AarYa OS --- Revelations - Last Part -- Page - 10 updated

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

AarYa OS --- Revelations

It's one thing to fall in love. It's another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.

True beauty is not related to what color your hair is or what color your eyes are. True beauty is about who you are as a human being, your principles, your moral compass.

Each heart has some pain only the way of expression is different... Some hide it in their eyes while some hide it in their Smile.

Part One in the Next Post

😊 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part One

My day had to begin with a walk --- a walk down the road --- with nature ---to admire ---and ----to be with the Oneness of the Universe!

Aarti always loved to keep herself happy and this was one way. Being with creation itself which was perfect just as it was!

Today was yet another day like all others ---- she got ready and had to visit the temple as well.

For some strange reason her mind was constantly thinking of that stranger --- who had slowly become an acquaintance now. She longed to meet him often though she wondered if she was doing the right thing. She was aware that he knew that her husband stayed overseas and she was here alone. But her conscience felt he was not like other men. There was a dignity when he met her and spoke to her. He never crossed the limits of decency in his conversations and they always met at public places only.

Yash --- he was the man here Aarti was thinking about. They had started meeting fairly regularly. He was a widower with two daughters and Aarti was married but as good as single for she stayed alone as her husband was abroad for the last four years.

Did Aarti miss him?

Maybe yes and maybe not!

Yes ---- because she wanted the companionship of a spouse, the affection of a partner, the security of having someone with you when you felt your world was crumbling or when you had a bad day.

No ---- because she did not know what she was missing, what all the above meant --- for lack of having tasted those emotions made her wonder if she should indeed be guilty of not missing them?

It was time for her meeting with Yash. She was quite excited. Yash came at the same restaurant where they shared some nice conversations over a cup of coffee.

Aarti looked at herself and made sure to make her sindoor extra dark on that day --- a reminder to herself that she keeps her heart in check. She knew Yash was gentleman but it was she who was the problem.

She looked beautiful and felt that way too on that day. She smiled at herself and made a quick exit from her house to the place of meeting the person who had started knocking at her heart.

Yash was his normal self. He was unaware of her feelings and why should he have thought in those lines for she always told him about the long conversations she had with her hubby over skype and chat that he knew she was happy in her marriage. In fact, she also shared with him that her husband was aware of her knowing him.

Aarti sat in front of him.

Yash: You look very happy today!

Aarti: Yes, there is strange feeling that encompasses me.

Yash looked down and was happy at her happiness. He became a little bolder than other days and asked her: Is your husband returning? And maybe taking you with him?

Aarti's expression changed: Will that make you happy?

Yash: Of course, it would make you happy ---so it would make me too.

Aarti: Won't you miss me once I leave this place?

Yash smiles: I will but then we can still meet on skype as you now meet your husband isn't it? You'll be in touch for sure won't you?

Aarti: Of course Yash.

Aarti was silent now. She felt she had to ask him something straightaway. So she did.

Aarti: Yash, have you thought about marrying again?

Yash got a little contemplative and said: NO --- actually no. But if you want me to be honest, recently, I've been thinking about that too --- after meeting you!

Aarti's smile was back.

Aarti: You mean to say may be you were looking for someone like me?

Yash raised his eyebrows and said: A clone of you! Yes --- you could say so!

Aarti told him: Done! Come to the temple tomorrow evening and you can meet my clone!

Yash was shocked: Aarti!!! I was just joking. Where can I find a clone of you and how can you be so sure that I would find one tomorrow?

Aarti: Please come, Yash. You will see for yourself.

Aarti got up and had a good look at Yash and said: Good bye Yash. You won't meet me anymore!

Yash got up too: Aarti! Why? This sudden Good bye. It is too much for me. I can't understand what's happened to you today?

Aarti just turned and left as Yash kept looking at this lady who was a marvel to him.

How was this part?

Will put up the second part by tomorrow or later today if I have time!

It may be a three part story.

Thanks friends for reading.

Part Two -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3943188?pn=5

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Another story comin our way...waitingπŸ€—
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic concept dear πŸ‘
I just love it πŸ‘
It's fab πŸ‘
No words to express πŸ˜†
Aarthi the married girl who has a crush on Yash 😳
Yash the widower who wants a clone of Aarthi 😳
Totally a different concept dear 😳
Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next πŸ˜†
I'm excited for it πŸ˜†
Pls update it today 😑
Pls update πŸ˜†
I'm becoming mad after reading this πŸ˜†
If I don't read the next part I'll go mad πŸ˜† Edited by Guruvishva - 10 years ago
srilanka123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely start... continue soon
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Entertaining πŸ˜ƒ...hope the second part is bit long for it is quite interesting...No comments on your write up...don't want to repeat...short of vocabulary.
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
its jus beautiful shanti πŸ‘πŸΌand Aarthi s married nd yet single,crux of d storyπŸ‘ ...gud concept...
nan0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great start..will be looking forward to the next update..
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing one so excited to next part
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very interesting shanthi πŸ˜‰
I think u will give a shocking surprise in the next part 😳
as always ur first post was perfect with perfect words...

hmmm... is aarthi really going to ditch her husband...????...
will be waiting

great work ⭐️