FF||Inferno||Chapter 19, 20, 21 - Pg 129||Updated 4th Feb

Posted: 10 years ago

Inferno

When desires alight an inferno is created

Lustful Desires Season 2

How can something so wrong feel so right?

Desires lit within them, tempting them

Lighting up something they'd never felt before.

Calling out to them

Only it'd be a sin.

A very deadly sin

One that'd change their worlds upside down

Prologue

"Fight this" he whispered darkly stepping closer to her. "Can you?" he questioned.

She felt the burning sensation but she refused to cry before him. "Move out my way" she muttered trying to push past him.

A lopsided smile curled on his face, he inched closer till he had her pushed against the wall. "You can't even reply back properly, you can't deny this" he pointed between the small space between them.

"Please stop" she breathed out, her eyes filling up, this was wrong, she couldn't, she shouldn't, this was a sin, a deadly sin.

"You feel this" he breathed out cradling her cheek, his nose pressing against the side of her neck inhaling her sweet fragrance, she felt it for sure, the air between them crackled with the sexual tension between them, she was afraid someone else would see it, she pressed her eyes closed fisting her hands by her side as he continued to nuzzle her neck.

"I missed this" he muttered parting his lips and pressed a kiss to the base of her neck tracing soft kisses along her throat.

"Don't" she pressed her palms against his chest trying to push away.

"I love your denials" he chuckled, his voice deep and husky. "You know why?" he questioned meeting her hazel large eyes. "Because the more you fight it, the more I enjoy seducing you" he responded, his eyes intense and darkening each moment.

She swallowed hard, her lips trembled, her eyes drawing down to his lips and back into his eyes, she let out a soft gasp followed by a moan when he closed the distance and claimed her lips, his hands cupping her nape angling her mouth to his, her hands gripped his waist as she reciprocated to his sinful kiss. She was giving in drowning herself in the sinful desires she'd tried to block out.  

Okay this was the prologue πŸ˜³

Hope you liked it

Please do leave your feedback on the update.

PMs later

This FF is intended for 18+ so baccha loug please leave πŸ˜›

Lustful Desires Season 1 is only available as MG version.

Seasons aren't linked so you can read as separate story.

Index

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12 & 13

Chapter 14 - pg 68

Chapter 15 - Pg 73

Chapter 16 - Pg 94

Chapter 17 - Pg 105

Chapter 18 - Pg 118

Chapter 19, 20, 21 - Pg 129

Please add me for pms because asking me to add I end up forgetting so please add me instead of requesting. It'd be easier for you and me both. 

Jannat - Literacy Paradise (My FF Index)

Edited by sweettaz16pm - 9 years ago
v nice n interesting prologue
continue soon
Edited by vmpy - 10 years ago
omg such a hot sensuous start
please continue soon
Awesome start...
continue soon😊
nice prologue
looks like they both r having extra marital affair sort of thing
a hot n sexsy start love it continu sooon
How sexy!! I'm in the dreamland already with naughty thoughts filling up my mind πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ
sexy start πŸ˜‰
i like it πŸ˜†
pls pm me further updates πŸ˜³
Thanks a lot😊😊😊
looking forward to the story😊
Omg...a 18+ one...prologue seems like the concept of murder movie...I think they r ex's...she might got married...donno...but waiting Swetha