Debate Mansion

|| ~Happy Birthday Tanni~ ||

flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

We  all have our loves...things we just adore to do. In the eyes of Tanni,
 L e a d N i t r a t e (one of India-Forums much loved Viewbie) it seems to be  s h o p p i n g. Scrolling though Pintrest, creating trendy collages; she loves it all!  P i n t r e s t is one website that one can never get bored of, having countless i m a g e s of anything and everything you can spend centuries on there, a d m i r i n g the several images of drop dead gorgeous clothes and shoes. 

Sheena: Where are they? Oh god- the stylists are taking forever!

*Suddenly, renowned stylists; Chanel, Amanat and Araina enter the room*

Chanel: Sheena, we are so sorry for our delay! It's awful that it took us so long to get here- traffic I tell you!

Araina: Well we are here now!

Amanat: It's so good to meet you! 

Sheena: Aww thanks! And It's totally fine. I'm so honored that you're here today. The birthday girl should be arriving very soon. Can you give me a run down of today's plan.

Chanel: Sure thing. So you told us that the birthday girl adores Pintrest and collages, and not to forget fashion. And well, this is what we are here for. We can explore Pinterest with her.

Araina: And when she tells us what she likes, we can pull a few strings and maybe even get her the clothes as a gift from our side!

Amanat: She'll love everything- we promise! 

Sheena: That sounds marvelous. Okay I just got a text, I think Tanni is here. Can you both hide- she'll be totally surprised to see you both!

Chanel: Absolutely! I am seriously looking forward to her reaction 

*Chanel, Amanat and Araina hide behind a sofa*

Tanni: Hey Sheena!

Chanel, Amanat and Araina: Happy Birthday Tanni!!

Tanni: Oh My Gosh! Chanel! Araina! Amanat! Your the famous stylists!! What are you doing here? I'm under major shock right now; like what is happening!

Sheena: Happy Birthday you amazing girl!

Angel-Jot

-Ariana-

..Athena..

DrModel

Roshni94

-Amanat-

Edited by ..Athena.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Araina: Tanni, Sheena told us you lurv Pintrest; so we are taking you on a Pintrest journey for your birthday!

Tanni: Oh My Gosh! Shopping and Pinterest is the most amazing way to celebrate my birthday! Lets get started- like right now!

Chanel: Well, why not? Okay, so let's log onto Pintrest right away.

Sheena: So, what should we look for first? I personally need some new casuals. Like- all I see in my wardrobe is thousands of stacks of dresses...though I'm not complaining.

Araina: Okay, Chanel show us something casual yet utterly gorgeous.

Tanni: Okay, so when it comes to casuals I lurv something cool and fashionable- yet comfy.

Sheena: Okay Birthday girl! Fashionable and comfy it is. Araina and Chanel; what can we get in that?

Chanel: More than you can count Sheena. Ok so here is what we have got so far, and keep the mouths closed; we don't need to see you drool.

Tanni: Those are truly amazing. I am fan girling over these clothes, casual yet jaw-dropping.

Araina: I have got to agree! Okay, so now that casuals are done and dusted, lets not forget the ever-so-important dresses.

Sheena: Oooh! Sounds cool, I adore fancy clothes. The glitter and shimmer has me hypnotized really.

Amanat: I'm glad you think so. Lets explore the countless dresses Pintrest allows us to drool over.  

Araina: Ok so when it comes to dresses you want something that can't be missed. Something enchanting, hypnotizing; and maybe even spontaneous.

Sheena: What I love about dresses is that they have a personality of their own- while some symbolise the inner party girl some people have, other are the epitome of elegance.

Chanel: I couldn't agree more Sheena, have a look at the dresses I found!

Tanni: YES! I can't even begin to explain how much I'm in love with them.

Sheena: Yes, they're all so different. All hail Pinterest; what would we do without it?

Araina: Wait girls. Now dresses really are a major aspect in someone's look, but without the perfect shoes no one can look complete.

Chanel: Exactly. In fact; if there is one this Cinderella taught us it was that shoes actually could change one's life.

Sheena: Uhh Chanel, I really don't think that was the message Disney was trying to get across...

Chanel: Sure it was. Pshh, shoes change lives people, end of story. 

Araina: Sometimes it's best to ignore her. 

Sheena: Haha. Ok so next on our list: Shoes! 

Ariana: Okay, well I'm scrolling through Pinterest and trust me when I say this; people who post pictures on the amazing site have seriously not forgotten shoes. There are so many!

Amanat: Show us the best for Tanni; its her birthday after all and she deserves nothing but the best.

Tanni: I. Think. I. Am. In. Love!!!

Sheena: The blue ones are mine Tanni. Don't even think about claiming them as yours.

Amanat: Hehehehe. I'm taking that Araina's choice has prevailed.

Tanni: Chanel, Amanat and Arain; all these things from Pinterest are amazing! I love them so much!

Araina: I'm glad you think so birthday girl, because you see we stylists may have pulled a few strings and got our people to buy you all those things!

Tanni: What?!? HOW! Everything here is going to be mine? Like in my wardrobe kind of mine? Err ma gawsh. I can't even begin to explain how amazing this is.

Sheena: Sure is babe! I told you your birthday would be amazing. But you have to share all this with me, expect me stealing these clothes all the time!

Tanni: I'm so down right excited! This is pretty amazing...I don't even know what to say?

Amanat: Don't say anything just yet, because Sheena may be forgetting something?

Sheena: Oops. Well Tanni, all your friends have sent me so many messages and gifts that I need to give you; it's all really sweet.

Chanel: Yep, I like to call them Perfume Trinkles. I don't know why...its just sounds nice?  

TanniAww. Show me, show me. I have to see them! 

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aahaana
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day, Tanni:) Have a great year ahead and may all of your wishes come true.

Duggukede

kasrana

WISHING YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BDAY TANNI!!!

BAR BAR DIN YE AAYE,
BAR BAR DIL YE GAYE..
TU JIYE HAZARON SAAL..
YE MERI HAI AARZOO!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR TANNI...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

LOTS OF LOVE
KASH.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

-Deepzz-

Hi Tanni
Happy Birthday! May all your dreams come true and you get everything that you wish for. Have an amazing year ahead .
- Deepzz

hopper_ocean

Happy Birthday Tanni
May god bless you always 
have a blasting day πŸ˜ƒ

joyoti06

Taani Jonmodine r Shubechha πŸ€—πŸ€—... Many many happy returns of the day dear .. May all your wishes come true on this day and May God bless you with lots of love , happiness and success in life .. May God give u the strength and courage to fight all battles in your life and may you continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career both β­οΈ ... 

It was wonderful working with you in HD forum .. will always cherish tohse days when we had a ball solving issues over there .. Really liked your spirit and dedication there β­οΈ .. On your birthday I will wish u all the best for your future goals and ambitions πŸ‘πŸΌ .. Keep rocking πŸ₯³

BalamPichkaari

Hi Tanni, here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday! All the best for all your future endeavors! 

-VishaD-

Hey Tanni,

It was a great pleasure getting to know and working with you for Hitler Didi. My best wishes for you and may you have a great birthday ahead πŸ˜Š

-RD-

Happy Birthday Tanni !

have a great one !! Hugzzz

gk_09

Happy Birthday Tanni πŸ₯³ On this special day, I wish you the best for the future. Have a blast and enjoy your day. 

GK

Tanni: Aww. I can't even begin to thank all of these people!

Sheena: Hold your horses Tanni. Some heartfelt creations were also made...just for you! 

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A very happy birthday Taani.πŸ€—
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday once again Tanni :) Great thread CC! Love the graphics and the tags!Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Happy birthday tani.
May god bless you.
Have a blast.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Happy Birthday, Tanni! πŸ€— Hope u have a great one! πŸ€—
...Mallu... thumbnail
Happiee Birthday (:
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail