Feeling Bonnie's absence a lot this season

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Honestly, I have never been much of a Bonnie Bennett fan, she was always one of my least favorite characters from TVD.  So I can't believe I am saying this but I hate how insignificant she has become this season.  They are not focusing on her at all. ðŸ˜’

There was a time when all the main cast members had a part to play in whatever was happening and Bonnie was always there...they used to turn to her for every single problem. But now she doesn't have anything to do, especially after becoming the anchor. Even her friendship with Elena, Caroline and Stefan doesn't get any importance anymore. Doesn't she have anything to say about Elena-Damon breakup or Damon switching off his humanity again? ðŸ˜² There is no discussion between the girls about the boyfriend issues even when they have so much to talk about. 

Where was Bonnie in Tyler's party? I can't even remember if she and Jeremy were there.😕 Even their love story doesn't get any importance. 

When Caroline and Stefan figured out Katherine is possessing Elena in the last episode, I was so mad. She should have been the first one to figure it out, since Katherine didn't pass through her...heck, she should have figured it out something is wrong the moment Katherine spirit showed up in the 100th episode and refused to go to the other side. 

And what about her struggle as the anchor. It can't be easy.

I wish there was some way Bonnie could stop being the anchor and go back to being a witch. I miss her witchy powers. ðŸ˜”

Edited by incandescent - 10 years ago
I completely agree with you. Bonnie is now not a part of this show any more. N I miss witchy Bonnie very much too, Bonnie the witch is so much cooler than Bonnie the anchor. Sigh ! 
She's is my one of the most fav characters , she n Stefan. 
Bonnie Bennet used to be one of the most powerful and strong characters of TVD...she has always been the one powerful supernatural strong enough to fight against anyone... Every other season she explored herself very well...in s04 when she learned how to control expressions..she was so brilliant...she used to even put Klaus down w/o blinking... now this anchor thing is just ruining her character...she wasn't even present in many of the episodes...they just brought her back to life and never looked back to explore her as an anchor...I was hoping to see something different for Bonnie..but all went in vain.
I completely agree with you. Me and my brother were discussing the same thing earlier.its such a shame she has become so insignificant.really miss the good old days of tvd.
I dont know about anything else, but didn't they say Katherine wouldn't go through Bonnie, because she's a human?
Miss Bonnie the witch though.
This season has been a drag