Life OK's Shapath to air thrice a week!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Life OK's Shapath to air thrice a week

06 Mar 2014 01:04 PM | TellychakkarTeam

After CID, Firework Productions is all set to air its sci-fi drama Hum Ne Li Hai - Shapath on Life OK thrice a week.

Yes, Shapath too will air on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from April 2014.

However, there's one more facet to the development.

The show will actually go thrice a week in the month of March itself. Here's how it goes. From April, the show will air from Friday to Sunday, as mentioned above. But on 16 and 29 March, the show will air two new episodes on the same day. Here's bringing in more clarity.

On 16th, two new episodes will air on Sunday and on 29th, two new episodes will beam on Saturday.

"The format of the show will remain the same but the audiences will get an extra dose of entertainment," said a source.

When contacted Divyaalakshmi, best known as Bulbul on the show, said, "I am getting this news from you people and if it's true, I am extremely happy. We have reached this far simply because of the love and blessings of the people. And you never know we might go four times a week too (laughs)."

She further went on to add, "Our creatives are doing an awesome job as far as coming up with unique storylines are concerned. In fact, I too get a lot of creative satisfaction working in this show."

thats a real great news I wish that all what is said above will be true ...
Thank you for sharing the news
It's a great news.
I hope they will extend it to seven days a week because I enjoy watching this show and can't wait till weekend it watch it.
Edited by priyagurung - 10 years ago