Users

Frequent Posters

Karthika2211 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congats 4 d new thread 😊 😊 😊
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
NOTE: I'm sorry for not updating on time! 1 of my relatives passed away on 9th & so I could not complete the update. Will try my best to post it by tomorrow. Plz excuse the delay.
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Smita..

<font size="2">NOTE: I'm sorry for not updating on time! 1 of my relatives passed away on 9th & so I could not complete the update. Will try my best to post it by tomorrow. Plz excuse the delay.</font>

So sorry to hear abt your loss, hope and pray that u r feeling a bit better now.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hmmm soon we shall have more of arhi
and their romance in paris
awww so cute right
Aarshi1399 thumbnail
So sorry smita..Its okay take ur time..
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for the loss...do not worry about the updates...take your time...thanks for the note...
Shikhayugal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry to hear about ur loss...don't worry dear take ur time.
..Smita.. thumbnail

Thanks for the likes,comments & wishes! Over to..

Part 96

*The next morning*
Khushi covered her face with her hands in order to block the bright light.
Khushi: Arnavji,subha ho gayi ya aapne batti jalaa di?
Arnav: Dono!
She uncovered her face to stare at him,utterly confused.
Khushi(wonders aloud): Dono matlab?
Arnav(tucks her hair behind her ear): Matlab subha bhi ho gayi aur maine lights bhi on kar diye.
Khushi: Kyun?
Arnav(kisses her forehead): Tumhe jagaane k liye! Now,get up fast!
Khushi hissed as she sat up with his help.
Her body ached as a result of the activities of the previous night.
Arnav(concerned): Khushi.. r u sore?
Khushi shook her head while stretching her arms.
Khushi: Thoda-bahut akdan(stiffness) hai,bas! Thodi der me theek ho jayegi.
Arnav nodded in relief.
Khushi: Waise.. aap theek hain?
Arnav: Theek? (grins)I'm over the moon!
He cupped her face before pressing a soft kiss on her mouth.
Arnav: Thank u so much for the memorable night!
Her cheeks had barely begun to turn crimson when the doorbell rang.
Arnav: Must b ur breakfast..
Khushi quickly schooled her expressions as Arnav got up to answer the door.
Arnav came back a minute later with tea & sandwiches.
Arnav: For u..
Khushi(takes the plate): Thank u par.. sirf humare liye kyun? Aap kya khaayenge?
Arnav: Maine pehle hi coffee aur chicken sandwich order kar k kha liya tha. Tum so rahi thi toh.. mujhe lagaa u must b tired n.. isiliye tab maine tumhe nahi jagaaya.
Khushi: Toh phir ab humein kyun jagaaya? Khud se uthne kyun nahi diya?
Arnav: Agar tumhe abhi nahi jagaaya hota toh humlog late ho jaate. Ab yeh saari baatein chhodo aur breakfast kar lo. Tab tak main change kar k aata hoon,hmm?
Khushi: Change kyun? Humara matlab hai.. nahaa hi lijiye naa.
Arnav: Noways! Aaj hum wahaan jaakar nahaayenge!
Khushi: Kahaan?
Arnav: Beach pe,aur kahaan?! Samandar me nahaane ka mazaa hi kuch aur hota hai!
Khushi: Jo bhi ho,hum nahi nahaayenge!
Arnav(shocked): Kyun nahi?
Khushi: Humein tairna toh aata hai nahi,hum nahaayenge kaise?
Arnav: Main tumhe sikhaaunga na!
Khushi: Nahi,nahi. Dekhiye,aapko nahaana hai toh aap nahaiyye na! Hum yaheen se nahaakar jaayenge.
Arnav: Toh jab main tairne jaunga tab tum kya karogi?
Khushi: Hum wahaan baithkar aapko dekhenge!
Arnav: Aise toh tum bore ho jaogi,Khushi. Yahaan paas hi me Thalassotherapy spa hai. Main pehle tumhe wahaan le chaltaa hoon. Jab tak main swim karunga tab tak tum spa me rehna. U'll feel relaxed &..
Khushi(interrupts): Spa?! Nahi,rehne dijiye. Pichhli baar.. jo kuch bhi hua uss k baad humne toh tay kar liya tha ki hum kabhi spa nahi jaayenge.
Arnav: Par.. Khushi tum..
Khushi(interrupts): Oh-ho! Aap humari chinta chhodiye na! Humein wahaan baithkar aapko dekhne me koi aitraaz nahi hai! Filhaal humein der ho rahi hai,hai na?
Arnav nods while getting up from the bed.
Khushi: Aap taiyyaar ho jaiyye aur hum fataafat nashta kar lete hain. Phir beach chalenge,ha?
Arnav gives a short nod before leaving for the bathroom.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*Few minutes later*
Khushi nearly spat out her tea upon seeing her husband in a white tee and teal shorts.
http://www.myntra.com/shorts/nike/nike-men-teal-green-running-shorts/222185/buy
Arnav immediately came to her aid.
Arnav(rubs her back): Relax!
Khushi: Aapne *coughs* yeh kyun.. pehna hai?
Arnav: Kyunki aaj mujhe beach par swimming karni hai,jis k liye kurta pyjama sahi nahi rahega.
Khushi: Woh sab toh theek hai par hum..
Arnav(interrupts): Dont worry! Main tumse aise kapde pehenne k liye nahi kahunga.
Khushi: Nahi,nahi! (clears her throat)Hum keh rahe the ki hum dono saath me water sports karne wale the naa? Uss ka kya?
Arnav: Karenge naa! Swimming k baad!
Khushi: Jaisaa aapko theek lage! Achchha,humein 10 minute de dijiye. Hum abhi nahaakar aate hain.
Arnav: Wait! Main.. tumhare liye kuch laya tha. 1 minute..
When Arnav returns,Khushi is surprised to find a pink colored sun hat in his hand.
Khushi: Yeh laaye humare liye?
Arnav: Yup! Isse tumhe dhoop nahi lagegi. Aur.. yeh bhi..
He handed her a gift box with was tied with a red ribbon.
Upon opening it,Khushi found two aviators,which were also bound by a red ribbon.
http://www.shopstyle.com/browse?fts=tom+ford+aviator+sunglasses
Khushi: Sunglasses?
Arnav(nods): Inki aaj humein zaroorat padegi!
Khushi: Humara kaunsa hai?
Arnav gave her the classic aviators while he took the cole metal ones for himself.
Khushi(smiles): Shukriya!
Arnav: U're welcome! Ab yeh sab yaheen rakh do aur nahaane chali jao. Main reception se hokar aata hoon.
Khushi: Reception pe aapko kya kaam hai?
Arnav: Doosri bike ki keys lautaani hai. Aaj toh hum 1 hi bike pe jaayenge na,kal shaam ki tarah?
Khushi: Ha,ha bilkul!
Arnav: Chalo,ab baaton me time mat waste karo! Jaldi se naha lo!
Khushi(smiles): Ha,ha samajh gaye! Aap toh aise utaavle huye ja rahe hain jaise na jaane kitne barson k baad beach par jaanewale ho!
Arnav(holds her shoulders): U hav no idea how excited I am! We're gonna hav so much fun today!
Khushi smiled before kissing his freshly shaved cheek.
She closed her eyes & took a moment to inhale the heady fragrance of his aftershave.
Arnav(flicks her nose): Knock-knock!
Khushi opens her eyes & frowns.
Arnav(kisses her nose): We're in a hurry,remember?
Khushi(irritated): Ha,ha pataa hai! Uff!
She sighed as she moved towards her suitcase.
Arnav: Koi comfortable si saree pehen lena. And yes! Nahaane k baad sunscreen zaroor lagaa lena.
Khushi: Ji,theek hai.
Arnav left for the reception while Khushi rumagged through her clothes.
Arnav was in for a shock when Khushi came out of the bathroom 15 minutes later.
Arnav(points to her clothes): Yeh dress kahaan se aayi?
http://luxemi.com/index.php/apparel/short-sleeve-kurta-with-emerald-print-patiala-pants-and-dupatta.html
Khushi: Yeh buaji ne humein tohfe me di thi,airport k liye nikalne se thodi der pehle. (dries her hair)Woh unk pados me Naina chachi rehti hai na?
Arnav nodded absentmindedly while his eyes were focused on her wet hair.
Khushi: Unhone kapdon ka naya kaarobaar(business) shuru kiya hai. Unhi ki dukaan se buaji ne humare liye yeh suit liya. Achchha hai na?
Arnav(still lost in her beauty): Beautiful!
Khushi: Ittefaaq toh dekhiye! Aaj bhi humare kapdon k rang match..
She stopped abruptly when her gaze fell on Arnav who was staring at her.
She cleared her throat loudly to bring him out of his stupor.
Khushi: Ab der nahi ho rahi hai kya?
Arnav: Of course ho rahi hai! Tumhari baatein toh khatam hi nahi hongi! Chalo, hurry up!
Khushi made a face as she wrapped the dupatta around her neck.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ArShi walked hand in hand along Promenade des Planches,a long wooden
boardwalk which led to the Deauville beach.
When Arnav turned towards Khushi,he found her reading the names written on the wooden planks.
Khushi: Pichchhle do dinon se hum yahaan aa rahe hain par raat k andhere me humara inn namon par dhyaan hi nahi gaya!
Arnav: Raat k andhere ki wajah se ya seaside ko explore karne ki excitement ki wajah se?
Khushi: Jo bhi ho! Yahaan par jo naam likhe huye hain woh kya French kraantikaariyon k (freedom fighters) ya phir jawaanon(soldiers) k naam hain?
Arnav: Tumhe aisaa kyun lagaa ki yeh jawaanon k naam hain?
Khushi: Kyunki humare Dilli k India Gate par shaheed jawaanon k naam likhe huye hai na? Toh.. yeh naam padhkar humein woh yaad aa gaya.
Arnav: Okay. Nahi,yeh soldiers k nahi Hollywood actors aur actresses k naam hai.
Khushi(shocked): Kya?!
Arnav: Jo bhi actors ya actresses yahaan ka American film festival attend karne aaye the,unko tribute dene k liye unka naam yahaan likha hai.
Khushi: Achchhha. (points to the green doors)Inn darwaazon k peechhhe kamre hain?
Arnav: Nahi,bathing cabins hain. Woh bhi actors k naam par hi rakhe gaye hain.
Khushi: Oh..
Arnav: Ab hum aage badhein?
Khushi nods as they proceed towards the seashore.
http://ritournelleblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/planches1.jpg
Once they reached the seashore,Arnav guided Khushi to one of the beach chairs which was partially hidden under the shade of a blue parasol.
http://ritournelleblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/plage21.jpg
Arnav: Tum yahaan aaraam se baitho,main abhi aaya.
He went away before Khushi could say anything.
When he came back,Khushi spotted a green coconut in his hand.
Arnav: Lo,yeh tumhare liye.
Khushi(takes it): Shukriya! Ab humari fiqr chhodiye aur tairne chale jaiyye. Thode der baad dhoop badh jayegi toh aapko mazaa nahi aayega.
Arnav nods as he removes his tee & keeps it on the adjacent beach chair.
Khushi: Aur suniye..
Arnav: Boliye?
Khushi(concerned): Gehraai ki taraf mat tairiyega. Kinaare ki taraf rahiyega.
Arnav(pats her cheek): Dont worry! Yahaan par iss waqt low tide hai,toh doobne ka koi khatraa nahi hai.
Khushi: Phir bhi,thodi saavdhaani toh baratni hi chahiye!
Arnav: I know. Main shore k paas hi rahunga. In case u need anything,tum zor se aawaaz lagaa dena. Okay?
Khushi: Ji.
When he turns around,Khushi lets out a loud gasp.
Arnav(turns towards her): Kya hua?
Khushi(gets up): woh.. Arnavji.. (embarassed)woh.. aapki.. peeth par..
Arnav: Kya hai?
Khushi(whispers): Humare.. naakhunon k.. nishaan hai. Aap.. aise kaise tairne jaayenge?
Arnav: Its okay,Khushi! I dont mind!
Khushi: Areh!? Par.. *when he turns away* Arnavji,suniye toh.. Suniye..!
Arnav leaves without listening to her.
Khushi: Huh! Kuch samajhte hi nahi hain,Besharam lard governer kahin k!
Khushi's temporary anger vanished as soon as Arnav started swimming.
She pushed her aviators on the top of her head in order to get a better view of Arnav,who was way too occupied to notice that he had his wife's complete attention.
The rays of the sun falling on his wet,sexy body cast such a spell that Khushi was totally enraptured.
She felt like joining him,even though she did not know how to swim!
Khushi(thinks): Kaash humne tairaaki seekhi hoti! Toh aaj hum bhi Arnavji k saath tair rahe hote! Kitna mazaa aata naa?Ab agar inse kahenge ki humein tairnaa sikhaaiyye toh humare kapde kharaab ho jaayenge.
She sighs dejectedly while taking a sip from the straw.
It was only when she sucked in air that she realized that the coconut was empty.
Khushi(keeps it aside): Humein toh dhyaan hi nahi raha ki yeh khatm ho gaya! Waise.. (blushes)dhyaan kaise rehta? (looks in Arnav's direction) Humara dhyaan toh kisi aur par hi tika hua tha!
The very next moment Khushi realized that she was not the only one who had her dhyaan on Arnav.
"Look at that guy in the teal shorts! Gawd! He's so freakin sexy!"
Khushi immediately turned to her left to find that a young girl of about 21 had uttered the above line.
The moment her gaze fell on her she shut them and turned to the other side.
Khushi(thinks): Hey Devi Maiyya! Kya pehna hai iss ladki ne? Isse dekhkar humein sharm aa gayi par isse khul-e-aam.. aise... ghoomte huye zaraa bhi sharm nahi aa rahi hai!
Just then she heard another girl's voice.
"U're right! He's totally hawt! Look at his jet black hair!"
First girl: Yeah! Must be Greek!
Second girl: Well,I dunno bout that but.. he sure does look like a Greek God! I feel lyk runnin my hands all ova his bod!
Both of them continued to openly drool over him while Khushi's blood boiled.
Khushi(thinks): Chhi!Paraaye mard k baare me kis tarah ki baatein kar rahe hain yeh dono? Jee toh kartaa hai ki jaakar unhe apnaa mangalsutra dikhaayein aur kahein ki jin k baare me aap.. aisi baatein kar rahe hain woh humare pati hain!
She rejects the idea soon after.
Khushi(thinks): Kya faayda? Yeh toh firangan hain(foreigners). Unhe kya pataa mangalsutra k baare me? (clicks her tongue) Jin k baare me yeh baat kar rahi hain woh toh tairne me itne doobe huye ki unhe kisi aur baat ka hosh hi nahi hai! Unse agar humne jaakar yeh sab kaha toh woh toh humein hi chidhaane lagenge! Kahenge ki hum inn dono ladkiyon se jal rahe hain! Ab unhe kaun samjhaaye ki hum jal nahi rahe hain par hum... yahaan baithkar apne pati k baare me paraayi ladkiyon ko.. yeh sab kaise sun sakte hain,Devi Maiyya?
(decides) Kuch na kuch toh karnaa hi padega inn dono ko rokne k liye!
She gets an idea which she executes promptly.
Walking up to the shore,she calls Arnav loudly.
Arnav(turns to her): Wh.. hat?
Khushi: Baahar aaiyye na! Hum bore ho rahe hain!
Arnav nodded,indicating that he was coming out.
Khushi(thinks): Arnavji jaise hi uthkar aayenge waise hi yeh dono phir se shuru ho jaayenge! Nahi! Kuch karnaa padega.
She nearly ran to the beach chair in order to fetch the towels which they had bought alongwith them.
As soon as Arnav came out,she stood in front of him,in an attempt to cover him.
Then she wrapped a towel around his shoulders before wrapping 1 swiftly around his waist.
Arnav: Khushi,wait! Baal toh pochhne do!
He was about to remove the first towel from his shoulders when Khushi shocked him by removing her dupatta.
Arnav: Kh.. Khushi?! Tum..
Khushi(interrupts): Aap.. rehne dijiye! Hum.. karte hain.
She started wiping his wet hair with her dupatta.
Arnav: Khushi,tumhara dupatta geela ho raha hai. Towel se karo na!
Khushi: Nahi! Tauliye ko waheen rehne dijiye jahaan woh hai! a.. varnaa... aapko thand lag jaayegi! Dekhiye,yahaan hawaa bhi toh kitni sard hai!
Arnav: Ha,but..
Khushi: Dekhiye, agar aapko thand lag gayi toh hum aapki 1 nahi sunenge! Phir aapko humara jadibootiyon wala balm lagaana hi padega! Hum kahe dete hain!
Arnav: Okay,okay fine! Tum karo.. jaise tumhe theek lage!
Khushi(smiles): Yeh hui na baat! Bas.. 1 minute.. sir neeche kariye.
When Arnav bent his head,Khushi wiped the hair on the back of his head.
Then she slowly turned behind in order to see the reaction of those two girls.
She was pleasantly surprised when she found them missing.
Khushi(exclaims aloud): Areh waah!
Arnav: Kya hua?
Khushi(turns back): Ha? a.. nahi! Woh.. aapk a.. Aapk baal..
Arnav(lifts his head): Kya hua mere baalon ko!
He touches the back of his head before looking at her.
Khushi lowers her gaze & that is when her gaze lands on his clean chest.
Khushi(points to his chest): Aapne.. baal saaf kar diye na? a.. matlab,aapke seene k baal.. shave kar diye na? (pats his chest)Waah! (grins)Bahut hi achchha kiya!
Arnav(narrowed eyes): Tumhe meri back dekhkar kaise pataa chalaa ki maine mera chest shave kiya hai?
Khushi(lowers her gaze): a.. woh a..
Arnav(tilts her chin): Khushi,what's goin on? Tum.. aise kyun?
Khushi: Woh sab chhodiye na,Arnavji!
She holds his arm & points to the small tent beside their beach chair.
Khushi: Aap uss tamboo(tent) me chalkar change kar lijiye.
Arnav: Sirf mujhe hi nahi,tumhe bhi change karnaa hoga,before we head for water sports.
Khushi: Kyun? Inn kapdon me kya kharaabi hai?
Arnav: Koi kharaabi nahi hai! Its just that.. there r some rules,Khushi. Jinko humein apni safety k liye follow karnaa chahiye.
Khushi: Agar aap yeh soch rahe hain ki hum.. unn ladkiyon ki tarah.. woh.. bikini-wikini pehenkar..
Arnav(interrupts): No baby! Tumse kisne kaha ki tumhe bikini pehenni padegi?
Khushi: Toh phir kya pehenna hoga humein?
Arnav: Kuch aisaa jise pehenne me tumhe koi aitraaz nahi hoga-Wetsuit!
Khushi(frowns): Wetsuit? Yeh kaunsa suit hai?
Arnav(points to the tent): Come & see for urself.
He walks over to the tent & Khushi follows suit.
*Later that afternoon*
ArShi return dead tired to their tent after a 2 hour Kayaking tour.
Khushi: Hey Devi Maiyya! Humari baazuon(arms) ki haalat khastaa ho gayi hai!
Arnav: Aaj tumne pehli baar Kayaking ki,isiliye.
Khushi nods while gulping down water.
Arnav: Jab maine pehli baar ki thi tab mere arms me bhi bahut pain hua tha,but I'd loved it!
Khushi: Mazaa toh humein bhi aaya! (smiles) Devi Maiyya ne kitna sundar sansaar (beautiful world) banaaya hai na? 1 hi Samandar ko 3 rang diye-neela, haraa aur safed. Aur yeh saare rang jab aasmaan k neele rang se mil jaate hain toh nazaara hi kuch aur hota hai!
Arnav: Tum horizon ki baat kar rahi ho na?
Khushi: Ha,usse Hindi me kshitij kehte hain.
Arnav nods while unzipping his wetsuit.
Khushi: Aaj se pehle humne dolphins ko sirf filmon me hi dekha tha. Aaj pehli baar unhe dekha aur woh bhi itne qareeb se!
Arnav: Agar hum poore din k Kayaking tour pe gaye hote na,I mean.. for a longer distance toh humein sharks bhi dikhaayi dete!
Khushi: Phir toh achchha hi hua ki hum poore din k liye nahi gaye! 2 ghanton me humari yeh haalat ho gayi hai,poore din k liye jaate toh hum toh behosh hi ho jaatein!
Arnav: Aisaa kuch nahi hota! Yeh pain tumhe ab feel ho raha hai. Kayak me toh tum chillaaye jaa rahi thi aur har chhoti-badi cheez ko dekhkar khush huye ja rahi thi! (imitates) Arnavji dekhiye chamkeele patthar! Arnavji woh dekhiye, kitni sundar machhli hai na? Woh doori par jo dikh raha hai woh dweep(island) hai kya?
Khushi smacks his arm before removing her wetsuit.
Arnav: Humare saath jo American couple tha,woh dono baaki cheezon ko kam aur tumhe zyaada dekh rahe the!
Khushi: Ha.. humne bhi dekha. Woh aurat humein badi ajeeb tarah se ghoore jaa rahi thi.
Arnav: Woh toh ghoorti hi na! Tumhare jaise unique specimen poori duniya me kahin nahi dekha hoga uss ne!
Khushi(offended): Haww! Aap humein specimen keh rahe hain? Khud kya hain, pataa hai?(mutters)Apne aas-paas kya ho raha hai,kaun,kya keh raha hai uss ka hosh toh rehta hai nahi aur humein specimen keh rahe hain!
She turns away from him.
Arnav: Tum naraaz kyun ho rahi ho?
He wraps his arms around her naked waist.
Khushi: humare paas kyun aa rahe hain aap? Hum toh specimen hai na?
Arnav: Come on,honey! I was just pulling ur leg! (kisses her neck)Sorry,bas?
Khushi doesnt react outwardly even though there were butterflies in her stomach owing to their close proximity and semi naked state.
Arnav(changes the topic): Tumhe bhookh lagi hogi na? Chalo,main tumhe beachside restaurant par leke chaltaa hoon. Wahaan tumhe jo bhi order karnaa hoga tum kar dena. Aaj tum meri pasand ka nahi balki main tumhari pasand ka khana khaunga,okay?
Khushi: Theek hai. Chhodiye,humein kapde badalne hain.
Arnav lets go of her waist after kissing the side of her neck.
Arnav(wears his clothes): Phir lunch k baad humein sandyatching k liye bhi jana hai.
Khushi(wears her clothes): Sandyatching?
Arnav: Yup! Tum aur main race lagaayenge. It'll b great fun!
Khushi: Humein toh uss k baare me kuch pataa hi nahi hai aur aap race lagaane ki baat kar rahe hain!
Arnav: Relax Khushi! Instructors tumhe half an hour tak train karenge. Woh tumhe sandyatching k baare me sab kuch samjhaayenge jis k baad hum dono compete karenge. Aur yeh race baaki k races ki tarah hi hoti hai. Jiska sandyatch pehle finishing line tak pahuchega woh jeet jaayega. Aur phir haarnewale ko jeetnewale k hisaab se kuch karnaa hoga,jo kuch bhi jeetnewala chaahe woh!
Khushi: Woh toh hum samajh gaye par 1 baat humari samajh me nahi aa rahi hai.
Arnav: Kaunsi baat?
Khushi: Aap toh watersports k baare me keh rahe the na?
Arnav: Ha..
Khushi: Toh sandyatching watersport kaise hua? Woh toh landsport hona chahiye?
Arnav: Beach par hota hai na,isiliye watersports me gina jaata hai.
Khushi(turns around): Uss k baad hum kya karenge?
Arnav: Phir main tumhe horse carriage ki ride par lekar jaaunga,beach k iss kone se uss kone tak.
Khushi: Phir?
Arnav: Phir hum hot air balloon ride k liye chalenge.
Khushi: Toh.. aap bas 2 hi watersports karenge?
Arnav: Ha!
Khushi: Kyun? Yahaan par kisi aur tarah k watersports nahi hain kya?
Arnav: Hai na! Windsurfing,speed sailing,yeh sab bhi hain. But.. hum woh nahi kar paayenge,Khushi
Khushi: Kyun nahi?
Arnav: Kyunki woh high speed par hote hain. Mujhe pataa hai ki tum woh saare sports nahi kar paaogi isiliye maine woh 2 sports choose kiye jinhe karne me tumhe problem nahi hogi.
Khushi: Oh! Par Arnavji,agar hum nahi kar paayein toh kya hua? Aap toh kar hi sakte hain na?
Arnav: Ha but main tumhare saath karnaa chahta hoon. Akele toh maine pehle bhi kiya hua hai.
Khushi: Tab aapko mazaa nahi aaya tha kya?
Arnav: Nahi,aaya tha.
Khushi: Phir aap akele kijiye na!
Arnav: Noways! Hum jo bhi karenge saath me karenge.
Khushi: Achchha,aap.. pehle humein restaurant toh lekar chaliye. Wahaan chalkar aaraam se baat karte hain. Yahaan itni der se khade rehkar humara dam ghut raha hai.
Arnav: Fine,lets go..
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Once they'd ordered the lunch,Khushi tried to convince Arnav to go for watersports on his own.
Khushi: 1 cheez karte-karte humari haalat kharaab ho gayi hai. Pataa nahi hum sand yatching kar paayenge ya nahi?
Arnav: Tum kar paaogi,Khushi. Its not as physically demanding as kayaking.
Khushi: Aapne.. uss ki ticktein khareed li ya khareedne baaki hai?
Arnav: Maine subha hi khareed liye the. And besides,y r we even talking about those things? Hum honeymoon par aaye hain,Khushi. Yahaan agar hum sab kuch saath-saath nahi karenge toh kab karenge?
Khushi: Maante hain ki aapki baat sahi hai. Par aapko bhi yeh baat maanni hogi ki yeh sirf humara honeymoon nahi hai,yeh aapk office se aapki chhuti bhi hai. Aisi chhuti jo aapko bahut samay k baad naseeb hui hai. Phir na jaane kab aapko watersports ka mazaa uthaane ka mauka milega? Toh jab yahaan mil raha hai toh aap usse gavaana kyun chahte hain?
She continues,not allowing Arnav to speak.
Khushi: Dekhiye,Kashmir me bhi aapka golf khelne ka aur skiing karne ka man tha,lekin woh nahi ho paaya. Yahaan par aane k baad bhi,humari wajah se, pehle din humein Paris jana pada.
Arnav: Toh kya hua? Kal golf khela na maine? Aur aaj kayaking bhi kar li.
Khushi: Par yeh kaafi nahi hai! Aapko jitne ho sakein utne sports khelne chahiye! Aur dekhiye,ghode ki baggi me toh hum bachpan me ghoome hain. Aur gubbaare me hum raat ko baith jaayenge. Yeh saare sports aap raat ko nahi kar paayenge. Aur naa hi aap inhe Dilli me kar paayenge. Isiliye humare hisaab se,aapko aaj ka baaki ka din aur kal ka din yaheen pe bitaana chahiye aur inn sports ka mazaa uthana chahiye!
Arnav: Par kal humein Trouville jana hai..
Khushi: Hum shaam ko Trouville chale jaayenge. Subha yahaan aakar aap apni pasand ka watersports kar lijiyega.
Arnav: Main..
Khushi(interrupts): Yeh mat kahiyega ki aapko nahi karnaa hai! Aap jab kayaking kar rahe the toh aapk chehre par khushi saaf jhalak rahi thi. Humein pataa hai aapko watersports achchhe lagte hain. Aur agar humari wajah se aap apni pasand ki cheez na kar paayein toh humein bahut bura lagega.
Arnav: Par Khushi..
Khushi(interrupts again): Agar ab bhi aap nahi maane toh hum bhi aapk saath woh.. sailing aur jo bhi hai woh sab karne aa jaayenge. Phir hum dar gaye na toh aapko sambhaalana padega.
Arnav: Okay,fine! Tum jaisa keh rahi ho main waisa karunga.
Khushi(smiles): Yeh hui na baat!
Arnav: Behes karne me tumhara koi jawaab hi nahi hai!
Khushi: Aapka bhi nahi hai!
Arnav: Right! Aur isiliye main chahunga ki jab main watersports karunga tab tum ya toh spa jaogi ya hotel me rahogi.
Khushi: Hum hotel me akele baithkar kya karenge?
Arnav: Toh tum yahaan baithkar bhi kya kar logi?
Khushi: Aapko dekhenge!
Arnav: Dont b silly! Sara din dhoop me baithkar mujhe dekhti rahogi?
Khushi: Ha! Humein koi diqqat nahi hai!
Arnav sighs in defeat.
Khushi: Humare yahaan rehne me aap hi ka faayda hai!
Arnav: Woh kaise?
Khushi: Agar hum hotel me rahe na toh aap pure man se watersports nahi kar paayenge. Aapka dhyaan reh-rehkar humari or jaata rahega ki Khushi kya kar rahi hogi? Khushi ne khana khaya hoga ya nahi?
Arnav could not deny that she was right. But he did not openly accept that either.
Khushi: Yahaan hum dono zyaadatar ek-doosre ki nazron k saamne hi rahenge. Iss hi me dono ki bhalaai hai! Understood?
Arnav(nods): Yes ma'm,understood!
Khushi smiles from behind her glass of water.
*Later that afternoon*
Khushi stared at the unusual vehicles lying in a straight line on the beach.
http://flickrhivemind.net/Tags/char%C3%A0voile/Timeline (last pic)
Khushi: Yeh naav(boat) hai ya.. gaadi hai ya.. kya hai? Kuch samajh me nahi aa raha hai.
Arnav: Yeh landyatch hai. Abhi Mr. John aayenge na,humare instructor? Woh tumhe sab kuch samjhaa denge.
Khushi: Aapko lagtaa hai hum.. yeh.. isse chalaa paayenge?
Arnav: Of course chalaa paaogi! Its nothing,Khushi! Bas apne man se yeh dar nikaal do toh u'll b fine.
At that moment the instructor comes to meet them.
John: Mr & Mrs Raizada?
Arnav: Thats right! U must b Mr. John?
John: Right! Pleasure to meet u!
After shaking hands with Arnav, John extends his hand towards Khushi who smiles nervously before lightly shaking his hand.
Arnav: a.. actually I've done this before so I know about the sport whereas this is the first time my wife is goin for it. So.. she's a bit jittery.
John: Thats understandable. (to khushi)U need not worry,Mrs. Raizada. Trust me when I say that anyone can do this! (points to the landyatch) This might look wierd at first glance but its a fun sport! And once u learn how to work around it, u'll surely enjoy the ride! Once u're in control of the yatch,U can go as fast or as slow as u like. Come with me.. I'll give u 1/2 an hour's training in a twin yatch where I'll b sitting next to u. So u need not worry at all!
Khushi turns to Arnav who nods reassuringly.
After explaining about the landyatch,John asks Khushi to sit beside him in the yatch.
Khushi: Arnavji,aap.. paas me hi rahiyega haan? Aur.. inse kahiye humein bahut door na le jaaye.
Arnav: Main yaheen hoon,okay? Tum itna dar kyun rahi ho? yeh sirf 1 test ride hai.
Khushi nods while chewing her nails.
Arnav(sternly): Khushi,moonh se haath nikaalo!
Khushi: J.. ji..
Arnav: Aur sunglasses pehen lo varnaa tumhari aankhon me ret chali jayegi.
Khushi did what she was told.
Arnav(kisses her forehead): Take a deep breath and relax!
John: R u ready,Mrs. Raizada?
Khushi: No..
Arnav: What the..!?
Khushi: a.. yes.. I am..
John: Okay. So we'll start now..
John's assistant Mark clutched the back of the yatch & ran while giving a push to it.
Khushi turns to look at Arnav for a split second before turning towards the steering.
John: Here we go!
Khushi took it slow in the beginning,trying her best to get used to it.
John: The offshore breeze is great right now. So.. u can speed up if u want, Mrs. Raizada.
Khushi nodded and increased the speed slightly.
In about 15 minutes,she got used to controlling the yatch.
She was surprised with,both,herself as well as the landyatch.
Khushi(thinks): Isse chalaana toh waaqai me aasaan hai! Kaash Arnavji bhi yahaan hote humare bagal me! toh dugna mazaa aata!
Her chain of thoughts was interrupted when John asked her to pull the ropes.
John: thats great! Now keep goin..
By the time she finished,Khushi felt like a pro!
Arnav gave her a knowing smile when she walked up to him.
Arnav: Didnt I tell u that u'll enjoy it!
Khushi(nods): Aap sahi keh rahe the! (smiles)Yeh toh waaqai me bahut aasaan tha! (smacks her forehead)Hum bekaar me dar rahe the!
They're joined by John who smiles while looking at Khushi.
John: She's a fast learner!
Arnav: I know! I've seen that on a couple of occasions!
Khushi blushed when Arnav turned to gave her a loaded look.
John: Now u need to decide the duration of ur ride. U can ride for 2,3 or 4 hours,maximum.
Arnav: 2 hours should be fine since we have other things lined up for the evening.
John: Alright. Would like to go for 2 single yatchs or a twin yatch? I'm asking coz couples generally go for a ride in a twin yatch. If u choose a twin yatch, u both can sail together.
Arnav: No,we'd like to go for individual single yatchs. Right Khushi?
Khushi: Whatever u say!
John: Just give me a few minutes while I arrange for ur ride.
Arnav: Sure!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Arnav: R u ready for the race,Mrs. Raizada?
Khushi(confidently): Bilkul,Mr. Raizada! Haarne k liye taiyyaar ho jaaiyye!
Arnav: Agar main haar gaya toh mujhse kya karvaaogi?
Khushi: umm.. ab tak kuch socha nahi hai. Jald hi sochkar bataayenge. Waise.. lagtaa toh nahi hai ki aap jeetenge lekin phir bhi! Maan lijiye ki aap jeet gaye toh.. aap humse kya karvaayenge?
Arnav(smirks): Full body massage!
Khushi(embarassed): Dheere boliye!
Arnav continued in a low volume while looking into her eyes.
Arnav: Agar tum haar gayi na toh samajh lena ki aaj raat ko tumhare paas sone ka time nahi hoga!
Khushi(whispers): Oh?! Toh aap raat bhar humse seva karvaayenge?
Arnav(smirks): Nahi.. seva karvaaunga bhi aur.. karunga bhi! U know what I mean right?
Khushi lowers her gaze as a blush creeps up her cheek.
Arnav would have kissed her cheek had it not been for John who told them that their yatchs were ready.
Arnav: All the best!
Khushi: Same to u!
                                                                              ********
Khushi felt that the 2 hours went by too quickly.
She was having so much fun chasing Arnav up & down the beach that she never realized
when it was time to bid goodbye to her landyatch.
John: Congratulations,Mrs. Raizada! U won the race by 4.9 seconds.
Khushi beamed as she jumped out of her yatch.
Khushi: Thank u so much,sir! I could win only because of ur training.
She surprised him by touching his feet.
John,who was touched by the gesture,kept his hand on her head.
John: May God bless u,dear! U know? I've been a trainer on this beach since the last 10 years or so
 but till now nobody has thanked me in the way u did!
Khushi smiles as Arnav walks towards them.
John: Had fun,Mr. Raizada?
Arnav: Yeah,I did! Thanks!
John: My pleasure!(to Khushi)Come down whenever u can for a ride.
Khushi: Sure!
As John & Mark took the yatchs back,Arnav whispered in Khushi's ear.
Arnav: Congratulations mrs. Raizada!
Khushi(triumphant grin): Thank u,mr. Raizada! Sirf humein congratulations kehne k liye hi nahi, humein
protsaahan(encouragement) dene k liye bhi!
Arnav: Prot.. what?
Khushi: Protsaahan! Agar aapko hum par vishwas nahi hota toh hum kabhi yeh karte hi nahi! Aur agar hum yeh nahi karte toh humein kabhi pataa hi nahi chaltaa ki isse karne me kitna mazaa aata hai!
Arnav: Right! Zaraa apne haath dikhaao..
When Khushi showed her hands,Arnav noticed the rope marks on her palms.
He kissed them one after the other.
Khushi: Shukriya! ab zaraa aap apne haath dijiye..
And Khushi did to Arnav's palms what Arnav had done to hers.
Arnav: Thanks! So,kya karvaaogi mujhse?
Khushi: Yahaan nahi,(whispers)hotel chalkar bataayenge!
Arnav: Agar aisi baat hai toh abhi chalo hotel me!
Khushi: Nahi,abhi nahi. Itni besabri achchhi nahi hoti,mr. Raizada! Raat hone ka intezaar
kijiye. Khana khaane k baad hum aapko bataayenge,aapki sazaa k baare me!
Arnav: As u wish!
Khushi: Filhaal yahaan se chalein?
They walked hand in hand to the other side of the beach.
*Later that evening*
Khushi stood outside The Centre Nautique while Arnav went inside to enquire about & buy tickets.
She was shocked when he came out,empty handed.
Khushi: Ticktein nahi mili kya?
Arnav(lies): Nahi.. Aaj ki toh saari tickets pehle hi book ho gayi hain.
Khushi(disappointed): Oh-ho!
Arnav: Its okay! Hum kal subha toh yahaan aa hi rahe hain na?
Khushi nods.
Arnav: Toh jaise hi office khulega waise hi main tickets book kar lunga. Waise bhi surfing ho chaahe
speed sailing,subha karne me zyaada mazaa aata hai!
Khushi: Agar aisi baat hai toh theek hai. Par.. Aaj kya karenge aap?
Arnav: Lets go as per the original plan. Pehle horse carriage ride aur phir hotel jaakar we'll.. freshen up & change. And then back to the beach for a hot air balloon ride!
Khushi: Theek hai. Toh.. ghode wali baggi k liye bhi ticktein leni padengi kya?
Arnav(nods): Maine le liye hain. Lets go..
Khushi(wonders): Ajeeb baat hai. Iss ki 2 ticktein aasaani se mil gayi jab ki watersports ki 1 ticket bhi nahi mili?
Arnav: Come khushi...!
Khushi: Ji,aaye...!
She ran after him.
Arnav helped Khushi into the carriage before sitting beside her.
Khushi watched the footprints left by the horses on the white sand as they galloped ahead.
Arnav: So,princess! Ready for the ride?
Khushi(turns to him): Aap humein rajkumari kyun bula rahe hain?
Arnav: Kyunki princess hi toh horse driven carriage me ride karti hai!
Khushi: Oh..! Waise,jab rajkumari ka saath dene k liye uss k rajkumar bhi ho,tab woh dono kya karte hain?
Arnav(arm around her): Tab woh dono baahon me baahon daalkar baithte hain aur.. (smirks)u really wanna know?
Khushi nods innocently.
Arnav cups her face & draws her closer to himself.
Khushi pats his mouth with her hand,thus preventing him from kissing her.
Khushi(pecks his cheek): Rajkumarji ko yeh baat dhyaan me rakhni chahiye ki woh akele nahi hain,rajkumari k saath! (points to the coachman)Saath me sevak bhi hai!
Arnav(removes her hand): Aur rajukmari ko yeh nahi bhoolna chahiye ki woh sevak unki taraf nahi dekh raha hai! So..
He pecks her lips softly,without allowing her to say anything further.
Khushi closes her eyes,anticipating his next move.
Arnav pecks her lips again,as lightly as before.
Khushi parts her lips and sighs.
When Arnav is about to pecks her lips again,she pulls him closer by his hair and latches her mouth onto his,allowing her lips to convey her need.
Arnav's hand moves from her shoulder to the back of her neck as he cradles her head while wrapping the other arm around her waist.
Khushi moans as she grabs the collar of his tee with her left hand.
As the setting sun melts into the evening sky,ArShi melt in each other's embrace.
Precap:
Khushi's heart bounced inside her chest as Arnav's surf board cascaded up & down with the waves.
A moment later,a large wave hit the surf board & it disappeared alongwith him,just like that!
Khushi(shocked): Hey Devi Maiyya! Arnavji... humein dikhaayi kyun nahi de rahe hain? (dreads)Kahin.. Arnavji(gulps)d.. doob toh.. nahi gaye?
She breaks into a cold sweat at the thought.

Kindly ignore typos & mistakes. Translation in the post below. Next update on Sunday,16th March.

P.S. Pics used for illustrative purpose only.
Credit for pics goes to Google and respective uploaders.
Credit for designs goes to respective designers.

..Smita.. thumbnail

Thanks for the likes,comments & wishes! Over to..

Translation for Part 96

*The next morning*
Khushi covered her face with her hands in order to block the bright light.
Khushi: Arnavji,hav u switched on the lights or is it the sunshine?
Arnav: Both!
She uncovered her face to stare at him,utterly confused.
Khushi(wonders aloud): What do u mean by both?
Arnav(tucks her hair behind her ear): Meaning that the light is from morning sunshine & the tubelight. I've also switched on every other lamp in this room.
Khushi: Why?
Arnav(kisses her forehead): In order to wake u up! Now,get up fast!
Khushi hissed as she sat up with his help.
Her body ached as a result of the activities of the previous night.
Arnav(concerned): Khushi.. r u sore?
Khushi shook her head while stretching her arms.
Khushi: Its just that.. my body feels a bit stiff. But thats it! I'll feel better after sometime.
Arnav nodded in relief.
Khushi: R u.. okay?
Arnav: Okay?! (grins)I'm over the moon!
He cupped her face before pressing a soft kiss on her mouth.
Arnav: Thank u so much for the memorable night!
Her cheeks had barely begun to turn crimson when the doorbell rang.
Arnav: Must b ur breakfast..
Khushi quickly schooled her expressions as Arnav got up to answer the door.
Arnav came back a minute later with tea & sandwiches.
Arnav: For u..
Khushi(takes the plate): Thank u but.. why only for me? What'll u have?
Arnav: I've already had coffee & chicken sandwich. Since u were sleeping soundly I thought u must b tired n.. thats why I didnt wake u up back then.
Khushi: Then what was the need to wake me up now? Couldnt u let me sleep for as long as I wanted to?
Arnav: Unfortunately,no. Coz had I not woken u up right now we'd have reached the beach much later than I intend to. Now leave all these things aside & hav ur breakfast. I'll go & change in the meantime.
Khushi: Change? I mean.. why dont u hav a bath?
Arnav: Coz we'll be bathing over there today!
Khushi: Where?
Arnav: On the beach,where else?! Swimming in the sea is a fantastic experience,I tell u!
Khushi: Whatever! I'm not interested!
Arnav(shocked): Why not?
Khushi: Coz I dont know how to swim.
Arnav: I'll teach u na!
Khushi: No,let it be. If u want to swim over there,u do that. I'll have a bath here itself.
Arnav: So what'll u do while I'll swim in the sea?
Khushi: I'll sit there & watch u!
Arnav: U'll get bored,Khushi. There's a Thalassotherapy spa nearby. I'll drop u over there. So while I swim u can spend ur time at the spa. U'll feel relaxed &..
Khushi(interrupts): Spa?! No,no,no. After.. my last experience, I'd decided that I'll never visit a spa again.
Arnav: But.. Khushi u're..
Khushi(interrupts): Oh-ho! Why r u worrying about me?I dont mind sitting there & watching u swim! We're getting late,arent we?
Arnav nods while getting up from the bed.
Khushi: So u get ready while I finish my breakfast. Then we'll head to the beach,ya?
Arnav gives a short nod before leaving for the bathroom.
*Few minutes later*
Khushi nearly spat out her tea upon seeing her husband in a white tee and teal shorts.
http://www.myntra.com/shorts/nike/nike-men-teal-green-running-shorts/222185/buy
Arnav immediately came to her aid.
Arnav(rubs her back): Relax!
Khushi: Y have u *coughs* worn.. this?
Arnav: Coz I wanna swim in the sea today. And kurta pyjama is not ideal for swimming,u know?
Khushi: All that is fine but I..
Arnav(interrupts): Dont worry! I wont ask u to wear this kinda stuff.
Khushi: No,no! (clears her throat)I was saying that I was going to take parts watersports with u naa? What about that?
Arnav: We'll go for that once I'm through with the swimming!
Khushi: As u wish! Now give me 10 minutes. I'll go & hav a quick bath.
Arnav: Wait! I've got somethin for u. Jus wait a minute..
When Arnav returns,Khushi is surprised to find a pink colored sun hat in his hand.
Khushi: U got this for me?
Arnav: Yup! And this as well..
He handed her a gift box with was tied with a red ribbon.
Upon opening it,Khushi found two aviators,which were also bound by a red ribbon.
http://www.shopstyle.com/browse?fts=tom+ford+aviator+sunglasses
Khushi: Sunglasses?
Arnav(nods): We'll need them today!
Khushi: Which is mine?
Arnav gave her the classic aviators while he took the cole metal ones for himself.
Khushi(smiles): Thanks!
Arnav: U're welcome! Now keep all these here & go to have ur bath. Meanwhile,I'll go to the reception.
Khushi: Why r u going to the reception?
Arnav: To return the keys of the 2nd bike. We'll b goin to the beach on 1 bike today,isnt it?
Khushi: Ya,thats right!
Arnav: Come on now! Dont waste time! Go & hav ur bath!
Khushi(smiles): Ya,ya I'm going! U're getting excited as if u're visiting the beach after ages!
Arnav(holds her shoulders): U hav no idea how excited I am! We're gonna hav so much fun today!
Khushi smiled before kissing his freshly shaved cheek.
She closed her eyes & took a moment to inhale the heady fragrance of his aftershave.
Arnav(flicks her nose): Knock-knock!
Khushi opens her eyes & frowns.
Arnav(kisses her nose): We're in a hurry,remember?
Khushi(irritated): Ya,I know! Uff!
She sighed as she moved towards her suitcase.
Arnav: Wear a comfortable saree of ur choice. And yes! Dont forget to apply sunscreen.
Khushi: Alright.
Arnav left for the reception while Khushi rumagged through her clothes.
Arnav was in for a shock when Khushi came out of the bathroom 15 minutes later.
Arnav(points to her clothes): From where did u get this dress?
http://luxemi.com/index.php/apparel/short-sleeve-kurta-with-emerald-print-patiala-pants-and-dupatta.html
Khushi: Buaji had given it to me,moments before we left for the airport. (dries her hair)U know Naina chachi? The one who stays in Lakshminagar?
Arnav nodded absentmindedly while his eyes were focused on her wet hair.
Khushi: She has started a new business. Buaji got this dress from her shop. Isnt it nice?
Arnav(still lost in her beauty): Beautiful!
Khushi: Look at the coincidence! The colors of our clothes r match..
She stopped abruptly when her gaze fell on Arnav who was staring at her.
She cleared her throat loudly to bring him out of his stupor.
Khushi: Arent we getting late now?
Arnav: Of course we are! U never wanna stop talkin! Now hurry up!
Khushi made a face as she wrapped the dupatta around her neck.
ArShi walked hand in hand along Promenade des Planches,a long wooden
boardwalk which led to the Deauville beach.
When Arnav turned towards Khushi,he found her reading the names written on the wooden planks.
Khushi: We've been coming here since the last 2 evenings but I never noticed these names coz of the darkness!
Arnav: Darkness or ur excitement to explore the seaside?
Khushi: Whatever! Do these names belong to French freedom fighters or soldiers?
Arnav: What makes u say that?
Khushi: Coz our India Gate in Delhi bears the names of martyrs. So.. upon reading these names I was reminded of that.
Arnav: Okay. No,these r not soldiers. In fact,these names belong to Hollywood actors & actresses.
Khushi(shocked): What?!
Arnav: This is a tribute to those actors & actresses who've visited this place for the American film festival.
Khushi: Okay. (points to the green doors)Where do these doors lead to?
Arnav: Bathing cabins. They're also named after the actors.
Khushi: Oh..
Arnav: Should we proceed now?
Khushi nods as they proceed towards the seashore.
http://ritournelleblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/planches1.jpg
Once they reached the seashore,Arnav guided Khushi to one of the beach chairs which was partially hidden under the shade of a blue parasol.
http://ritournelleblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/plage21.jpg
Arnav: Make urself comfortable. I'll b back in a moment.
He went away before Khushi could say anything.
When he came back,Khushi spotted a green coconut in his hand.
Arnav: This is for u.
Khushi(takes it): Thank u! Now stop worrying about me. Go & enjoy ur swim!
Arnav nods as he removes his tee & keeps it on the adjacent beach chair.
Khushi: And listen..
Arnav: Yes,tell me?
Khushi(concerned): Dont go towards the deep end of the sea. Stay near the shore.
Arnav(pats her cheek): Dont worry! Theres low tide over here right now so there's no question of drowning.
Khushi: Still,u should b careful.
Arnav: I know. I'll swim close to the shore. In case u need anything,call my name loudly. Okay?
Khushi: Okay.
When he turns around,Khushi lets out a loud gasp.
Arnav(turns towards her): What happened?
Khushi(gets up): umm.. Arnavji.. (embarassed)ur.. back..
Arnav: Whats there on my back?
Khushi(whispers): Marks left by.. my nails! How can u go to swim like.. like this?
Arnav: Its okay,Khushi! I dont mind!
Khushi: Areh!? But.. *when he turns away* Arnavji,listen to me.. Arnavjii..!
Arnav leaves without listening to her.
Khushi: Huh! he just doesnt understand anything,shameless lard governer!
Khushi's temporary anger vanished as soon as Arnav started swimming.
She pushed her aviators on the top of her head in order to get a better view of Arnav,who was way too occupied to notice that he had his wife's complete attention.
The rays of the sun falling on his wet,sexy body cast such a spell that Khushi was totally enraptured.
She felt like joining him,even though she did not know how to swim!
Khushi(thinks): How I wish I'd learnt how to swim! Then I would've been swimming alongwith Arnavji today! It would'v been so good! Now if I'm to ask him to teach me how to swim,my clothes will get ruined..
She sighs dejectedly while taking a sip from the straw.
It was only when she sucked in air that she realized that the coconut was empty.
Khushi(keeps it aside): I never realized when it got over! (blushes)How would I realize? (looks in Arnav's direction) My focus was entirely on him!
The very next moment Khushi realized that she was not the only one who had her focus on Arnav.
"Look at that guy in the teal shorts! Gawd! He's so freakin sexy!"
Khushi immediately turned to her left to find that a young girl of about 21 had uttered the above line.
The moment her gaze fell on her she shut them and turned to the other side.
Khushi(thinks): Hey Devi Maiyya! What is this girl wearing? I'm feeling embarassed but she's not bothered! How can she roam out in the open  wearing such clothes!?
Just then she heard another girl's voice.
"U're right! He's totally hawt! Look at his jet black hair!"
First girl: Yeah! Must be Greek!
Second girl: Well,I dunno bout that but.. he sure does look like a Greek God! I feel lyk runnin my hands all ova his bod!
Both of them continued to openly drool over him while Khushi's blood boiled.
Khushi(thinks): How can they talk about a married man like that? I feel like going over to them & showing them my mangalsutra. And telling them that the one they're talking about is my husband!
She rejects the idea soon after.
Khushi(thinks): What would b the use of doing that? They're foreigners who know nothing about the mangalsutra! (clicks her tongue) And the 1 whom they're talking about is so occupied with his swimming that he's not aware about anything else! Now if I go & tell him about it,he'll start teasing me! He'll say that I'm jealous! Now how do I tell him,Devi Maiyya,that I'm not jealous! But then.. how can I sit here & hear those girls talking like that about my husband?(decides) I have to do something to stop them!
She gets an idea which she executes promptly.
Walking up to the shore,she calls Arnav loudly.
Arnav(turns to her): Wh.. hat?
Khushi: Plz come out now! I'm getting bored!
Arnav nodded,indicating that he was coming out.
Khushi(thinks): The moment Arnavji comes out,these 2 will start again! No! I'll have to do something.
She nearly ran to the beach chair in order to fetch the towels which they had bought alongwith them.
As soon as Arnav came out,she stood in front of him,in an attempt to cover him.
Then she wrapped a towel around his shoulders before wrapping 1 swiftly around his waist.
Arnav: Khushi,wait! Lemme dry my hair first!
He was about to remove the first towel from his shoulders when Khushi shocked him by removing her dupatta.
Arnav: Kh.. Khushi?! Why..
Khushi(interrupts): Let it be! I'll.. do it.
She started wiping his wet hair with her dupatta.
Arnav: Khushi,ur dupatta will get wet. Why dont u use the towel?
Khushi: No! Let the towel stay where it is!Or else.. u'll catch a cold! The air is so chilly over here!
Arnav: Ya,but..
Khushi: If u catch a cold today,then I wont listen to u! And I'll apply that jadibootiyon wala balm on ur nose!
Arnav: Okay,okay fine! U do.. as u wish!
Khushi(smiles): Thats the spirit! Just.. 1 minute.. look downwards..
When Arnav bent his head,Khushi wiped the hair on the back of his head.
Then she slowly turned behind in order to see the reaction of those two girls.
She was pleasantly surprised when she found them missing.
Khushi(exclaims aloud): Oh wow!
Arnav: What happened?
Khushi(turns back): Ya? umm.. no! a.. ur hair..
Arnav(lifts his head): What happened to my hair!
He touches the back of his head before looking at her.
Khushi lowers her gaze & that is when her gaze lands on his clean chest.
Khushi(points to his chest): U've shaved ur hair?! a.. I mean.. ur chest hair? (pats his chest)Wow! (grins)U did the right thing!
Arnav(narrowed eyes): How did u know that I'd shaved my chest hair? U were lookin at my back!
Khushi(lowers her gaze): a.. I..
Arnav(tilts her chin): Khushi,what's goin on? Why r u.. behavin like this?
Khushi: Let it be,Arnavji!
She holds his arm & points to the small tent beside their beach chair.
Khushi: Go to that tent & change ur clothes.
Arnav: U'll also have to change before we head for water sports.
Khushi: Why? Whats wrong with these clothes?
Arnav: Theres nothing wrong wit'hem! Its jus that.. there r some rules,Khushi. We should be followin them for our safety.
Khushi: If u think that.. I'll wear a.. bikini like those girls then..
Arnav(interrupts): No baby! Who's asking u to wear a bikini?
Khushi: Then what do I need to wear?
Arnav: Something which u wont mind wearin-A Wetsuit!
Khushi(frowns): Wetsuit? What kind of a suit is that?
Arnav(points to the tent): Come & see for urself.
He walks over to the tent & Khushi follows suit.
*Later that afternoon*
ArShi return dead tired to their tent after a 2 hour Kayaking tour.
Khushi: Hey Devi Maiyya! My arms are aching like hell!
Arnav: Thats bcoz u did Kayaking for the first time today.
Khushi nods while gulping down water.
Arnav: When I'd done it for the first time,even my arms were achin' but I'd loved it!
Khushi: So did I! (smiles) Devi Maiyya has made sucha beautiful world na? She's given 3 colors to the same sea-blue,green & white. And when these 3 colors merge with the blue of the sky,its a different sight altogether!
Arnav: U're talkin bout the horizon,right?
Khushi: Ya. In Hindi we call it kshitij.
Arnav nods while unzipping his wetsuit.
Khushi: I'd only seen dolphins in films previously. Today I got to see them for real,that too so closely!
Arnav: Had we gone for a day long Kayaking tour,I mean.. for a longer distance then u couldve seen sharks as well!
Khushi: Then I'm glad that u didnt choose a day long tour! Those 2 hours of kayaking have left me so tired. Had I done that for the whole day, I'd hav fainted for sure!
Arnav: Nothing of that sort wouldve happened! U're feeling the pain only now. U were screaming in the kayak for every little thing! (imitates) Arnavji look at those shining stones! Arnavji look over there! Thats sucha pretty fish? Is that an island that we see over there?
Khushi smacks his arm before removing her wetsuit.
Arnav: The American couple that was kayaking with us seemed more interested in ur antics than in the sea!
Khushi: Ya.. I know. That lady was staring at me in a wierd way.
Arnav: She was bound to do that! She mustnt have seen a unique specimen as urself in any part of the world!
Khushi(offended): Haww! U're calling me a specimen? What about urself?(mutters)He doesnt know what is happening around him & he's calling me a specimen!
She turns away from him.
Arnav: Y r u getting angry?
He wraps his arms around her naked waist.
Khushi: Y r u coming close to me? I'm a specimen na?
Arnav: Come on,honey! I was just pulling ur leg! (kisses her neck)Sorry,okay?
Khushi doesnt react outwardly even though there were butterflies in her stomach owing to their close proximity and semi naked state.
Arnav(changes the topic): U must b hungry. Come,I'll take u to the beachside restaurant. U can order whatever u feel like havin. Today I'll hav a meal of ur choice,okay?
Khushi: Okay. Now leave me. I need to change.
Arnav lets go of her waist after kissing the side of her neck.
Arnav(wears his clothes): We'll go for sandyatching post lunch.
Khushi(wears her clothes): Sand yatching?
Arnav: Yup! We'll hav a race. It'll b great fun!
Khushi: I dont know anything about it. And u're talking about a race?
Arnav: Relax Khushi! Instructors will train u for half an hour. He'll tell u everything about sandyatching after which we'll compete with each other.And the race would b like any other race.The one who's landyatch crosses the finishing line first wins! And then the loser has to do something which the winner wants him to do!
Khushi: All that is fine but.. I dont understand 1 thing.
Arnav: Whats that?
Khushi: Werent u talking about watersports?
Arnav: Ya..
Khushi: So how can sandyatching be a watersport? It should be a landsport!
Arnav: Since it takes place on the beach it comes un der the category of watersports.
Khushi(turns around): What'll we do after that?
Arnav: I'll take u on a horse carriage ride from 1 corner of the beach till the other.
Khushi: Then?
Arnav: Then we'll go for a hot air balloon ride.
Khushi: So.. u'll do only 2 watersports?
Arnav: Ha!
Khushi: Why? Arent there any more watersports over here?
Arnav: Yes,there r a few more watersports like windsurfing,speed sailing,etc. But.. we wont b able to do those,Khushi
Khushi: Wht not?
Arnav: Coz they're done on high speed. I know u wont b able to enjoy those kinda sports. Thats y I chose 2 sports which wont give u any trouble.
Khushi: Oh! But Arnavji,u can go for those sports alone,cant u?
Arnav: Ya but I wanted to enjoy watersports with u. Besides,I've done those alone previously.
Khushi: Didnt u enjoying doing them?
Arnav: Yes,I did.
Khushi: Then y dont u do them alone this time as well?
Arnav: Noways! We'll do everything together.
Khushi: Okay,lets not talk about this right now. Lets leave for the restaurant. I'm feeling claustrophobic in this tent.
Arnav: Fine,lets go..
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Once they'd ordered the lunch,Khushi tried to convince Arnav to go for watersports on his own.
Khushi: I dont know whether I'll b able to do sandyatching or not?I'm way too tired after kayaking!
Arnav: U'll b able to do it,Khushi. Its not as physically demandin as kayaking.
Khushi: Hav u.. bought the tickets for it?
Arnav: Yes,I'd bought them in the mornin' itself. And besides,y r we even talking about those things? We're on r honeymoon,Khushi. If we dont do everythin together now then will we?
Khushi: I know what u're saying is true. But u'll have to agree that this is not just r honeymoon,this is ur official holiday from ur office. U've got this holiday after a long time. God knows when u'll get to enjoy watersports again? So now that u're getting a chance to indulge urself over here then y do u want to loose it?
She continues,not allowing Arnav to speak.
Khushi: See,u wanted to play golf in Kashmir & u wanted to go for skiing as well but sadly that couldnt happen. Even when we came here,we had to leave for Paris on the 1st day bcoz of my mistake.
Arnav: So what? Didnt I play golf yesterday? And didnt I go for kayaking today?
Khushi: Ya but thats not enough! U should go for as many watersports as u can! I've gone for a horse carriage ride in my childhood so its nothing new for me. And we'll go for the balloon ride at night. U wont get to play these sports at night. Niether can u play them in Delhi. So, according to me, u should spend the rest of today & tomorrow over here. That way u'll get to enjoy all the remaining sports!
Arnav: But we're leaving for Trouville tomorrow..
Khushi: We can leave for Trouville in the evening. U can go for watersports of ur choice in the morning.
Arnav: I'm..
Khushi(interrupts): Now dont tell me that u dont want to! While u were kayaking I could see the joy on ur face. I know that u love watersports! And if u dont get to do what u love bcoz of me,then I'll feel very bad!
Arnav: But Khushi..
Khushi(interrupts again): If u dont agree now then I'll hav to accompany u for that.. sailing and.. the rest of the things. Then u'll have to take care of me when I get scared.
Arnav: Okay,fine! I'll do as u say.
Khushi(smiles): Thats the spirit!
Arnav: Nobody can beat u when it comes to arguing!
Khushi: The same goes for u!
Arnav: Right! And thats y I've decided that while I enjoy my watersports,u'll stay at the hotel or go to the spa.
Khushi: what'll I do in the hotel?
Arnav: What'll u do over here?
Khushi: I'll watch u!
Arnav: Dont b silly! Will u keep watching me for the whole day,sitting in the sun?
Khushi: Ya! I dont mind doing that!
Arnav sighs in defeat.
Khushi: It'll best for both of us if I stay here!
Arnav: How?
Khushi: If I stay alone at the hotel,u wont b able to concentrate on watersports. U'll keep thinking of me time & again. And u'll keep worrying about me.
Arnav could not deny that she was right. But he did not openly accept that either.
Khushi: But if I stay here,then we'll mostly be in front of each other. Thats how itll b best for both of us! Understood?
Arnav(nods): Yes ma'm,understood!
Khushi smiles from behind her glass of water.
*Later that afternoon*
Khushi stared at the unusual vehicles lying in a straight line on the beach.
http://flickrhivemind.net/Tags/char%C3%A0voile/Timeline (last pic)
Khushi: Is this a boat or a.. car or.. what is it?
Arnav: Its a landyatch. Mr. John our instructor will arrive shortly. He'll tell u everythin bout it.
Khushi: U really think that.. I'll b able to.. handle this?
Arnav: Of course! Its nothing,Khushi! Just get this fear outta ur mind then u'll b fine.
At that moment the instructor comes to meet them.
John: Mr & Mrs Raizada?
Arnav: Thats right! U must b Mr. John?
John: Right! Pleasure to meet u!
After shaking hands with Arnav, John extends his hand towards Khushi who smiles nervously before lightly shaking his hand.
Arnav: a.. actually I've done this before so I know about the sport whereas this is the first time my wife is goin for it. So.. she's a bit jittery.
John: Thats understandable. (to khushi)U need not worry,Mrs. Raizada. Trust me when I say that anyone can do this! (points to the landyatch) This might look wierd at first glance but its a fun sport! And once u learn how to work around it, u'll surely enjoy the ride! Once u're in control of the yatch,U can go as fast or as slow as u like. Come with me.. I'll give u 1/2 an hour's training in a twin yatch where I'll b sitting next to u. So u need not worry at all!
Khushi turns to Arnav who nods reassuringly.
After explaining about the landyatch,John asks Khushi to sit beside him in the yatch.
Khushi: Arnavji,u'll stay over here only right? Please ask him not to take me too far.
Arnav: I'll be right here,okay? Why r u feelin so scared? Its jus' a test ride.
Khushi nods while chewing her nails.
Arnav(sternly): Khushi,stop chewin ur nails!
Khushi: Ok.. okay..
Arnav: And wear ur sunglasses or else sand me enter ur eyes.
Khushi did what she was told.
Arnav(kisses her forehead): Take a deep breath and relax!
John: R u ready,Mrs. Raizada?
Khushi: No..
Arnav: What the..!?
Khushi: a.. yes.. I am..
John: Okay. So we'll start now..
John's assistant Mark clutched the back of the yatch & ran while giving a push to it.
Khushi turns to look at Arnav for a split second before turning towards the steering.
John: Here we go!
Khushi took it slow in the beginning,trying her best to get used to it.
John: The offshore breeze is great right now. So.. u can speed up if u want, Mrs. Raizada.
Khushi nodded and increased the speed slightly.
In about 15 minutes,she got used to controlling the yatch.
She was surprised with,both,herself as well as the landyatch.
Khushi(thinks): Its indeed easy to handle this 1! I wish Arnavji was sitting next to me!
Her chain of thoughts was interrupted when John asked her to pull the ropes.
John: thats great! Now keep goin..
By the time she finished,Khushi felt like a pro!
Arnav gave her a knowing smile when she walked up to him.
Arnav: Didnt I tell u that u'll enjoy it!
Khushi(nods): U were right! (smiles)It was really easy! (smacks her forehead)I was getting scared for no reason!
They're joined by John who smiles while looking at Khushi.
John: She's a fast learner!
Arnav: I know! I've seen that on a couple of occasions!
Khushi blushed when Arnav turned to gave her a loaded look.
John: Now u need to decide the duration of ur ride. U can ride for 2,3 or 4 hours,maximum.
Arnav: 2 hours should be fine since we have other things lined up for the evening.
John: Alright. Would like to go for 2 single yatchs or a twin yatch? I'm asking coz couples generally go for a ride in a twin yatch. If u choose a twin yatch, u both can sail together.
Arnav: No,we'd like to go for individual single yatchs. Right Khushi?
Khushi: Whatever u say!
John: Just give me a few minutes while I arrange for ur ride.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Arnav: R u ready for the race,Mrs. Raizada?
Khushi(confidently): Yes,I am,Mr. Raizada! Be ready to loose!
Arnav: What'll u ask me to do if I were to loose?
Khushi: umm.. I havent thought about it yet. I'll tell u about it pretty soon. It doesnt.. look like u'll win but.. just imagine u do then.. what'll u ask me to do?
Arnav(smirks): I'll ask u to gimme a full body massage!
Khushi(embarassed): Speak softly!
Arnav continued in a low volume while looking into her eyes.
Arnav: In case u loose,be prepared to stay awake all night!
Khushi(whispers): Oh?! So I'll have to serve u all thru the night,ya?
Arnav(smirks): No.. even I'll serve u!! U know what I mean right?
Khushi lowers her gaze as a blush creeps up her cheek.
Arnav would have kissed her cheek had it not been for John who told them that their yatchs were ready.
Arnav: All the best!
Khushi: Same to u!
                                                                              ********
Khushi felt that the 2 hours went by too quickly.
She was having so much fun chasing Arnav up & down the beach that she never realized
when it was time to bid goodbye to her landyatch.
John: Congratulations,Mrs. Raizada! U won the race by 4.9 seconds.
Khushi beamed as she jumped out of her yatch.
Khushi: Thank u so much,sir! I could win only because of ur training.
She surprised him by touching his feet.
John,who was touched by the gesture,kept his hand on her head.
John: May God bless u,dear! U know? I've been a trainer on this beach since the last 10 years or so but till now nobody has thanked me in the way u did!
Khushi smiles as Arnav walks towards them.
John: Had fun,Mr. Raizada?
Arnav: Yeah,I did! Thanks!
John: My pleasure!(to Khushi)Come down whenever u can for a ride.
Khushi: Sure!
As John & Mark took the yatchs back,Arnav whispered in Khushi's ear.
Arnav: Congratulations mrs. Raizada!
Khushi(triumphant grin): Thank u,mr. Raizada!Not just for congratulating me but also for ur protsaahan(encouragement)!
Arnav: Prot.. what?
Khushi: Protsaahan! Had u not believed in me,I wouldnt have gone for this!And had i not gone for this, I wouldnt have known how enjoyable it is!
Arnav: Right! Now show me ur hands..
When Khushi showed her hands,Arnav noticed the rope marks on her palms.
He kissed them one after the other.
Khushi: Thanks! Now show me urs..
And Khushi did to Arnav's palms what Arnav had done to hers.
Arnav:
Arnav: Thanks! So,what do I need to do for u?
Khushi: Not here!(whispers)I'll tell u about it once we're in our hotel room.
Arnav: In that case,lets go back to the hotel now!
Khushi: No,not now! Dont be so overenthusiastic,mr. Raizada! Wait till dinner's over. Then I'll tell u in detail about it!
Arnav: As u wish!
Khushi: Shall we leave now?
They walked hand in hand to the other side of the beach.
*Later that evening*
Khushi stood outside The Centre Nautique while Arnav went inside to enquire about & buy tickets.
She was shocked when he came out,empty handed.
Khushi: Didnt u get the tickets?
Arnav(lies): No.. We need to get the tickets booked in the morning itself. All the tickets r sold out now.
Khushi(disappointed): Oh no!
Arnav: Its okay! Arent we cumin here tomorrow morning?
Khushi nods.
Arnav: I'll book the tickets as soon as the office opens. And anyways,be it surfing or speed sailing,its better if they're done in the morning!
Khushi: In that case its okay. Bu.. what will u do now?
Arnav: Lets go as per the original plan. First we'll go for the horse carriage ride & then we'll go back to the hotel to freshen up & change. And then we'll be back to the beach for a hot air balloon ride!
Khushi: Okay. Do we need to buy tickets for the horse carriage ride as well?
Arnav(nods): Yes,I've already bought them. Lets go..
Khushi(wonders): Strange! U got 2 tickets for that very easily whereas u could not get just 1 ticket for watersports..
Arnav: Come khushi...!
Khushi: Yeah,coming...!
She ran after him.
Arnav helped Khushi into the carriage before sitting beside her.
Khushi watched the footprints left by the horses on the white sand as they galloped ahead.
Arnav: So,princess! Ready for the ride?
Khushi(turns to him): Why r u calling me a princess?
Arnav: Coz only a princess can afford to ride in a horse driven carriage!
Khushi: Oh..! Tell me something- when the prince decides to give the princess company, what do they both do during the course of the journey?
Arnav(arm around her): They sit with their arms around each other. And.. (smirks)u really wanna know?
Khushi nods innocently.
Arnav cups her face & draws her closer to himself.
Khushi pats his mouth with her hand,thus preventing him from kissing her.
Khushi(pecks his cheek): Mr. Prince needs to remember that he's not alone with the princess! (points to the coachman)He's also there with us!
Arnav(removes her hand): And Mrs. Princess needs to remember that he's not looking at us! So..
He pecks her lips softly,without allowing her to say anything further.
Khushi closes her eyes,anticipating his next move.
Arnav pecks her lips again,as lightly as before.
Khushi parts her lips and sighs.
When Arnav is about to pecks her lips again,she pulls him closer by his hair and latches her mouth onto his,allowing her lips to convey her need.
Arnav's hand moves from her shoulder to the back of her neck as he cradles her head while wrapping the other arm around her waist.
Khushi moans as she grabs the collar of his tee with her left hand.
As the setting sun melts into the evening sky,ArShi melt in each other's embrace.
Precap:
Khushi's heart bounced inside her chest as Arnav's surf board cascaded up & down with the waves.
A moment later,a large wave hit the surf board & it disappeared alongwith him,just like that!
Khushi(shocked): Hey Devi Maiyya! Y am I... not able to.. see Arnavji? (dreads)I hope.. Arnavji(gulps) didnt get d.. drowned?
She breaks into a cold sweat at the thought.

Kindly ignore typos & mistakes. Next update on Sunday,16th March.

P.S. Pics used for illustrative purpose only.
Credit for pics goes to Google and respective uploaders.
Credit for designs goes to respective designers

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
of course she i mean khushi is fast learner
as her hubby knows too full well
hmm full body massage he wont be getting
but what ever khushi has planned must be good right
why did he lie about the ticket
wow they sure had fun
the water sports sound real fun
am glad she is getting to experience new things