FF: Love, Revenge & Regrets Part 51only RagNa updt on Pg 152

priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raghav is broken
And only Kalpi love and care can put him back together
I like how Kalpi when over and took care of Raghav
Their moments were beautiful
Lovely update
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing Update πŸ‘
Totally loved Raghav-Kalpi moments. Raghav needs someone who loves and heals him, helps to fight his deep rooted insecurities and Kalpi has everything he needs. Indeed a beautiful evening in RagNa life

Please continue soon
Luvfanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful  update ...
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful, loved it.
raghav is broken within and its only kalpis love which can help him to overcome it.
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful, hope Paakhi cums back to work, n will like to see Raghav's reaction wen he goes to the office
incredible96 thumbnail
Beautiful!!! absolutely love it!!! please do continue you have amazing talent btw !!! πŸ˜ƒ
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
amazing chapter...
loved the moments thy e very good...
hope ll get to see romance ahead
continue soon
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Continue continue continue πŸ˜ƒ
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks to all for liking my update 😊

So since you want me to continue...here is the next part...Njoiieee...

Kapoor mansion:

Paakhi is in her bedroom thinking about the events that took place last night at the party.. She had returned home and cried to sleep.  She looked cranky when she woke up in the morning and she had a splitting headache. 

She did not want to go to the office and face the khadoos ever again in her life! She did not feel like going.  She sent a sms to Sammy and went back to bed.

Neetu enters her room:

Chocopie kya hua betaa what is wrong with my chocochips???

Kal raat bahut late ho gaya kya, I fell asleep waiting for you.

Paakhi: Neetu just leave the room I have a very bad headache. Please leave me alone.

thinking to herself- I think Raghav hates me, guess kamla maa was right. What should I do? Should I call up Raghav or first talk to Kamla maa? Kuch samajh nahi aa raha...I am so confused. She spent the whole day in her room and did not go out of the room to have food.

Evening she steps out of the room after getting fresh. She thinks if she should go out for a walk with daadi when the doorbell rings. Nobody answers so Paakhi goes to open the door. It ws none other than...(not Raghav!!! )...Prem! He was happy to see her which was rare.  She was about to close the door wothout even looking towards it when some one holds the door and says Hey what about me??!!

She looks at him and finds a 6ft tall handsome guy. He had a strong built, strong jawline but his eyes and mouth were much softer in comparison to other features. His eyes were compassionate and he had a very charming smile. Paakhi just kept looking at him and stood in the doorway neither letting him inside nor leavin the door open.
 Prem calls out to him Aakash come in yaar! Paakhi what are you upto just let him in will you?  He smirks at Paakhi and enters the house.  Paakhi smiles too.

Singhania Chawl:

The whole night Kalpi was tossing and turning in her bed. She was breathing heavily, blushing and smiling. She was wondering that she had never felt so happy! But there were things that worried her. She did not want Raghav to take revenge and waste his time.  She decided that she would love him so much that he would have no time for revenge.  And she must also not forget her dreams. She tells, Bappa please stop playing games with my heart, hope Raghav doesn't change his mind. 

She wanted to meet him again and talk to him. Oh yes we will meet at work tomorrow but then how can I talk all this at work. She calls up Sammy

Kalpi: Sammy Sir Raghav Sir kaise hain?

Sammy: he is still sleeping, what did you do Kalpi all these years I have never seen him sleep so peacefully.

Kalpi:(blushes😳): Haan woh, I had to tell you something. If Sir doesn't remember what happened last evening then please dont tell him I was there. I dont want him to get upset

Singhania mansion:

Its morning and Raghav opens his eyes. He still has the smile pasted onto his face.
He had had no nightmares last night, slept like a baby. He felt fresh. He got up and was surprised to see his room clean.  He wanted a cup of coffee.

Suddenly flashes of the previous evening came to his mind and he was lost in Kalpu's thoughts. He thought it was a wonderful dream!

He thinks he must go to the office today.  He checks the mirror and sees lipstick marks on his forehead and lips.  He gulps at this sight. He goes nearer to check if it was what he thought it was.  It was pink and he regretted not rememberin the party too well.

His phone rings and he talks to Sam. /haan Sammy mein aa raha hoon.

Singhania's office:

He reaches office and sees Kalpi in a lovely beige dress, her hair open as usual. She looked heavenly and he wanted to give her a big hug but he knew this was office and he has to contril himself.  He will make plans later for the day and gives the most michievous smile. Kalpi sees him smiling and suddenly she starts blushin her cheeks went red and she felt her gaze going downwards.

She feels shy and embarrassed and guesses that Sir is surely going to make me stay back for some work, wonder how to manage,

---To be continued...