Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF||Inferno||Chapter 19, 20, 21 - Pg 129||Updated 4th Feb - Page 5

SreeRK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very interesting..I'm sure there's too much in store and waiting to know that..
Thanks for the pm😊

@Poseidon: why cheat on a dearest hubby..I mean if her hubby is so dear she cheats him then it'll be too much of guilty feeling for her..just told my opinion hope you don't mind

@sweettaz16pm: no Rishbala pic in your signature:(:(

Edited by SreeRK - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😭  I want more!!!!  yes I am being greedy but what a place to stop!!!!

Loved chapter one.  It was full of intensity!  The awkward meeting, the unresolved past hanging between them.  

I like how both characters are remembering the past so that gives us, the readers, a lot more information about their emotions.

Looking forward to more!!!!!
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
@Poseidon - Thank you ^_^ hmm, you'll just have to wait and see what type of hubby I've chosen for her hehe...

@SreeRK - Sweettaz16pm has got rishbala in the signature, -diamonds- don't have it.. hehe 

@4ever4love Gosh I love your comments, I was about to sign off since it's 4 in the morning and I'm hell tired, saw you commented then thought will read then go hehe. 
You honestly understand what I wanted to show, always look forward to your responses. ^_^ 
Well it's a good thing I've got the next part typed =P I'm planning to update again in the weekend. 
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Diamonds-

@4ever4love Gosh I love your comments, I was about to sign off since it's 4 in the morning and I'm hell tired, saw you commented then thought will read then go hehe. 

You honestly understand what I wanted to show, always look forward to your responses. ^_^ 
Well it's a good thing I've got the next part typed =P I'm planning to update again in the weekend. 

4AM??  you are worse than me!  πŸ˜† I did not think that was possible (so my dad says)

since you are here, I wanted to tell you I really admire how you manage all your stories.  You have so many stories on your plate and each one is different.  I love your stories and a BIG thank you for writing on my fav characters!!!  

Now Good night!
momi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How on earth do you manage to write such gripping stories? Wonderful. Just. Period. 
flowing_river thumbnail
Is madhu married now??
cs u have mentioned her name as madhu malhotra in current and madhu malik in their past. . πŸ˜•
ExclusiveChic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interesting start , waiting for it to continue.
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Di awesome start...no rather say its intriguing. ...am curious...many qns lingering on my mind...
so dey were together. ..in past...
lovd d transition from past to present..
nd di..
one more qn...
prologue says wat dey r doin s sin...is it coz...either of one is married. .
cant wait for next chapters. ..
WAITIN. .di...
WAITIN. .
p.s...Di...for dis story I ll b readn Rishbala version only...rest all I read maneet...only...
bye..
cont soon
Aaru4DVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
should i say sumthing??
hotness personified..
i just loved loved loved it.. just because ur title wer it is written 18+... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
i damm really wanna read it now.. now means now..
plz plz plz update soon.. and lemme guess.. any affair between them??
wowoow.. coolll..
pm me in another 2 mins that u've already updated..

-Halima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow interesting πŸ‘
Continue soon😊
And thanks for the pmπŸ˜ƒ