***RaBir's FF***:Pyar-Ishq-Mohabbat!!!! PART 5 updated

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys!!! I really loved the birthday n dance track in the show n knew that now there won't be much of RaBir parts. So thought of writting another FF on RaBir. Your likes n comments mean a lot.
So here you go .

Rachna garg:a simple, sweet, beautiful, chirpy girl.different from the show.
Kabir tripathi:a cute, handsome, flamboyant, yet naughty boy.different from the show.
Gunjan: rachna's bhabhi n mayank's wfe.also friend of chaya n rachna
Mayank: rachna's brother,gunjan's hubby.
Chaya: rachna's best friend n the cousin of kabir.
Rohit:chaya's fiancee.
Other wll be itroduced when they will be seen. 

Plot: chaya n rachna r childhood friends. for some reason chaya n her family shifted 2 mumbai leaving benaras. chaya was always in contact with rachna n her family. chaya was geting married n she wanted her best friend 2 be there. She invited rachna n her family.But her family couldn't make it so rachna is coming alone.Kabir,chaya's cousin is also coming 4 her wedding as they both share a very nice relationship.rachna n kabir haven't seen each other yet. 

My story is different from the show.I hope u guys liked the plot. If u guys like it then I will continue . Waiting 4 your answers. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Part 1-page 1(scroll down)
Part 2-page 2
Part 3-page 3
Part 4-page 4
Part 5-page 6
Edited by cuteangelasya - 9 years ago
Sounds super exciting!! Please continue πŸ˜Š
grt, another rabir fan. new writer, rabir rocks. bringing so many writers to sslk  
Thanks guys!! am glad u liked it!! I won't take much of your time. So here u go.

***Part 1***
Garg's house.(Benaras)
Shail(on the phone):ok ! lekin chaya tum he to pata hai na, hum sab nahi aa payenge.Achcha  me rachna ko bhejungi lekin... uska khayal rakhna.ok bye beta.(Ok!!but chaya u know na, we all won't be able 2 come, ok fine l'll send rachna but...take care of her. Ok bye dear.)
Gunjan:kya ha mausi-ma kiska phone tha(what happened mausi-ma whose call was it)
Shail:beta wo chaya ka phone tha uski shaddi hum sab ko bulaya hai.
Gunjan:wow!! lekin hum sab kaise jayenge ye sab kaaam...(Wow!!but how will we all go all tis work...)
Shail:haa beta,or wo zid kar rahi ti to mene socha ki rachna ko akele bhej du.(Yaa dear,n she was adamant so I thought of sending rachna alone)
Gunjan:nice idea! Or wo mumbai ghum bhi ayegi.(Nice idea!! N she wll also see mumbai)
They both leave.rachna cmes home from college n gunjan  tells her about chaya's wedding she sto go alone.
Gunjan:all the best rachna! phir se wahan pe ladko ke sath ladhna mat.(All the best rachna!again don't pick a fight with any guy there) 
Rachna:kya gunjan!!
Rachna starts her packing. Shail tells dayal n he agrees. He books a flight ticket of 2morrow's date as rachna can't wait 2 meet chaya. rachna is very  excited n she didn't tell chaya as she wanted 2 suprise her.
Rachna(to herself):finally me tumhe kal milungi(finally I wil meet u 2morrow). Can't wait 4 2morrow 

Chaya's house(mumbai)
Chaya(holding hers n rachna's pic):finally am getting married n we r meeting. I don't know when u r coming but come early.
Then her cellphone rang.
Chaya(on the phone):hello! Tum wow what a suprise!! What!! Tum kal aa rahe ho! main umhe pick karne awungi! Kya,ok nhi awungi achcha bye.(Hello! You wow what a suprise!!what!!u r coming 2morrow!I will come n pick u...wht?ok I won't come!ok bye)
Chaya(to herself):finally u will be here 2morrow! Can't wait for 2morrow!

Australia.
Boy(not showing his face as their is darkness):finally am going 2 mumbai. Can't wait 4 2morrow.
Recap:rachna n kabir meet.😊
Edited by cuteangelasya - 10 years ago
mind blowing FF yar. pl keep continue 
Awww so cute!! Can't wait for them to meet with each other and btw love your pro pic πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by dramagirl123

Awww so cute!! Can't wait for them to meet with each other and btw love your pro pic πŸ‘πŸΌ
ys I loved this FF too sweet. 
Thnx every1!! Loved all your comments! Am glad u liked my story!Thnx pari!!I won't take much of your time so here you go...
**Part 2**
Mayank and gunjan go to the airport to drop rachna.Rachna is very happy.She is wearing a simple  salwaar kameez light blue color,with her hair open.
Gunjan:achcha rachna apna khyal rakhna or ha pochkar mujhe phone karna.ok(ok rachna take care and call me once u reach there.)
Rachna:ok!!me apna khyal rakhunge,phone bhi karungi... or kuch?😊(Ok!!I'll take care,I'll also call...anything else?)
Mayank:kuch nahi jao ab!bye!
Gunjan:bye!!
Rachna:bye!!
Rachna goes inside the airport.After 2 hours she reaches mumbai.She is very excited.She is coming out!From the other side a cute boy is coming out.wearing red n white converse shoes, a casual blue jeans,black t-shirt with red sleevless jacket,sunglasses on his face n red headphones around his neck.Guess who?kabir!!as they both(kabir n rachna) are coming from opposite sides they bump into each other.rachna's stuff falls down n doesn't c kabir. She gets down to pick tff.
Rachna(while picking her stuff):aap ko dikhay nahi deta? n looks up to c that he is busy playing with his phone instead of helping her pick her stuff.She gets furious.
Rachna:😑kitne badtameez ho aap??
Kabir(acting as if he was unaware of anything that was happening):badtameez?? what?? badtameez mein nahi tum ho!😊
Rachan:wht?? Mein?? ji nahi aap badtameez hai! aap ke wajay se mera saman gira or aap ko sorry bolne ki bhi tameez nahi hai!😑
Kabir:sorry or mein!!never galti tumhari hai!!tum dekh kar nahi chal rahi thi!miss statue!!
Rachna:wht?? ulta chor kotwal ko daate?waise me kyun apna kimti waqt aap par barbad karu!
Kabir:haa waise bhi mere bas bhi time nahi tumhare sath behes karne ke liye.
They both turn around.
Rachna(to herself):kitna badtameez ladka hai.
Kabir(to himself):oh god!! wo kya thi!mene bilkul sahi naam diya hai "miss statue".perfect.
Kabir's family come by kabir n go out to get a taxi n so does rachna.They both don't know that they are going to the same destination.rachna reaches before kabir.chaya is suprised to see rachna.
Chaya:awww!rachna!!can't believe it!
Rachna:kyun de diya na jatka! πŸ˜‰
They both hug.
Chaya:abhi tu thaki huwi hai,fresh ho ja baad me tujhe kisi se milwana hai.
Rachna:ok!
Chaya shows rachna her room n leaves from there.rachna gets freshen up n remembers about the airport incident.
Rachna:oh god!! wi kaisa ladka tha!!anyways mein uski baat kyunkar rahi hu.gunjan ko phone kati hu warna...
She takes her phone n is about to call gunjan then she hears her name.
Chaya:rachna!
Rachna:ji aayi!
She comes out of her room she sees chaya.she asks her in signs.
Rachna:kya hua?
Chaya:niche aa kisise milwana hai.
Rachna sees someone standing by chay but can't see his face as she is upstairs n the curtains hid his face.rachna goes down.she goes by chaya. Before she asks chaya anything she sees kabir there n so does kabir.
Kabir:(shocked) tum!!
Rachna:(shocked)aap!!
Chaya:tum ek dusre ko jante ho.
Rachna:ha matlab... nahi...
Kabir:nahi...
Chaya:kabir rachna,rachna kabir.
Chaya:yaad hai meine tumhe bataya tha meri best friend wo ye hai rachna
Kabir:what?? ye miss statue aap ki best friend hai!!!
Chaya:wht?? miss statue??? kya baat hai?
Rachna:ye kin hai chaya?
Chaya:meine bataya tha na kisise miwana hai,ye hai mera sabse achcha cousin kabir.
Rachna:kya ye tumhara cousin hai!!
Chaya:(confued)kya bat hai?tum ek dusre ko jante ho?
Kabir:kya batao wojab main australia se aa raha tha na to ye mujhe airport par mile...n tells the whole story.
Rachna:haa or ye itne badtammez hai ki sorry bhi nahi bole.
Kabir:wht?? phir se!!
Chaya:ok!! chalo ye sab choro(laughing on the 2 )or fresh ho jao kabir
Kabir:hai bohot thak gaya hu or waise bhi koi pagal ne mera dimak kharab kardiya hai.
Rachna understands that he is pointing her.
Chaya:ok upper se right wala tumhara room hai.
Kabir:okk bye chaya bye miss statueπŸ˜‰
Rachna:😑
Instead of going to the right he goes to the left.he throws his luggage n goes in the washroom.rachna eters the room.she lies on the bed.she then hears some noise from the bathroom she gets scared n picks a stick.kabir is coming out from the bathroom in a bathrobe.he cmes out n rachna is about to hit him n he turns around.Rachna gets shocked to see kabir n so is kabir.Rachna is coming out from were kabir is standing she flips due to kabir's bag n is abot to fall when kabir holds her.They both have a little eye-lock.soon they come out of it n rachna gets up .
Rachna:thanks u !!
Kabir:its ok n wht r doing here?
Rachna is about to speak but he interepts.
Kabir:ha ha pata hai!mujh jaisa handsome ladka dekha nahi hoga iss liye tum mere room me mujhe dekhne aagayi.(winks at her)right?
Rachna:aap apni galat fehmi se nikalye,mujhe koi shok nahi hai apse milne kaa...(U should come out from your misunderstanding,I have no interest in seeing u)
Kabir:achcha to tum mere room mein kya kar rahi thi(ok so wt were u doing in my room)
 n goes near rachna n she is going backward n is stopped by the wall.kabir put his hands on the wall.
Rachna:dikye aap apni had me rehye warna...(Listen stay in your limits or else...y 
Kabir(giving a naughty smile): warna kya?(Or else wht)
Chaya is looking 4 rachna n enters the room she sees kabir close 2 rachna.
Chaya:kabir!!
Kabir moves back n rachna goes little far from kabir.
Chaya:kabir!ye sab kya hai? tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho?(kabir!wht is al this?wht r udoing here?)
Kabir:main...ye mera room hai tum ne to kaha tha or ye miss statue yahaan kya kar rahi hai?(Me..(His my room n what is miss statue doing here?) 
Chaya:ye tumhara nahi rachna ka room hai(this is not yours its rachna's room)
Kabir:wht?
Chaya:haa! Maine kaha tha right left nahi...(Ya! told u right not left)
Kabir:ohhh!!(He feels embarred n goes to get his bag.before he gets his bag rachna left from the room.chaya went behind her.kabir is feeling bad about wht he did.)

Precap:kabir apologizes to rachna, 
😭😭😭😭😭😭
rabir after a long tym
 thnk u for a new ff ..keep updating regularly...
Awww so cute...Ms. statue πŸ˜›
Update soon!!