Yashashri Masurkar AT #1 ~ Welcome Back ~ - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by togepe30

I do not want to see the show coz I will just feel horrible that shez doing a negative role...I simply cannot like negative roles...

But they require a lot of effort...recently heard Juhi saying this for Gulaab Gang...that it is easy doing sweet roles but tough playing negative roles..

Lets just hope she earns a lot of acclaim...Jo karo ache se karo...If its a negative role then I hope she reaches the heights that Urvashi Dholakia and Sudha Chandran reached with Komolika and Ramola Sikand...tab baat banegi...

Love the girl...She deserves so much more in life...lets hope this show takes her a notch higher on the acting scale...

Juhi is right that it is easy doing sweet roles but tough playing negative roles
and Shri is doing great job never imagined that she can do negative role woh bhi itne achhe se 
i pray after this role is finished she get a positive and challenging wala lead role AMEN ๐Ÿ˜Š
though she is doing perfect playing this role i cant see her playing negative either :(
Originally posted by togepe30

I do not want to see the show coz I will just feel horrible that shez doing a negative role...I simply cannot like negative roles...

But they require a lot of effort...recently heard Juhi saying this for Gulaab Gang...that it is easy doing sweet roles but tough playing negative roles..

Lets just hope she earns a lot of acclaim...Jo karo ache se karo...If its a negative role then I hope she reaches the heights that Urvashi Dholakia and Sudha Chandran reached with Komolika and Ramola Sikand...tab baat banegi...

Love the girl...She deserves so much more in life...lets hope this show takes her a notch higher on the acting scale...

Arre Vandu, just wish her well.  Hamesha ke liye vamp nahin banana Yashu ko. ๐Ÿ˜†

I hope this role brings her lots of success and other opportunities  buss. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Look at her.  KKNNL  Doesn't she look cute? ๐Ÿ˜† 

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se - Episode 155 - March 13, 2014 - Full Episode 

Yashashri scene at 7:52... and again at 16:50...
Wow, I thought I was the only person that love this girl. This is my first time to see her acting. 
I just love her acting; although she's playing a negative role but I still enjoy her. 

Count me in as a fan or member๐Ÿ˜‰
Glad  that day by day yashashri fans are increasing ๐Ÿ˜Ševen in negative role people are appreciating her talent  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Arre Vandu, just wish her well.  Hamesha ke liye vamp nahin banana Yashu ko. ๐Ÿ˜†

I hope this role brings her lots of success and other opportunities  buss. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Look at her.  KKNNL  Doesn't she look cute? ๐Ÿ˜† 

extremely cute
Back with a bang yashu!!! absolutely brilliant as sumitra๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by bones88

Back with a bang yashu!!! absolutely brilliant as sumitra๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
bonu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

bonu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—