Finally a Good episode :D

Posted: 10 years ago
Guys I really liked the episode...I don't know what is going to happen next..m just happy about the fact that ELENA IS BACK...I can't believe m actually happy to see her back 🤣 🤣 for me I think the episode was the best of this season...I mean I wasn't expecting Elena becoming one of a kind...the ripper virus infected vampire vampire hunter... And can anybody tell me what the hell happened with Katherine Pierce in the end??? why was she flying like a ghost? Is it because she was a human so cannot pass through Bonnie...but why like that??
Originally posted by KaBhi_KaSh

Guys I really liked the episode...I don't know what is going to happen next..m just happy about the fact that ELENA IS BACK...I can't believe m actually happy to see her back 🤣 🤣 for me I think the episode was the best of this season...I mean I wasn't expecting Elena becoming one of a kind...the ripper virus infected vampire vampire hunter... And can anybody tell me what the hell happened with Katherine Pierce in the end??? why was she flying like a ghost? Is it because she was a human so cannot pass through Bonnie...but why like that??

@ bold- completely agree. who would have thought we would want elena back. but i am happy because of the promo so basically i am happy about the next episode not this one. if the promo showed elena fighting with damon then i would have hated her return. 
 the best episode of this season according to me was the premiere after that it was a big disappointment , this episode gave me a flicker of hope back, so all in all a good episode.

@blue-i don't think they are going to follow up on what happened to katherine. they might have introduced it to show katherine was a bad person and hence she ends up in hell or something but it isn't fair then what will happen to klaus and damon, klaus is much more evil than katherine ever was, so what happened to mikael . i am sorry but in this show i root for the bad guys not the goody good ones so hell is a big no for me. 

but if they followed it up it might because they ran out of stories in season 6, not anytime soon i think.
I think they left us with a temporary final goodbye to Katherine...I mean if they had showed a proper pass over of Kat they can never call her back if needed...and I think they tried to show us the death of Katherine in a very different way...she used to be one of the important characters of the show...they can't just show her body lying around and let us asume that she is dead...it had to be different...and I really liked that scene where Kat was standing in the middle of the hall talking about all her deeds...what all she did to TVD gang...what she said to Damon was really kinda...i mean...don't we all love the Damon Kat made...what he turned out when Kat left him or betrayed him.Edited by KaBhi_KaSh - 10 years ago
Katherine will b back I think.. I want her back..
Ya Elena is back.. I know it's weird to feel good to c her return😆

Originally posted by iluvOriginals

Katherine will b back I think.. I want her back..
Ya Elena is back.. I know it's weird to feel good to c her return😆

Yeah we all want Katherine Pierce back...but Nina once said in an IV it's really getting difficult for her to play both these characters as a series regular so it is going to be a goodbye to one of her character...but still the writers have somehow left us with a hope to see Kat again.
For now I am happy to see her back, I mean Damon is happy. I never loved Kath as character dont know why ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by VildanaROSID

For now I am happy to see her back, I mean Damon is happy. I never loved Kath as character dont know why😆

That's the only reason why m happy to see Elena again...coz Damon is happy..😳 and the promo is making me crazy
Originally posted by KaBhi_KaSh

That's the only reason why m happy to see Elena again...coz Damon is happy..😳 and the promo is making me crazy
Did you saw his face when he hear that Kath broke up with him not Elena, haye he was to happy. But little Stef must ruin his happines, but in the end promo same me makes crazyyy ðŸ˜³
i just wonder if this happens to katherine
wat will happen to my klaus
nd yes that was gudd epi
Originally posted by featherheart

i just wonder if this happens to katherine
wat will happen to my klaus
nd yes that was gudd epi

i thought the same thing when they showed Katherine going to hell. what about klaus was my thought . why is esther allowed in other side after all she is the reason vampire exist .