Pretty Little Liars

Season 5 Premiere Date Set For June 10

snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

There may be only two episodes left of Pretty Little Liars Season 4, but ABC Family has already set a premiere date for Season 5! This makes the idea of a months-long hiatus more bearable.

Pretty Little Liars Season 5 will premiere on Tuesday, June 10 at 8 p.m. ET, and while the Marlene King and Co. have been tight-lipped on what we can expect from the yet-to-be titled premiere episode, the general synopsis of the season offers some information. "In the new season of the hit drama series, the PLLs must dodge their dreaded nemesis A,' while navigating a world with Alison back in it." Interesting! So does that mean Ali is out of hiding by the time Season 5 premieres? Or is she still on the run from "A"?

But Season 5 will offer more than twists and turns " Pretty Little Liars will also celebrate its 100th episode during its fifth season, which is a huge milestone for the ABC Family hit! We can only imagine what kind of drama Marlene King is planning for that sure-to-be epic television event.Season 5 starts production this week. In fact, director Norman Buckley is already back on set starting prep for the premiere episode, and Ashley Benson (Hanna) recently dyed her darker locks back to blond. Spoiler alert: It looks like Hanna might be sporting a shorter do this season.  

As for what else we can expect, Ian Harding (Ezra) told E! Online that he's not sure what Ezra will be up to, but he knows "things will never be the same" between Aria and Ezra. "They just can't after what happens," he said, referring to the Season 4 finale. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg !! that is so awesome 
i didnt even know they started shooting for season 5, but i'm so happy we dont have to wait for that long...
thanks sneha for sharing 
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sallybaby

omg !! that is so awesome 

i didnt even know they started shooting for season 5, but i'm so happy we dont have to wait for that long...
thanks sneha for sharing 

m glad too we dnt have to wait i mean only 2 months 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think ezra will be arrested
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^^Two months still feel like a long time :p