VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh my gosh!!! I just saw Tuesday's episode and WOW! Can Ali's mom really be A? This came out of nowhere. Like when there was dirt in Spencer's bed that freaked me out and I wonder if she really put it. And at the end, how they showed a glimpse of Mrs. D. That gave me goosebumps. At this moment I have no idea if she really is A or not. I'm in a dilemma. What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know if Mrs. D could be A what reason does she have, anyways from the very beginning of this show I haven't liked her at all she had those creepy vibes I think there is another story about her which could be related to Spencer and CeCe
sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think she is A...
looking out for the girls...watching them closely...
so i'm guessing whatever it is she is definately against these girls...that last scene was freaky !!
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

Don't know if Mrs. D could be A what reason does she have, anyways from the very beginning of this show I haven't liked her at all she had those creepy vibes I think there is another story about her which could be related to Spencer and CeCe

Ya I don't think she could be A after all they are her daughter's best friends. Hmm she might have something linked with Spencer and CeCe.
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sallybaby

i dont think she is A...

looking out for the girls...watching them closely...
so i'm guessing whatever it is she is definately against these girls...that last scene was freaky !!

I agree. She seems so creepy.