Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

New RaBir VM: Its pouring rain

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This is one of my most fav OST s πŸ˜³ and I had made this VM long back two days after the episode but my colors sucked .. and then I lost all motivation to color it again and upload it .. The dulhaniya offscreen segment was enough to make me do it again .. so here is the old vm with new colors πŸ˜†

Enjoy Rabirains .. today s def our day πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love it nicely done vibzz πŸ‘πŸ‘thnks for sharing sweetzz...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

if u dont mind me askin do u know who sang it or do u know what show the OST is used for?? i jus wanna know i actually love the song its quite good...😳
Edited by Angel_of_Heaven - 10 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Thank you graphics
-Eris- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angel_of_Heaven

i love it nicely done vibzz πŸ‘πŸ‘thnks for sharing sweetzz...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

if u dont mind me askin do u know who sang it or do u know what show the OST is used for?? i jus wanna know i actually love the song its quite good...😳

yes babe i know which show it was used .. it s from lie to me .. its one of my fav s πŸ˜³
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Eris-

This is one of my most fav OST s😳and I had made this VM long back two days after the episode but my colors sucked .. and then I lost all motivation to color it again and upload it .. The dulhaniya offscreen segment was enough to make me do it again .. so here is the old vm with new colorsπŸ˜†

Enjoy Rabirains .. today s def our day😳

dont do it to me eris ..plz net card khatam and i hvnt watched the previous vm yet n u cane with another   thoda slow jao ...
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Eris-

yes babe i know which show it was used .. it s from lie to me .. its one of my fav s πŸ˜³

oh ya i remember tht show gosh i loved the leads i love him more in capital scandal though hehe was soo much cuter n funner their hehe...😳 but thnks for letting me know...πŸ˜‰
-Eris- thumbnail
^^ the public confession in that s one of my fav. I can imagine kabir screaming like that uuf
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I will watch it now πŸ˜Ž