Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

~] Happy Birthday Amanda [~

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Amanda gasps, looking around frantically. Where am I? Last she remembered, she was on the main road when she had spotted a beautiful butterfly on a rock across the road, among a dense crowd of trees. She had followed it. Into a jungle it seemed. She whimpered quietly, as she glanced around at the tall trees that surrounded her. Her eyes moistened and she fell to the ground, wrapping her arms around her knees, sobbing quietly. Where have I gotten myself?

The pitch silence, the sounds of the animals in the jungle, the constant buzzing of flies, it all slowly began to lull her to sleep. Just as her eyes had drifted closed, a loud roar pierced through the air. Her eyes flew open and heart beat increased as she stood up on wobbly knees. A lion? She wandered around aimlessly, attempting to get away from the roar when she came upon a note on the ground addressed to her. She picked it up and found 'Turn right' written on it. Cautiously, she turned right and found Avani [..Athena..]standing there with a big grin on her face. She motioned with her hand and Amanda followed. They stopped near trees decorated with balloons and streamers. Amanda's mouth dropped open when she spotted Munni [munnihyderabad]
Khushi [-Araina-]Shivani [happygirl123], Amanat [-Amanat-] and Saraa [DeviatedTesero.] all crowded around a table. On the table sat a three tier cake, with 21 candles on it. 

'20 for your age and 1 for good luck Amanda!' Munni exclaimed.

*She's a BollyCurry Buzzer and a Cool Viewbie who joined IF on April 10, 2011.*

Edited by -Araina- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

D. E. V. E. L. O. P. M. E. N. T.  
T. E. A. M.

KhotaSikaShreya

Amanda a super happy birthday!!! Hope you have a great day!

LeadNitrate

Hello Amanda,

Many Many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with happiness , peace and prosperity.

jyoti06 

Amanda many many happy returns of the day dear πŸ€—πŸ€— .. May your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots of love happiness and success in life β­οΈ... Enjoy your day to the fullest and may you continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career πŸ‘...

Its wonderful working with you for Zee TV Forums and have always admired your dedication , efforts and humility towards everything πŸ€—
 ..Always remain the same both in real and virtual life as thats gonna take you really far πŸ˜³...

Now pamper yourself today with lots and lots of chocolates and goodies but not forget to share it with me..hmphh .. πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ...Once again Happy Birthday to you πŸ€—

DiorRouge. 

Happy Birthday Amanda!
It's been a great journey with you in BC (with the hope that you feel the same), I know I've been an awesome beta to you!I'm looking forward for some lovely memories to count on at later stage.
Hope you have a wonderful day and achieve success in everything you aim at.
Love,
Sonia

supercool3 

Happy Birthday Amanda!
Hope you enjoy your special day to the max and wish you a great year ahead!

-Jillu

-VishaD-

Hey Mandy (I'm used to call you that) πŸ˜†

So its your birthday. What can i say about this girl? 
Well, i first knew her from YMGGK and from her display at that time, i knew that she was a big fan of Chotti Bahu. We have some how kept in touch over the years and meet in other forums and she was a big helping hand in Rab Se Sohna Ishq.

A very hardworking and have the eye for beautifying posts. Her hardwork have eventually resulted in her promotion first as a Coolbie and now a Viewbie. So keep rocking always Amanda and wish you a Happy Birthday and May God Bless always πŸ˜Š

DeviatedTesoro. 

Hey hey!

So, I haven't interacted with you much which I hope to change soon! But here's wishing you a great day and an awesome year ahead! May all your wishes and dreams come true! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Saraa.

munnihyderabad

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Ammy πŸ€—

May you have all the happiness, success, love, peace and health in life. May all your wishes be fulfilled and may all your dreams come true !
You are a very humble, sweet and very warm person, stay the way you are !
Once again, have a rocking birthday with loads of candles and tons of cake, do share it with us 

Love 
Munni

hopper_ocean

Happy Birthday Dear Amanda
May god bless
 you always
Have a blasting birthday πŸ˜Š

Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

F. R. I. E. N. D. S.

.BadtameezDil. 

Hey Amanda,

We hardly know each other...but you are very very sweet and a cute individual. A very happy birthday to youπŸ€—πŸ€— Hope you have a lovely day ahead...Eat loadsaa cakes...party hard...have fun...

-Shivu

...Mallu... 

Happpiesstt Birthday Too you (: 
May you have many more 

May all ur dreamz come true 
Stay Blessed !!😳

Mallu..

PoohLover 
Its your birthday,the significance of this day is beyond just your birthday,it is the celebration of someone that is loved and greatly admired...Happy birthday to the cutie pie of Ashvik family,PV forum...Ammy,a great human being and an amazing writer😳 πŸ˜³ wish you all the happiness you truly deserve,enjoy β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Asharkibiwi

Happy wala birthday spunky shernii πŸ€—
i got to knw you better after becoming a part of EBP DT,I'm happy that i got an amazing friend like you πŸ˜³

Hope your birthday is totally cool, really funtastic wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY. Happy Birthday Ammy πŸ˜Š β€οΈ
Hope you have a blast!!! stay blessed πŸ€—
loves mariyam :) 

Ms.S.K.

May your birthday bring you as much happiness as you give to everyone who knows you.Hope you get everything you wish for on your birthday Have a very happy birthday 

From Shobhi (Ms.S.K.)

--MasterMind--

Happy Birthday Amanda! Hope you have a great day! May God be with you and fulfil all of your wishes and dreams.God Bless!

From Josh :)

Cutiepie Rani 

Dear Amanda,

How are you? It's been such a long time since we have interacted. I hope you are doing well. I want to take this time to wish you a very happy birthday. May you have an amazing birthday filled with nothing but smiles and happiness.You deserve the best in life. You are a very sweet friend. Hope your birthday brings about lots of surprises coming your way. And may all your dreams and aspirations always come true. 
Love,
Cutiepie Rani

poonamgarg 

Ammy dear u 

πŸ€—A gem wid a golden heart πŸ€—

you loves to make ppl happy ..to make them smile😳
 u d one of those personalities who always brightns evryons life,, whoever come across  her..πŸ˜ƒ
you spread ur positive energy on otherss to make them forget their pain and  smile... πŸ˜³
u r Always encouraging and alwaysss supportive..πŸ˜ƒchoo cuteeπŸ˜ƒ

May God shower that thing on you which you have always showerd on evryone and that is..

Jenifer. 

Happy birthday Amanda!
Here's wishing you a great day with all your loved ones
PS: Please drop off all gifted confectionery delights, namely cookies, in the highly guarded box here *points to a metal tombed security box*

xbeyondwordsx 

Happy Birthday, Amanda πŸ€— 
I don't know you at all but hope you have a great year ahead :D 
Lots of love, Zoah x

..eyecatchers.. 

Hello,

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!!

May you have a wonderful year ahead and may all your wishes come true.
Happy Birthday again!!!

-Bhumika,.

karsuh

Wishing you all the joy and happiness on this special day.
Happy Birthday Amanda πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

-Alina. 

JAAN! I'm so glad you were born, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy. πŸ˜³ Hoping your day will be as special as you are and wishing you a very happy life ahead with lots of happiness and success. β­οΈ Happy Birthday Amy! πŸ€— I so miss our daily talks.. and it's been so long! πŸ˜” Hoping to catch up with our talks soon and have a blast! πŸ₯³Although I'm on a diet.. will definitely eat your birthday cake so don't forget to save some for me too. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Sorry, had not much time to make anything than this and I suck with Photoshop so yeah! πŸ˜³

Loads of love,
Alina

-iLoveSobti-

Happy Birthday Amanda!

We have a lot in common(read Gurmeet and The OriginalsπŸ˜†) Hoping tointeract with you more in the future :)

Have an amazing day.

Much love

Viz

Surish 

Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 10 years ago
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Angel-Jot.

.Mandy. 

munnihyderabad

Asharkibiwi 

--MasterMind--

-VishaD-

-Alina. 

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
C.R.E.D.I.T.S

Angel-Jot.
happygirl123
-Araina-
munnihyderabad

And everyone else for sending in their messages and gifts. πŸ˜ƒ

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday, AmandaπŸ€—

Have a great year ahead:)
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday co-teamie, hope it's a great day! πŸ€—
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Many many happy returns amanda...πŸ€—
wish you all of God's blessings.

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My favourite (ex) Senior Coolbie  who was willing to protect me when I first entered that denπŸ€—
Happy Birthday!!!πŸ₯³
Minionite thumbnail
A very happy birthday Amanda. πŸ˜ƒ