WHICH LAW IS BEST FOR DRUNK DRIVING?

Poll

WHICH LAW IS BEST FOR DRUNK DRIVING?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
heyher87 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
PLZ VOTE second should be like STATE MUST OLDER AND MUCH APPROPRIATE AGE FOR DRIVINGEdited by heyher87 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
A lot of deaths of pedestrians are caused by drunk drivers. Every year soooo many accidents are also caused because of this. So I think the government should just take the licence to teach them a lesson! Just my opinion.😛 I know a lot of people mite think I'm being too harsh, but in my opinion, if this is done, the # of drunk drivers can decrease by a lot!😊
mastii thumbnail
i agree with jelly_1984!
Dazlingflower thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

Third offence - which would happen only driving without lisence - above knee amputation on both sides so they can not ever drive again.
Oh yes and all injuries including death during drunk driving should be prosecuted as if the driver did that with malicious intent. A death caused by a drunk driver should be looked at as murder in the first degree.

😆 My Barbaric shukla ji 😆

It's a serious matter. I don't know about cutting the legs, but we should have strict laws. First of all teens shouldn't be driving. They should have age limit until 20 or may be more....Let them take the BUS to go parties or Beaches. They don't need cars.

For adults, I agree, they should be held responsible for their actions and should be prosecuted as First degree Murder. Many times God punishes these drunk drivers anyways when they have spinal cord injuries and for the rest of their lives they are bed bound.

anniegupta_ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I agree with all here. But I think that the drunk driver should be banned from drinking alchohol... either that or get his license taken away.