Pritam Pyaare Aur Woh

Mythoughts- 5th March Epi.. :)

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

I liked the episode. It was a bit low on comedy compared to 1st n 2nd episodes, but still it was good. Pyare was beyond adorable. Pritam dint impress me that.. may be its bcuz Pyare came face to face with ghosts.. n is caught well almost, we dint see him in precapπŸ˜†

I loved that small P-P-Tiku scene in the middle..πŸ˜†

then abt Dracula..  CVs need to be a bit realistic, that Dracula is not at all funny, nor is he scaryπŸ₯±. N Precap.. he's changes himself to house owner?😲 How can he be in the fully lit house?? that was really dumb precap.. πŸ˜†

but still I'm eager to know how P & P will shoo them away! the ghosts I mean! ⭐️

Share ur views😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya,PPT scene was nyc...πŸ˜›
Oh Yeah!Dracula...i think wo dracula nhi superbhootman h...🀣

Yeah,waiting...bt I still don't noe hw these Darpok manushya will become ghost-busters!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And did u notice,Dracula's wings were of eagle,not bat...in transformation,when his wings and he in the middle r visible,notice his wings...πŸ˜•
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Abhishek_King

Ya,PPT scene was nyc...πŸ˜›

Oh Yeah!Dracula...i think wo dracula nhi superbhootman h...🀣

Yeah,waiting...bt I still don't noe hw these Darpok manushya will become ghost-busters!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And did u notice,Dracula's wings were of eagle,not bat...in transformation,when his wings and he in the middle r visible,notice his wings...πŸ˜•

agree again! πŸ˜† 2 topics at once see how I'm contributing to this forum...πŸ˜†  yeah I'm so eager to see the transformation. I missed yesterday's epi.. I dint notice wings.. but will do now! I guess u r right, the script needs to be improved as well.. :)
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Priyam-

agree again! πŸ˜† 2 topics at once see how I'm contributing to this forum...πŸ˜†  yeah I'm so eager to see the transformation. I missed yesterday's epi.. I dint notice wings.. but will do now! I guess u r right, the script needs to be improved as well.. :)

2 topics at once and returning after 1.5 days...🀣
Don't miss the transformation!!!πŸ˜†