Malaysian Airlines- Mystery of missing plane? Another air tragedy pg5 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by stewie_griffin

there were 2 people with fake passports and if you watch some hollywood movies you can take a guess when do people travel with fake passport and what does agencies do with them😉

Those 2 have no involvement in this incident. Its illegal but its complete different case. Travelling with fake passport was just becoz of illegal immigration/migration.
Heartbreak for relatives as officials say they believe Malaysian Airlines flight DID come down in the southern Indian Ocean

Relatives of passengers and crew have been informed of the 'heartbreaking' news that Flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean, the Malaysian Prime Minister has announced.

Najib Razak told a press conference new analysis by the UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch and tracking firm Inmarsat suggested the flight ended in the southern Indian Ocean.

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 vanished from civilian radar screens less than an hour after take-off from Kuala Lumpur for Beijing with 239 people on board on March 8.

No confirmed sighting of the plane has been made since, but much debris has been found in remote waters off Australia which might be part of the missing plane. 

According to Sky News, the families of the passengers on the missing plane are now due to be booked on to flights to take them to Australia.

So far, ships in the international search effort have been unable to locate several 'suspicious' objects spotted by satellites in grainy images or by fast-flying aircraft over a vast search area in the remote southern Indian Ocean
+43

So far, ships in the international search effort have been unable to locate several 'suspicious' objects spotted by satellites in grainy images or by fast-flying aircraft over a vast search area in the remote southern Indian Ocean

Another air tragedy of malaysian airline.
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/589138/malaysia-plane-carrying-football-team-catches-fireEdited by White-Rose - 10 years ago
Rumours have been flying that the pilot was demanding the release of a politically jailed Anwar Ibrahim from the Malaysian Govt.
They did not give in to their demands and so the pilot deiliberately crashed the plane.
(But Malaysian Govt claim they lost all communications with the pilot, wonder what really happened ?)

Originally posted by Summer3

Rumours have been flying that the pilot was demanding the release of a politically jailed Anwar Ibrahim from the Malaysian Govt.
They did not give in to their demands and so the pilot deiliberately crashed the plane.
(But Malaysian Govt claim they lost all communications with the pilot, wonder what really happened ?)

and people had been blaming the aliens
Didnt that pilot have any family members that the Malaysian govt could have taken hostage?
Too many statements. Many objects spotted from satellites. Are they telling the truth? If so why have they not been able to get even one of the pieces of the plane. I think that the Malasian and Chinese govt. along with the US govt. have concocted a story of satellite visions and the sort and are trying to fool the public. Am really sorry for the family members who have lost their dear ones but I cannot believe this story. Too many days have passed since they have spotted the objects.
Originally posted by RUSmart

Too many statements. Many objects spotted from satellites. Are they telling the truth? If so why have they not been able to get even one of the pieces of the plane. I think that the Malasian and Chinese govt. along with the US govt. have concocted a story of satellite visions and the sort and are trying to fool the public. Am really sorry for the family members who have lost their dear ones but I cannot believe this story. Too many days have passed since they have spotted the objects.
It is too strange indeed 
Originally posted by zorrro

and people had been blaming the aliens
Didnt that pilot have any family members that the Malaysian govt could have taken hostage?
[/QUOTE]

Blue Ice is only suggesting and not blaming😆

The pilot had some connections with the opposition political party. The co-pilot was planning to get married. Their parents cannot take their loss either.
what really happened only God knows !

I don't feel there is any chance to find the plane... I read that to save 10 dollar they did not use the technology which can track the plane remotely if they switch off  all the transmission
Originally posted by priti.raj

I don't feel there is any chance to find the plane... I read that to save 10 dollar they did not use the technology which can track the plane remotely if they switch off all the transmission

Really? If this is true they r biggest idiot on this planet..Edited by White-Rose - 10 years ago