Aamir khan is SJ's producer..haters!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
i cant believe am finding hate posts on aamir saying he takes money for the show..dont they know that the show is aamir khan production..it shows that they dont really watch the show to know that he is actually spending his own money to create awareness for the general public!
And even if he did..i dont find it a problem..celebrities dancing in weddings is all right for money but someone trying to do a good deed .n u have a problem with that..
i know his personal life isnt perfect but which person is ?...rather then pointing out his negative things why dont ppl appreciate the good things he does..
really ashamed of all this...
When people don't have any work they resort to such things.
So true I totally agree with u dear wo accha kar raha hai isis liye to problem hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but till we all support such shows they will continue to come as an eye opener to general public πŸ˜Š
people who are not worthy enough always try to find loop whole in great persons .. Aamir could gain triple of the money what he is taking for SMJ by doing an ad. But he has rejected most of his endorsement and he has to pay for this as he was in terms with some companies. And Aamir is the maker of the show, he need to pay his team. Why he won't take money for this. This same allegation these losers brought forward during 1st season of SMJ. and it was logically answered by many still they will keep doing same. Moreover, actors do dance in rich businessman's wedding, do cheap comedy in award functions and get paid .. Aamir is at least doing something good. I am sure these nonsense come from those star's followers [not all] . Sorry but that's fact

ANd about his personal life he didn't commit any crime. I don't know y de come p with his divorce. Divorce is no crime and it has nothing to do with torturing women but it is just decision of two adults on a complicated relationship .. duh
sana... Kuchh toh log kahenge, logo kaa kam hain kehna...πŸ˜• this India...when the whole country 88% takes a stand to development...the rest useless ppl 12% will try to stop you..just dont get offended by such people. πŸ˜Š becoz we 88% ppl know what is good for our country. & we 88% ppl knoww what aamir is doing for our countryπŸ‘πŸ‘...sooo leave those jobless ppl who talk rubbish.
those who are saying all this are actually trying to save their back !!!  😡 jobless,useless people .. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

people who are not worthy enough always try to find loop whole in great persons .. Aamir could gain triple of the money what he is taking for SMJ by doing an ad. But he has rejected most of his endorsement and he has to pay for this as he was in terms with some companies. And Aamir is the maker of the show, he need to pay his team. Why he won't take money for this. This same allegation these losers brought forward during 1st season of SMJ. and it was logically answered by many still they will keep doing same. Moreover, actors do dance in rich businessman's wedding, do cheap comedy in award functions and get paid .. Aamir is at least doing something good. I am sure these nonsense come from those star's followers [not all] . Sorry but that's fact

ANd about his personal life he didn't commit any crime. I don't know y de come p with his divorce. Divorce is no crime and it has nothing to do with torturing women but it is just decision of two adults on a complicated relationship .. duh

His haters just want to degrade him.Whenever he gets appreciated they come up with this nonsense since they know that this is the only way they can put him down.And,I agree he's capable of earning triple by doing some cheap ad or performing in some random show,but he's too dignified to stoop this low for few bucks.This is why Aamir stands out from the rest and this is why his haters want to find loop holes in whatever he does.
Originally posted by ...Jes...

those who are saying all this are actually trying to save their back !!!  😡 jobless,useless people .. πŸ˜³
Omg Jes u here😲
Agree with you.