Pritam Pyaare Aur Woh

Isn't Everything Going Really Fast?

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Is it just me or do you all feel that everything is moving rather fast? First week and everyone already knows about the ghosts. I would have expected a few more days at least before it was all revealed. And especially at the beginning I was hoping for at least one whole episode on just some of Pritam and Pyaare's antics. It would have been great to laugh at some of their antics. But we're already done week 1 and everyone knows about the vampire, ghosts, and Frankenstein style Hakumba. Makes me wonder...is this a finite series?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Totallly agree...
It would have been fun to see PP's antics...😆
And I thought it would have taken 2 weeks for revealing of the odd things happening in the bungalow...
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Is it just me or do you all feel that everything is moving rather fast? First week and everyone already knows about the ghosts. I would have expected a few more days at least before it was all revealed. And especially at the beginning I was hoping for at least one whole episode on just some of Pritam and Pyaare's antics. It would have been great to laugh at some of their antics. But we're already done week 1 and everyone knows about the vampire, ghosts, and Frankenstein style Hakumba. Makes me wonder...is this a finite series?

i think Sab TV was not sure about the shows success and may be they planned it for few episodes (which i hope it is not).They did the same for JBSKP.And now coming back with it.
Edited by .Tanya. - 10 years ago
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I kinda agree with ya all.. the epiosodes were well paced there was no dragging. P & P intro in 1st episode, their escape to bhootiya haweli in second, meeting with ghosts in 3rd, famiily joining them in 4th, finally realising its haunted place n trying to escape in 5th..

I know, quick ones there. But how could they drag this? I personally liked all the episodes n the pace as well. I thought this might be the beginning like in scooby doo n more cases will come.. but nw that u all mentioned thinking of JBSKP, makes me wonder.. may be they r experimenting after all..

lets see :D
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Tanya.

i think Sab TV was not sure about the shows success and may be they planned it for few episodes (which i hope it is not).They did the same for JBSKP.And now coming back with it.

Wait? They're coming back with JBSKP?!! Hmm...then maybe they'll do the same with PPAW.
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u
i thought that they will show the ghost after 1 week or after 3 or 4 episodes