Punar Vivah

AarYa OS --- Revelations - Last Part -- Page - 10 updated - Page 6

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Part Three

Yash left for home and decided that he would try to talk to Aarti --- at least try to. So he sat and logged in and waited for her. She came online!

WOW he was thrilled that he could see her cheerful face and she looked so happy!

Yash: Aarti, you were right, I saw a lady just like you--- I wonder how that was possible but she also knew you!

Aarti sat to listen to him with great excitement: Great Yash! How did you like my clone?

Yash: I did not speak much to her but wanted to clear out some things first. So I had to speak to you.

Aarti: Won't you ask me how I am Yash?

Aarti asked feeling shy.

Yash felt bad that he was so engrossed with his own self and the "new find" that he forgot to ask his friend about her.

Yash: Sorry Aarti. How are you? And how's your husband?

Aarti smiled: We are both good. I am very happy Yash. There is nothing like having someone in your life to share all of yourself with!

Yash nodded and started thinking.

Aarti: Yash, May I say something?

Yash: Of course Aarti --- you can.

Aarti: Please think about what I had suggested when I met you last. Your life may become more happy. Now that I am not there too to meet you often.

Yash: Aarti, can I meet Arpita more often to get to know her? I mean --- you must have understood the reason for my asking you this question! Would she mind it or --- I really don't know.

Aarti: Yash --- you must! That's why I told you about her. Please begin a new chapter in your life and of course in her life as well! You know her condition well ---don't you? I hope that doesn't bother you! I think it should not since you too have known what it means to be in that position!

Yash: Oh Aarti. I am not that kind of a person to see all that! For me liking the person is the most important!

Aarti: Yash, I'll log off now. I need to go --- you understand don't you?

Yash could see a very very over joyous Aarti --- he really felt God had answered his prayer to make her happy!

He said "Bye" to her and decided to move his story ahead with Arpita --- the Aarti look - alike!

Next evening he again went to the temple as Arpita had said that she visits the place every day. And she did come!

Yash prayed for a shorter duration this time as he was more keen on talking to her now.

Arpita did her usual prayers and saw Yash and smiled.

Yash came forward and said: Hello! I spoke to Aarti last night and she is very happy!

Arpita: I know. She has to be after all she has joined her husband!

Yash: Arpita, will you come for a cup of coffee with me to the restaurant?

Arpita thought for a minute and then agreed.

Both walked talking general stuff --- like the weather, news etc etc...and finally reached the restaurant.

Yash pulled out a chair and offered a seat to Arpita.

She felt so good. She sat down. The waiter came there and was shocked to see the lady who would always be well dressed with sindoor now in a white attire!

Yash indicated to him that he should not show his bewilderment as Arpita might feel uncomfortable.

He ordered for two cups of coffee.

Arpita was feeling awkward but Yash being a real gentleman was careful in his talk and made sure to make her smile too on a few occasions.

A few days passed.

Yash knew it was time to ask her the question. Arpita was waiting for it too.

One evening

Yash: Arpita, Will you be a part of my life?

Arpita knew this was going to come. She looked very happy to hear it from him. As if her dream was getting fulfilled.

Arpita: But Yash, you know all about me. Still would you like to marry me?

Yash: Of course yes!

Arpita: Yash, what if I told you I wasn't me? Then will you still want to marry me?

Yash wondered at that statement: Arpita, you not being you? I don't get it!

Arpita: I am Aarti!

Yash was shocked!

Yash: And Aarti --- who speaks to me every day and who has gone to her husband??

Arpita ---- that is Aarti smiled: I'll tell you!

What did she tell Yash?

You'll know tomorrow.

Sorry ---- lekin thoda suspense to banta hai...

Keep guessing...

Thanks a lot for reading!

Last Part

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3943188?pn=10

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Another superb update. Yash talks to Aarti before deciding to get to know Arpita better and when he is ready to finally ask her the question, he is stumped by her words. Loving the suspense. Looking forward to what is in store next
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovedit...
i think aarti is actually a widow...
update jaldi...
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great update dear😳
I've fallen totally in this part😆
You bought every usual thing so casually😳
I Already Knew & guessed That Our aarthi Is Arpitha😳
Yash waiting for Aarthi to come online😆
aarthi coming with a huge smile😆
The engrossed Yash on Arpitha😆
The great actress Aarthi😆
I was waiting for this turn😆
The waiter🤣
The caring Yash😉
The Ques of Yash was left with Doubt After Aarthi's Ans😆
Poor Yash😆
Now Me Too Waiting To See What's Up😆
Pls Update Soon😡
I'm Gone Mad With So Much Of Suspenses😆
Edited by Guruvishva - 10 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...though I knew Arpita is Arti but I wanted to know/read the presentation of this revelation for the interest is more on the presentation than the answer...well done...simple and engaging...and yes most of her question/answer to Yash were related to the HER being Arti...😃Won't you ask me how I am Yash?...

smart thinking by you in terms of conversation...👏
Edited by chitsri65 - 10 years ago
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Shanti,s d name for weaving puzzles and riddles...Everything went straight nd d last 2 lines left me blank😕...Thanks a lot for confusing me,so tat i 2 could use my brain.😆...Beautiful work and cheers👍🏼
kmfan_2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chitsri65

Loved it...though I knew Arpita is Arti but I wanted to know/read the presentation of this revelation for the interest is more on the presentation than the answer...well done...simple and engaging...and yes most of her question/answer to Yash were related to the HER being Arti...😃Won't you ask me how I am Yash?...

smart thinking by you in terms of conversation...👏

Galat Jawab!!!! By the way...Chitra..how did you imagine me to give you all such a simple suspense? of Aarti being a widow and coming as Arpita?

Now I better finish this OS before I work on the other SS of mine...

You'll get the final part of this OS...in a couple of hours...😆😛
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!!! Another twist...Aarti becomes Arpita ...then becomes Aarti again!!!!!!!!  Keep it coming dear!!!!!
kmfan_2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saf24

Another superb update. Yash talks to Aarti before deciding to get to know Arpita better and when he is ready to finally ask her the question, he is stumped by her words. Loving the suspense. Looking forward to what is in store next

Thanks dear...for enjoying this one!
kmfan_2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sahibasharma

lovedit...

i think aarti is actually a widow...
update jaldi...

Thanks dear...update is ready...will post soon...😃