Because You Are Already Claimed LAST part 32 NEW UPDATEDEd - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
My God it was so painful... does Randhir belong to this era... I wonder he is worse than an animal. I dont kno what issue he doe have with Sanyu but no civilized man behaves in such manner. And withou giving chan e to defend herself; he decided to give his verdict against her.
o god it so torturous for sanyukta. curious to know about the past
Please update soon. What is the reason behind randheer 's revenge? 
so sad to see sanyukta In this state . 
Awesome, Fabulous
Please Pm me when u update Please
ssanyu's condition is soo bad... what is this revenge for? update soon pls..
its so emotional
i just  feel so bad
for sanyu
😭
sanyu condn is heartbreaking...did sanyu accidentaly somthing to his sis reethu thats y he taking revenge,,,he loves her...wanted to see wht happens next...hope randhir wl take care her nw...
oh dear it amazing and very very emotional😭😭
why randhir is behaving like this yaar😑
update next soon😊
Couz u r already claimed 

Part 3
Have it..plz cmnt...

Wat the hell..yeh sabh kya hai...!!! Kuch samj main nahi aari hai.. 

He kissed her forehead...

Sanyu-I am sorry Sanyu...kithni dhardh serahi hogi thum..

He was crying badly...

Randhir-I love u so much.. lekin thumne jo kiya hai naa... u DESERVE this...I hate u... I jzt hate u...

Well aftertht he made her not to work..one month he did not leaved her to go out of the bed...He cared her..but still his revenge part made him to hurt her again and again..

Reehu-thume kya hogaya hai bhai?? Usse torture karne keliye shadhi kiye yaa usse pyar karnekeliye??
Randhir-Reehu thumne usski haalath nahi dekhi?
Reehu-aapne didi ki haalath nahi deki...aaj patha chalgaya ki aap didi ko chathe hi nahi..usse kuch bhi wojaaye aapko kya?? Aaj jo bhi hua hai naa sirf uss sanyukta ki vajese...

Devil Reehu leaved the room..Randhir was disgust...he settled down on his couch..

He opened his vallet.. His vallet had a Sanyu pic...

Randhir-y did u do this to me?? Sanyu y?? Dont u remember how much I loved u...u were everything for me..lekin thumne essa kyun  kiya.?? Kyu??...I had a dream to get married with u...and to leave happily..lekin abh...

He closed his..and remember the past..

Randhir-hello...kya? Dad main abhi aatha hoon..

He throwed his phone...and got up to leave to hospital...
In hospital he can only see his sister laying on the bed COMPLETELY BURNT...and was in COMA...but still she was alive...

@ present.

He opened his eyes...tears rolled over his eyes...

Randhir-once I loved u so much Sanyu..but now... I hate u..I jzt hate u...once I taught tht I was born to make u happy...but the fact is I was born to make ur life HELL...he throwed his pic from his vallet..

Now Sanyu had tears..she was hidding and listening to his words...she was numb...

After a few minutes..he became calm..and again picked the Sanyu pic and again placed it in his vallet...

Randhir-Mann kartha hai ki thume bool jao..lekin iss dill ka kya karun..??.jithna thumse dhoor bhangu...mera dill sirf thume hi dhoontha rehetha hai...iss pagal dill ka tho kuch nahi hosaktha...abh thumse pyar bhi nahi karrsaktha...I hate u sanyukta...I hate u...but I still luv u..I still luv my old sanyu...

He kissed it..and went away...Sanyu was hearing all this..and was crying badly...somewhere she was happy..atlest she came to knw tht he still hve a little luv for her...

Sanyu-(to herself) I knw randhir ki thum muje ithni nafrath kyun karthe ho...lekin muje yeh bhi patha hai ki thum muje kithna pyar bhi karthe ho..thum muje kall bhi pyar karthe te aur aaj bhi karthe ho...thumari nafrath ko sehesakthi hoon lekhin thumara gharwalonko nahi...abh dekho randhir...I will prove myself...I will make ur sister suffer for all this...I will make u myn again...Maine koi bhi galthi nahi kiya hai...

Our tigress is back...

In kitchen... 

Reehu was preparing kheer for alina's parents...she was about to put suger..soon Sanyu replaced the suger box with salt...

Yummy Kheer was served by Reehu...to all...even Sanyu was invited to taste it...

Reehu-sabh ko kheer chakhne ke baadh bolna hai ki kaisse laga...

All tasted it...all made disgusting face...

Sanyu-yeh kheer hai yaa zeher???
Aalina-thum yeh kya banaya hai???

Sanyu-dikhne main kheer jaise hai.. chakne main zeher...
Reehu-you dnt open ur mouth..k..?
Renuka-shut up..Reehu..kissne bathaya tha ki yeh sabh karrne keliye??
Reehu-sorry mom..
Sanyu-jo kaam karna nahi aatha usspe gussna kyun..??
Reehu-apni muhn bandh rakho...

Aalina-chodo yaar..yeh sunno kall mere bhai aaraha hai...
Randhir-patha hai...dnt worry we will take care of him...
Aalina-baath wo nahi hai...baath hai ki iss slave ka kya kare??
Reehu-usse patha nahi chalna cha hi hai ki yeh slave thumari biwi hai...yeh sanyukta thum apni mangalsutr and sindhur  nikhaldho ok...??

Hearing reehu's words...randhir's anger was in clouds...before he say 'NO' to Reehu...

Sanyu-I cant remove it...
Reehu-kyun??
Sanyu-nahi nikhal sakhthi mathlab nahi nikhal sakhthi...
Reehu-thum hamari slave ho...dnt argue...remove it..
Sanyu-no..and never...thum yahi chathi ho naa usska bhai ko kuch naa pathachale teek hai..main usse jawab doongi...
Reehu-agar usse patha chalgaya naa ki thum meri bhai ki biwi ho..thn I am not gone a leave u...

Randhir's happiness was in clouds... His happiness made him...to forget his revenge against her...

@night..

In randhir room...

Sanyu was cleaning the curtains...her milky back backless blouse..turned him on.. 

He hugged her frm the back..and also planted wet kisses on her back.. He turned her...he kissed her forehead cheeks and madly kissed her whole face..then he made his way to her lips...and kissed her he kissed...it did not took a minute to respond..she responded back with equal passion...they kissed..they kissed till they were both breathless...he leaved her lips..their forehead meet...they were breathing heavily...soon He felt normal again he claimed her lips...kissing her deeply,passionately and showering all his love for her..she too responded with equal favour this made him to forget all his anger,revenge..etc..etc,. Now only love was seen..his love for her made him crazy...he had a hunger to make her as his...slowly they both leaned towards the bed..he unbuttoned his shirt...kissing her madly as if no tomorrow..he went down to her neck..licking..biting was gng on...soon he unpinned her Saree...he rubbed her belly givng a love bite on her clevage...he was about to unhook..her blouse...but...

Dick..Dick.. 
'bhai open the door...I want to talk to u...'

He felt embrassed..he got up...buttoned his shirt..and waited her to pinn her Saree...

He opned the door...had sme pep talk with his sister and came back...he did not looked at her once and simply dozed off...well she too...she slept with a smile on her face...but randhir was in shock abt his act...

Randhir-'randhir Thu kya karr raha hai?? She is not ur love anymore...concentrate on aalina... '

Morning...

Randhir was disturbed by the bright sun...he got up. his fell on the coffee which was placed on the table nxt to him...

He got up and made his way to the balcony...

His eyes fell on his angel who was playing in water in garden...he was unknowingly happy...to see his angel like this...but suddenly she sliped...randhir had a jerk in his heart...

Sanyu clossed her eyes tightly...but she did not fell..she was caught..her bare waist was rested in  strong arms...

'R u ok???'

Sanyu-jii..aur aap??

'Mee... yaa I am PARTH KASHYAP aalina's brother... '

They shaked their hands...

But balcony was burning now...fire engine was not enough... :-P

'How dare he to touch my Sanyu..looser kahinka...agar yeh ghir gayi tho kya hojatha??usska madath Lena ka kya zaroor rath tha isse...'

He came down... Reehu was introducing everyone...
Even single Servent was introduced...

Reehu-parth meet sanyukta...our new Servent...kuch bhi chahi hai... kuch bhi kaam hoga naa tho usse boldho...
Parth-teek hai...

Randhir was starring at them...

Sanyu-Haan..agar aapko kuch bhi chahi hai naa...mujse puchlijiye..
Parth-sure..sure...

Randhir-vaise iss ghar main shanky khaka bhi hai thumari madath karne keliye...
Parth-Haan..oh iss Ghar main tho sabh madath karnewale hi hai...well sanyukta right??
Sanyu-Haan..
Parth-aapki shadhi ho chuki hai??
Randhir-Haan...Haan...ho chuki hai...

Parth-aapki pathi??
Randhir-doosronki personal mamble ke baare main nahi puchna chahi hai...
Sanyu-nahi essa kuch bhi nahi hai..meri pathi muje chodkar chalegaye...iss dhuniya main..main sirf akheli hoon..muje nahi patha hai ki wo zinda hai yaa nahi...

Randhir was in shock..he could not digest her words...

Sanyu picked parth's luggage and went to the room...

I hope u guys are not disappointed.. :-(

Cmnts plz.. :'(

Res
*edited
Balcony was on fire,fire engine was not enough 🀣   πŸ€£
🀣 🀣
πŸ˜›
No nt at ol disappointed 😊
Infact it was a nice update 😳
Randhir still loves sanyu n sanyu aware of it 😳
N sanyukta replacin sugar n salt ! πŸ˜†