Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

HappyBdayPiyushSahdev-HisEYES make Dstars look like theyarenot shining

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CB8BNhxO7Zo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail

Piyush entered Sapne Suhaane Ladakpan Ke Zee s popular youth show on Diwali. How symbolic his entry did brighten up the dark lives of the Rachna fans 😳He plays Kabir Tripathi an elite New York designer who likes being addressed as KT . KT comes to India with his grand mom to set up a fashion house in the holy city of Benaras.A thorough professional with a sharp mind who knows to turn unpleasant situations to his advantage. His good looks can put the models who don his stylish clothes to shame while his chiseled physique resembles a Greek god.He has a razor sharp tongue and he uses it freely making many a new intern quiver in their boots . He meets Rachna Garg on the same Diwali night and saves her from fireworks .

-Eris- thumbnail

Piyush debuted on India television in a show called Shakti which aired on Doordarshan. 

It was Meet Milla de Rabba on Sony where Piyush played the role of a courageous Army Major Kulwant Singh that people remember as his debut.The handsome sardar who married the soft spoken widow Geet managed to warm quite a few hearts 

Piyush played Sharad in Ghar Ek Sapna serial which aired on Sahara One in 2007. His character was married to a woman named Neha.

Piyush played a doctor Varun in Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai,who was the heroine Siddhi's ex and was in love with her while she was married to another man.

Piyush entered Star One 's popular show Geet hui sabse parayi. He was paired opposite to the male leads sister. His character Arjun had shades of grey.

Piyush played the evil lawyer Aman Mathur with panache on Star Plus s hit serial Pratigya. 

Piyush essayed the role of Senior Inspector Abhigyan who loved to serve his country in spite being the son of a top businessman in Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath.

Piyush splendidly portrayed Maryada Purrushottam Ram in Life OK s 
Devon Ke Dev Mahadev.

Piyush has also been seen in Kya Kahen on Zoom, Nach Le ve on Star Imagine. He won the reality show HEMAN on star one.He has also been a successful model and has modeled for popular brands like Johnson and Johnson, Van Hus en,Gillette and many more                                 

-Eris- thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/x1rhhmt.gif

Anju 

hum alfazon ka intezaar karte reh gaye...
aur aap apni har baat isharon mein keh gaye...
Wishing you an awesome day,  With good luck on your way,
Stay blessed and happy this day, on your birthday today! 
Happy birthday...Piyush sahdev...
heart throb of millions...

Hailly
Happy Birthday Piyush

Mansi 
When first i became your fan, it was because of your looks, then i loved your style also, after watching your other shows i loved your acting and in the end i started adoring you as a human being. You are simple, a kind person yet charming that is why you attract audience. Combination of your looks, style, charm and talent casts spell on your fans and non-fans. The 12th november 2012 is a memorable day of my life..i will never forget that day..that was most special day of my life till now..your wish 'God bless you' to me inspires me and gives me strength to fight. I thank facebook from heart for that! May god bless you with lots of happiness. May you achieve everything in life. May your each dream come true. Proud of to be your fan. Today's day is as special for me as for you. On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! May you always keep smiling. Many many happy returns of the day Piyush Sir. May you get success on every step of your life. May god fullfill your life with joy. May God Bless You. May you have an enjoyable day today and everyday. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY TODAY AND U SPEND IT WITH THE ONES YOU LOVE!!!! I HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU ASKED FOR!!!! I hope you have the best birthday!!!! Be happy and keep that beautiful smile you have. A very very Happy, Cheerful and wonderful Birthday Piyush Sir. Keep smiling and stay blessed always. 

I wish you million smiles,
I wish you laughter,
I wish you million more moments to remember your birthday for.
May everything you want become a reality,
May this day be the happiest day for you!
Happy Birthday :)

Phool khilte rahein zindagi ki raah mein,
Hassi chamakti rahe aapki nigaah mein,
Kadam kadam par mile khushi ki bahar aapko,
Dil deta hai yehi dua baar-baar aapko.     

Moon_lyt

WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIYUSH SIR.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH SUCCESS ,HAPPINESS AND LOTS OF LOVE.YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING ACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN AND I AM REALLY VERY PROUD TO BE YOUR FAN.

YOUR ACTING SKILL,SUPERB EXPRESSIONS,STYLE,VOICE,LOOK EVERYTHING MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH ALL THE WONDERFUL CHARACTERS YOU HAVE PLAYED SO FAR' KULWANT,AMAN,ARJUN,ABHIGYAN ALL ARE DIFFERENT FROM ONE ANOTHER AND EACH ROLE IS UNIQUE.

I LIKE ARJUN AND ABHIGYAN THE MOST..THESE TWO ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS PLAYED BY YOU'AND YOU JUST PORTRAYED THEM PERFECTLY.YOU ALWAYS PUT A GREAT AMOUNT OF HARD WORK AND DEDICATION IN YOUR WORK AND THAT'S WHY YOUR EVERY ROLE CREATED MAGIC ON SCREEN.

YOU ARE A PERFECTIONIST AND YOU ALWAYS AMAZE YOUR FANS WITH YOUR FANTASTIC EXPRESSIONS AND ACTIONS .AND THE WAY YOU ARE PLAYING THE CHARACTER ABHIGYAN, ' IS JUST AMAZING, NO CHARACTER HAS EVER TOUCHED MY HEART LIKE YOU DID AS ABHIGYAN'Heart  YOUR ACTING IS JUST FLAWLESS AND BEAUTIFUL.

AND AS A HUMAN BEING YOU ARE VERY NICE,DOWN TO THE EARTH AND GENUINE.YOU ARE JUST THE BEST AND YOU ARE MY FAV ACTOR AND ON YOUR BIRTHDAY I WISH U ALL THE HAPPINESS OF THIS WORLD

WISHING YOU ALL THE GREATEST THINGS IN LIFE BECAUSE SOMEONE AS SPECIAL AS YOU ONLY DESERVE THE "BEST " ..MAAY EVERY DREAMS OF YOUR COMES TRUE'AND KEEP SMILING ALWAYS

A birthday is a million moments,

Each holding a promise of your dreams...

Accomplishments of some special plans.

Wish U a very "Happy Birthday".

Noreen

YOU ARE VERY HANDSOME AND A VERY NICE ACTOR..YOU ARE MY FAVORITE CELEBRITY..KEEP SMILING ALWAYS..THAT IS MY WISH FOR YOU..A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY..

dark_angel

Love your all characters to the core..A very very Happy Birthday..wish you all success and happiness of the world.

Arjoon
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...

Hope YOU GET ALL THE SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS IN YOUR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE.YOU ARE THE MOST TALENTED AND VERSATILE ACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN.YOU BROUGHT LIFE TO BEAUTIFUL CHARACTERS LIKE KULWANT(MMDR),AMAN (PRATIGYA),ARJUN (GEET),ABHIGYAN (HNLHS).YOU ARE JUST PERFECT FOR ANY ROLE AND YOUR ACTIONS,EXPRESSIONS,SMILE,VOICE,PERSONALITY EVERYTHING IS UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS.YOU ARE AN AMAZING ACTOR AN A VERY NICE PERSON.I WISH YOU CONTINUE TO SUCCEED IN YOUR CAREER.
Bollyfood
Shama ko nahi hei jalaane ki zaroorat
Parwane to khud girte hei uspe
Aapko karna nahi hei kuch harkat
Dewane to bas dekh hi marte aap pe
A loving recall on this special day. You brought me and so many other RajNa fans back to the show and made us watch SSLK, just for RaBir. Thank you. You taught us not to loose hope, to believe in love again. 

May God bless you and shower you with loads of love, happiness, health and wealth. My vocabulary can only go this far. But my love and appreciation for you and your talent go much beyond this. Once again, happy birthday Piyush.

Renu
Powerful
Intelligent
Young
Unique
Silent
Honest

The most valuable asset is not "a Head full of knowledge" ,
But "a Heart full of love" ,
Sometimes "Hands willing to help" ,
Also "Legs following you" ,
As well as "Eyes watching you" ,
and "Ears hearing you" ...

That is how Abhigyan made me feel...

I wish A Heartiest Happy Birthday to you and all your wish comes true - today, tomorrow and forever...
Saki 
Piyush Sir i adore you, You adore me. You are my most favorite and only favorite actor.. You are my inspiration. You are best actor in this world. I have never seen an actor like you. You are just a milestone for TV industry. You bless the earth with your presence and smile. You bless the screen with your acting. On eve of your birthday i just with you lots of happiness, wish you that your all wishes and dreams come true. May you always get success in your life. May god bless you always. Just always want to see you top of the world and smiling. May you keep smiling always. You are a start and Gem. Thanks for coming in my life. A very very Happy birthday Piyush Sir.
Maria 
I love your character Abhigyan..joined IF only for you. love you loads..love tosee you onscreen..a very vry happy birthday. 
Kiki 
Let's hear the drum roll please. It's our hottie's birthday. No, calling him that only would unjustify him. There are so many ways to describe him and at the same time I still can't find enough words to describe him. Thank god he was born in this day or else the world wouldn't have amazing actor like him. If you're not watching, let me just say you're something huge. When he comes on the screen, the screen lits up in fire. That's how much affect he has on the audiences. As soon as I laid my eyes on him, I started starting searching up his shows and started looking at his scenes. I just couldn't stop myself. To me, he is the king of the expression. I don't think there's any expression he can't do in this world. If you don't believe me, just look at the variety of shows he did with so many shades of characters and if you're too lazy just start watching in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke and you'll get exactly what I mean. Piyush, many many many many happy returns of the day. I hope you will go further in your career because you honestly deserve it. I know this may sound stalkish but I will follow ALL of your works in future Hehehehehe(evil smile) I wish you all the happiness in the world and once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Nicita
Happy Birthday Piyush.
I Love All Your Serials.
Including SSLK As Kabir.
My Favorite Character Was Abhigiyan& Shri Ram.
(: 

Zener
Happy Birthday Piyush Sahdev 😳

You are a gift to the world and now best gift to Rachna fans 😳
you stole my heart.. not only  mine but milliouns of hearts through your acting,good look and humanity😳  

Din't I re-start watching SSLK only after you entered ?😳
May all your wishes and dreams come true!!
May everyday bring something new and exciting for you, 
and you get what you always deserved 
May this birthday turns out to be as amazing as you are !!

Your character Kabir, touched our hearts,
you are hero and a Greek god to many

You are the rising star with great talent,
Admiring you is a privilege, adoring you is blessing,
you are gift to our lives, thank you for being part of our lives
I am enthralled by your acting, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound
For a person like you, who worships work

You are the hero of SSLK show 
you have become charm of the show
you  have become nector of the show
Your eyes sparkle like full moon in dark light!!
Your entry in to SSLK is awesome 
ALL the BEST!!
 Sharitha

Dear Piyush 

Many many happy returns of this wonderful day & hoping for many many more to come your way

All I have to say is

It takes a long time to become young😉
The older the fiddler , the sweeter the tune😆
In youth we learn, In age we understand😳

Your birthday is a special time to celebrate  the gift of ' YOU' to the World😆

Hope your birthday gently breezes into your life all the choicest of things and all that your heart holds dear🤗  have a fun filled day😉

And in the End , it is not the years in your life that count, it is the life in your years that do😃

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIYUSH" 🥳 HAVE A GOOD ONE👍🏼  PARTY  HARD🥳

God bless you & your family  , shower happiness & success into your life all through😃

With a big hug🤗

Sharitha

Pari
Happy Birthday Piyush Sahdev may god fulfill all your wishes have a great rocking birthday!!! May this year bring you lots of happiness and love... May this year birthday be the most wonderful and amazing for you and your family. Have an awesome birthday and may all your dreams and hopes come true!!! Keep rocking, keep getting the love, and live long... Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday & Happy Birthday!!!😳 

Eris
Happy Birthday Piyush .. I have no idea how to start writing a  birthday wish for a celeb whose entry in a show has brought me so much joy and happiness. Your entry in the show and our lives was definitely fireworks ! I liked you in the starting coz Rachna s track started getting more screen space on the show but slowly you managed to make a special place in my heart . Not as KT , Kabir but just by being yourself! I was completely taken back when you mentioned the button comment in an interview , I was surprised wow an actor who actually pays attention to what his fans have to say about him ! Slowly as the track gained momentum I realized how dedicated and committed you were not only to your character but also to you fans . The day you followed me on twitter will definitely be one very special day for me :)
I am bowled over by your humbleness and the way you behave with people around you , be it with Jayshri ji who plays your dadi , the  camaraderie offscreen  reflects on your performance on the show, while the way you hold the mike every time you and Mahi give an interview makes me err can i say make my heart swell with pride that I am a fan of an actor who is such a gentle man ! ❤️ Wishing you lot of success this coming year . Hopefully you bag a few awards and have a rocking year on the personal front ! Keep smiling and God Bless you !! 

A.M

Even if I type a longish birthday for you Piyush, that would be too short to wish you. 😳 Being your fan, I've always wished for your well-being & success (well, every fan does that, so I'm not unique)! 😆 We all are here just to let you know that you have won so many hearts across the globe, and now we people are more excited for your birthday than you also! 🥳Party Well, you can call this our craziness!🤪

We all have been eagerly waiting for 12th March since January itself, and now finally our wait is over.  Our Boy has turned a year older. 😃 I'm not too creative like everyone else here, so I'll simply wish him all the success & happiness in his life and a bright future. ❤️

Love you so much Piyush!☺️ You rule our hearts! 

Edited by -Eris- - 10 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
🥳Let s start the party 🥳
😛smoothies for the baccha party😉

The adults can pour a drink

and raise a toast - for the Birthday Boy !!

Lets dance along !!!

😳The kiddies dance as well pl ⭐️

Its our party so many of us may have already reached this stage by now 😆

So let s Bring out the birthday  CAKE !!!

Oops that was the wrong cake !!😆
BUT hitting you was definitely intentional😈

For Chocomaniacs like me 🤣

😛and some dainty cup cakes for the rest 😆

Make a Wish ⭐️

and blow really hard 👍🏼

happy birthday

Edited by -Eris- - 10 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail

Its an open table !!! Dig IN.😉

kuch meetha ho jay

Kuch Meetha Ho jaye 😛

-Eris- thumbnail

Zener Diode , Pari, Kiki - Creations
Mansi and Angel of heaven -Videos
Eris - Writeup
Mansi - Poem
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
~Happy Birthday Piyush SahDev~🥳🥳🥳

Party All Night...

May god fulfill all your wishes, have a super rocking and amazing birthday and may you live hundred more years...😉😳

Edited by Angel_of_Heaven - 10 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday Piyush 😃🥳   

Awesome thread Vibz 🤗   😎  you rock my twinno

yashika-prawlal thumbnail
happy birthday Piyush all the way from Durban south africa ,😊may u have a blessed day and enjoy.
love yur character in sapne  suhanne ladakpan ke ,keeps me intrigued to know what happens next between u an d rachna can wait to see if u 2 end up togather an dhwe miss shy shy rachna reacts 😛

hope the load blesses u and may ui have u wish for

from

yashika (monica as everyone know me)