will be waiting for updates
simplysappie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thankgod that you're safe nd sound !!
vini96 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi...hope you are fine...waiting for the updates. ...god bless you. ..
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hello dear readers! Hope you all are fine. Thank you so much for your wishes! May god bless you all.

In the end of January,I was misdiagnosed by our "known,trusted & dependable" doctor. He wrongly deduced that I was suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome. I was put on medication, underwent physiotherapy & together with my mother,went through a prolonged period of stress, anxiety and sadness. My mother would not even let me go anywhere near the laptop,forget about using it. I'd almost given up on this story & the thought that I would never be able to complete it always disturbed me. I even gave up my job & felt like my life was going nowhere. It was only last month,when the doctor suggested a surgery that we decided to go for a second opinion. That was when we discovered that it was actually a spinal compression. I cant express what I felt that day. My mother,who stood by me through this tough period,without bothering about the money spent or what people said/commented about me,broke down in front of the doctor. We went for a third opinion as well,to assure us that we were heading to the right direction. Another round of scans and visits to the physiotherapist started. I'm on the path to recovery now. And I'm feeling much better this time! With encouragement & love from my mother,I am determined to bring my life back on track now! And it also includes wriitng and completing this FF which is so dear to me!

Thank you so much for hanging in there and waiting for me! I'm truely overwhelmed by your love. And I'm sorry once again for the prolonged absence! I'll try my level best to write as frequently as possible while keeping my health in mind. Part 117 will be up on 12th July. I will mostly write on a fortnightly basis now and will provide frequent updates once I'm better. I know you all have been waiting with bated breaths for updates so I will try my best to write a long one. Please forgive me in case I fail to do so..

Regards,
Smita
soni19sweet thumbnail
Hi di How are u now. Sad to here what happened and I can really feel it as my near by relative too suffered pain and trauma on doctor misguidance. But we can't do anything for it. Positive thing is that you are now in safe zone and how is your treatment and everything going. I too returned after one year to write my story because I too was in very depression regarding my study and also some close relations that were really hurting me physically and mentally. And that is life A very warm welcome to u di. Really was worried for you Seeing your really I am relief Missed you lot Waiting for ur return A very very best to u for tha And remember I am always with you. I have a chat club too. You can come there whenever you feel to be shared something or to talk 😃 Bye for now Take care Love you alot 😳 Edited by salooni - 8 years ago
ShaheenaSingh thumbnail
Its Alright take ur time 
no hurry but pls take care of urself updates can wait
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Glad you're doing well. Good to see you back. And take care of yourself. self comes before Others. :D
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Smita... Relax... no problem dear... take your time and if you can only then think of posting updates... Don't stress yourself with this...
Glad that you came to know that there was a misdiagnosis on time before getting under the knife...
Take care...
Edited by rulama - 8 years ago
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Smita..mere bachche..

I m so happy to see u back..
U n ur mom had to endure so much.. It's simply horrifying.. but the thing is... it was a misdiagnosis ..Thank God !!!

I m so happy.. n I know that u know ðŸ˜Š
Take care..
Edited by pakpearl - 8 years ago