonight.

Arias guy i could care less. 

Same abouy paige.

And feel bad for travis with the date being spoiled with hanns lack of attention due to the detctive questioning alis mom about paiges written note.

But hanna out two and two togeyher and knows paige wrote it. And looks like she tells emily too.

I loved aria and ezrad scene. Ezra seems like they will redeem him and aria will forgivr him and go back to him in time i bet.

But damn wuth alis mom and that dirt in the sheets thing and cryptic messagr and then shoeing up at night in spencers room and sneaking out right behind their backs. That gave me chills. 

I beleivr shes one of the head hanchos. 

The promo looks sickingly cray with spencer in the wedding dress running in the forest and thrn being clobbered by someone. I think spencer did hit someone.  It may have been on of the twins. 

Or maybe it was someone else.

Theres def more the this whole story for sure.

This episode was crazily twisted though and a great watch.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
great post rosh !
ali's mom always seemed freaky to me, since the time she came back she was acting so dodgy so i had my doubt on her from the beginning...but mann that last scene was in another level of freaky !!

about spencer...
one way of seeing this is that they might trying to make spencer believe that she killed ali since they knew she cant remember anything that night, and she might have seen who killed ali so they are trying to cover for that...so she might just be thinking that but it actually didnt happen...
or like you said she did hit someone, maybe ali..but we are still yet to find out...

the less i talk about hanna and her boy issues, the better...
i just hope hanna tells ems the truth and ems finally ends it with paige hopefully...sorry i really cant stand that girl not just because of this but i generally dont like her...😳

ezra-aria scene...well i dont know it is quite hard to tell whether he truly means it or he is just acting...i dont know what to believe😕 same with mona i'm not so sure that she has really changed, but lets see maybe i'm wrong...

but i loved the episode overall...another one that was quite superpacked !!