Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF||Inferno||Chapter 19, 20, 21 - Pg 129||Updated 4th Feb - Page 62

crazypranu19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh god i am really sad that Madhu lost her kid and then she won't be able to have kids . It is really sad Madhu always wanted kids and now she won't be able to have any kids. I can't understand Karan does he loves her or not he is really confusing. Now how rk and madhu will cone together i am really curious. Please update ur other stories also. I am eagerly waiting to read The Inevitable please update soon .And please PM me. And thanks for your PM.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very emotional update Tanya 
I am crying for Madhu. How will she accept the fact that she cant bear a child anymore πŸ˜­ Its really sad yaar. You should not have done this to her πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

You know who disgust me the most ..its Prem, the same ba****d brother of Madhu who acted as  protective and  possessive long back before his marriage πŸ€’. How could that idiot man just walk out of his little sister just like that πŸ˜‘. Hate him more than i hate Karan πŸ˜‘.  Karan may love Madhu but he clearly failed as a husband. At this time Madhu needs a friend with her, not her so called husband or ex-fling. I want Shaina to be  with Madhu. Madhu now have to take a decision regarding Karan. Its not going to be easy for her to walk out of this marriage because he was the one who stand by her when she was alone after Prem left her. Like Shaina said he made her feel like she is the queen of the unniverse. But things changed after Madhu's first abortion. Their relationship changed terribly.

Anyways waiting for the next update. And thanx for the pmπŸ˜›
Edited by aan-rish - 9 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
emotional heart tugging update
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the blog password
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hai I am new reader
I read all ur 14 chapters and liked all of them
so please pm  me the password
I will surely comment on them

h231087 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz add me to ur pm list i like ur stories vey much
plzzz
give me ur blog detail plz its a request plzzz
Edited by h231087 - 9 years ago
lucygrey21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz pm me.i really like your stories.
lucygrey21 thumbnail
plz pm me.i really like your stories.plz add me.
aaliya14 thumbnail
Everything is so screwed up. Karan has broken her. i think madhu will think he did it on purpose.i think the upcoming story is going to be intense and i am eagerly waiting for it . the update was great πŸ˜Š
ratna232 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what an emotinal part😭. feeling very bad for madhu. she doesn't deserve this for blindly loving her husband and trusting him. now also karan is saying that he loves her and he can't see her hurt wat kind of love is this😑.shaina really don't know anything about her friend. Madhu will break down completely if she comes know that she can't be pregnant again.so sad. waiting for next update.