The Originals

good episode

widowmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys what an episode it was...I really liked the way Elijah killed the witch Sabine and klaus showed why he wants to kill his baby sister and Marcel...Man Marcel is really something and I believe needs to be killed(my pov)...Elijah as it is was fabulous and so was klaus... All in all a very good episode ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yehhh...Davina is back now...😃 I really liked the episode especially Mikael showing up in the FB...good to see him back...Celeste, Sabine and Bastiyana are dead now...it will be interesting to see Genevieve fight against all...hope they don't kill her...and now Monique has also started to trust Elijah...but the best part of the episode was its end...Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah all in their real faces.
Now if the curse will be broken...Jackson will be normal again..that means another triangle...nooo please...I love Haylijah.
Edited by KaBhi_KaSh - 10 years ago
widowmaker thumbnail
Genevieve's chances are bleak as two originals will try to kill her...and I want Marcel to be killed by Klaus... I hate him...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Marcel is not wrong from his POV...its the siblings who messed it up..esp Becca  -_-.

Becca claims she loved Marcel but within few months, they ran into Stefan and she fell for him so all this so called love for Marcel is just hard to believe🥱.
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did Marcel faked his death? To get d city power n everything
widowmaker thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aahaana

Marcel is not wrong from his POV...its the siblings who messed it up..esp Becca  -_-.

Becca claims she loved Marcel but within few months, they ran into Stefan and she fell for him so all this so called love for Marcel is just hard to believe🥱.

I believe that but I think he faked his death to gain control of the city...
widowmaker thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iluvOriginals

I believe so
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iluvOriginals

Don't know...may be he did...but I don't think so...they never showed his part of the story...but he definitely did something to gain power...and he too was in a casual relationship with Sophie...then he started to like Camille..n now all of a sudden the love for Rebekah came back...so he isn't the guy to be trusted so easily...
P.S.- even I want Klaus to kill him..he is a real pain...but since Davina is back its kinda difficult..she is gonna protect him. 😡😡
widowmaker thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KaBhi_KaSh

Don't know...may be he did...but I don't think so...they never showed his part of the story...but he definitely did something to gain power...and he too was in a casual relationship with Sophie...then he started to like Camille..n now all of a sudden the love for Rebekah came back...so he isn't the guy to be trusted so easily...
P.S.- even I want Klaus to kill him..he is a real pain...but since Davina is back its kinda difficult..she is gonna protect him. 😡😡

Klaus will have Genevieve and Davina won't remain that powerful now...
BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aahaana

i would understand rebekkah if her love life is not so complicated, i too was thinking about the time line, she loved marcel till 1919 then in the 20's stefan become her true love. how so? she thought marcel died sure but i think if we looked into her life she is obsessed with the concept of fairytale ending. 

marcel loved her and i agree he was not wrong to some extent. klaus should just leave rebekkah and stop interferring in her love life. elijah i feel for this guy trying to keep their dysfunctional family together must take lot of patience.