The Originals

1x15 - Suspense To The Next Epi

-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Klaus demanded Elijah get away from Rebekah, and with two words "She's mine".

Klaus got his hybrid face on and ready to go, followed by the second appearance of Elijah's vamp face in defense, and finally, Rebekah's fangs joined the party. 

Does this get better, Oh I think it surely does in the next epi.

So what did you all think of the episode? 

Was Mikael the best/worst?

Which of his scenes was your favorite? 

Are you happy that Davina's back? 

What is going to happen inside this cemetery?

Do you think this family is about to break here?

This maybe the end of the life long plan against Klaus but can this be the beginning of something else?

In the end what's actually going to happen, who will win this deadly battle?

This suspense is killing me..damn, so long we have to wait now.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This family is very dysfunction , they are their worst enemy 😆.

I was okay with the episode, we finally got to see what made Klaus leave his empire. Its his own sisters betrayal which cost them everything. I could feel for Klaus in the flahsbacks and in the recent time  - he just have to put his act together. His siblings has been with him so he should learn to forgive and move on. He is turning into the person he hates in this world .

Sebastian Roche is amazing but the character Mikeal is pure evil. Mikeal is the worst father ever, its not Klaus fault his mother had affair and got him. Why punish the kid🥱.

Davina will not be the same kid like before. she will be up to something😕.

I dont think anyone will win this battle - all of them are monsters - its just about who has done more harm😛.  I think they will falls apart for a while and explore their own issues.

They are dysfunctional, has no trust in each other and go to the extend of betraying each other and has crossed all lines to be play the perfect family forever and always. Klaus revenge is going to be extreme and we have to bear the rampage ðŸ˜³. I can see Klaus leaving them and exploring his  werewolf sides and guess it means more time with his baby mama😆.   He will not easily forgive Rebakah, and with Elijahs growing bond with Hayley..I see rift here too 🤔.

Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago
_TheWhitePele_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm still processing.. So much happened in those 40 minutes!

Mikael kinda shocked me.. Back in TVD, i always beleived that the hatred he had for Klaus was due to Klaus' henious sins after they all were turned into vampires.. And he wanted the undo the evil he created. Well, now he is BadGuy #1.

So glad that i got to see that sunshine-esque smile again! Davina 😳

Genevie (?) is still alive i believe.. Hopefully the makers show us her with Klaus in the coming episodes.

Definitely looking forward to 1x16!
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I admit...the Mikaelsons are dysfunctional...they fight for and with each other...this betrayal is too much for Klaus...he had never thought of this...her baby sister lured back his only fear to the place he thought was his home...Mikael not only destroyed his home but also the siblings bond.
Elijah's "Always and Forever" is crashing into pieces...he is the one who is in most difficult situation right now...the one to loose no matter who wins this battle...choosing between two people he loves the most is not going to be easy for him..he always tried to put his family as one.
Rebekah is not in position to fight..or even being judged by anyone...she is in very delicate situation where her one brother is on killing mission and the other is her saviour.
Whoever wins this battle...they'll be the only one to loose..the unusual love and hatred bond they shared.
featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
frnkly speaking though this epi created a plot for many sad thngs..
but i thnk this is my fav epi of to till now..
so much happnd in 44 min
i was like...man enough...so much suspnse fr next epi
mikeal was actlly very bad...even our bada** klausy klaus seemed to kind infrnt of him..
i loved that scene when klaus saved rebekah and elijah came to hlp them(flashbck)

i have blv watever happns dese 3 will remain tgdr for alwys nd forever...
i have got a good feeling for davina cumng back...