Aamir Khans Satyamev Jayate 2 declared a hit by fans!

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Aamir Khan's Satyamev Jayate 2 declared a hit by fans!

Satyamev Jayate 2

We had conducted a poll to see the viewers' response to the second season of this social reality show. Well, seems like Aamir has won the hearts of his fans hands down!

When Aamir Khan had made his television debut with Satyamev Jayate in 2012, not only his fans, but the general public too applauded his efforts of bringing out social evils like feticide and female infanticide. Infact, some of these episodes had raked in a record high viewership in 2012.

This year, when Aamir announced the second season of Satyamev Jayate, we felt a mixed response stirring up from the audience. So to find out what the viewers really felt about Satyamev Jayate 2, we conducted a poll asking a question - Do you likeSatayamev Jayate 2? Well, if you're wondering what the answer is, we must say we were not surprised by the poll result at all. According to the poll results, 88 percent people voted in favour and 12 percent people voted other wise.

Well, it seems like the fans have given their verdict and we wish Aamir all the best for Satyamev jayate 2

LINK BELOW
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/aamir-khans-satyamev-jayate-2-declared-a-hit-by-fans/

i was have read most of you ppl most...there are some people who totally oppose this show...IF Member... i feel we all must not react to such ppl who don't want there own country to develop..πŸ˜• this is really sad to here..that our own country ppl r talking like that..its really shameful..were the whole country is joining hands towards a better country..few ppl don't so becoz they r used to the corrupt India.. i have seen all of ur comments..i know u all are really offended with such people...but i feel we all must not comment on such ppl post😲 who dont care abt india..n india development. 

SILENCE IS THE BIGGEST WEAPON πŸ˜³ PEACE 
SATYAMEV JAYATE 
Thankyou
AROMAL πŸ˜Š

Edited by --AROMAL-- - 10 years ago