Arrow

Disappointed :(

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Slade is Awesome, Badas* and everyting. 
Episode was really good.
BUT
IT was all about the ISLAND.. i mean d way last epi ended i was so excited n was expecting some action n awesome scenes IN PRESENT
PRESENt slade didnt do anything except showing Off attitude,hot intense looks, The hell of a car and..hitting on Moira,and ya camera fitting

I had really high expections.. well from present.. I don't say island stuff wasn't good..it was some action der.. Slade pulling up oliver Back into d ship made me laugh😆
I juz wanted more present stuff that's it.
Wat do u guys think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Edited
________

You know with the promos and all, it seemed that this episode would be the best and the most grand of them all, but I din't find it that amazing. It was good but probably my hopes for it were sky high. 
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 10 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah it was very filler epi...but i kinda like badass slade..he is so heartbroken over shado's death. n i hugely missed olicity.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
From what i read from the WU, i am glad Island flashbacks will end😳.

I read from spoiler that  Ivo is Felicitys father😲
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I liked the episode...slade turning badass was awesome.
Even though his motivation is pretty weak.
jnawaz thumbnail
i know what you mean about the whole episode being based in the past...yes...we needed to see the full back story, but so much of it crammed into one episode was a bit much! i felt like it was never ending! but im glad that its all out of the way (i hope it is)...now we can move forward...

Originally posted by: Aahaana

From what i read from the WU, i am glad Island flashbacks will end😳.

I read from spoiler that  Ivo is Felicitys father😲

😲aye haye...tauba...saachi...baas..issi ki kami thi ðŸ˜†...sounds like an interesting twist...anything is better than the Oliver-Sara track ðŸ¤¢