Pritam Pyaare Aur Woh

Lots of Confusion!!

Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello all!😛
I was shocked to see a commoner speaking English!!!!!😆😆
And Can Dracula do such magics???😕
And I have heard that if Dracula becomes very hungry,he eats his near ones and even one another...So,hw cn he spare Bhoot Uncle???
And  Is Dr Pisacho their personal doctor???Doesn't he have some other work???😲
And Pritam Pyaare said to the commoner that they-come-bus-fusss and previously,he said the tyre is punctured...So,couldn't he say punctured!!!!😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol.. that's called comedy boss! city bred P & P dont know English, but a common man somewhere in deserted place knows English n not hindi 😆

then I agree abt Dracula..  CVs need to be a bit realistic, that Dracula is not at all funny, nor is he scary. N Precap.. he's changes himself to house owner? How can he be in the fully lit house?? that was really dub precap..

but still I'm eager to know how P & P will shoo them away! the ghosts I mean!
Abhisheking thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Priyam-

lol.. that's called comedy boss! city bred P & P dont know English, but a common man somewhere in deserted place knows English n not hindi 😆

then I agree abt Dracula..  CVs need to be a bit realistic, that Dracula is not at all funny, nor is he scary. N Precap.. he's changes himself to house owner? How can he be in the fully lit house?? that was really dub precap..

but still I'm eager to know how P & P will shoo them away! the ghosts I mean!

Agree with ur first point...N Tiku,such an intelligent person,bought the house which is far away from center place...😆😆😆
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Abhishek_King

Agree with ur first point...N Tiku,such an intelligent person,bought the house which is far away from center place...😆😆😆

lol yes.. I think they need to increase the comedy dose, only first epi was funny remaining were like duh..
Abhisheking thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Priyam-

lol yes.. I think they need to increase the comedy dose, only first epi was funny remaining were like duh..

yeah...they shld improve the mistakes and bring new fun...😊