Pretty Little Liars

March 11th "Unbridled" Episode Discussion Thread

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Unbridled [4x23]
March 11th Episode Discussion Thread

The girls dress up as brides! Anyone watching it live?

Edited by gk_09 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh sucks i didnt see this. I would have come! .
Todays episode was crazy. I meam crazy. 

I am curious where jason went to! He clearly wasnt in rehab.
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am gonna watch now 
was at work 
ohh tuesday eveing shift hate it 

Episode was good 
so jason wasn't in rehab..he is lying but why ? 
Mrs.D now has more freaky luks for spencer then ever before ๐Ÿ˜ก, i mean if she is A then why sudeenly her devil side and before tht it was lovey dovey

Poor spencc. in woods and bones in her dress tht was indeed scary 

But i dnt get the thing with bridal show they didnt even show it the only thing was giving girls thos dresses 

I liked the spencer and dean sleeping part tht was cutee ( i am big spoby fan so dnt want any other pairing but indeed the way they were sleeping was cute,  it could be mroe dreamy being toby there  )๐Ÿ˜‰

Hanna and em struggling with those dresses in room ๐Ÿ˜†
M i the only one who noticed em's dress was a way not fit fr her looking at her boobs ๐Ÿ˜ณ

In a point of story or answers i didn't get any except the thing tht finally gals went to ali...

AND CECE DREAK WHY THE HELL SHE IS THERE so again cece connection 

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finally saw the episode, I liked the pace of the episode at least there was no dragging

Mrs D. is acting very creepy through the flashbacks it clearly shows that she doesn't like Spencer at all and who knows she may not like the other girls at all, and Jason where has he been if not rehab has he been out of the place to avoid his mom or maybe it has something to do with CeCe

Whenever I see CeCe's name my mind gets totally confused๐Ÿ˜•

Poor Spencer, that bone things is so freaky and I want the detective to exhume the body as I want that part to be solved.

Why do I feel the twin theory is taking place as the convo between Mrs D and the detective was very interesting

@Sneha lol me too didn't understand the point of them wearing the wedding dresses, it made no sense at all to the story๐Ÿ˜†
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Just watched the recording. Can't watch it live as there are way too many timers on the DVR and if I want to switch to live, one of the timer would have cancelled. Oh well,

The episode was really interesting. Wondering where Jason has been. Dean was only there for short period but he definitely helped Spence in more than just helping with the with drawls! 

Oh that detective (I keep forgetting his name) One second he is consoling them that it could be just a prank and not get the hopes up and next second, If - there will be whole lot of questions!!! I wonder what or who they will find when they take the body for reexamining. Sometimes, I feel as if it is not even a real person in the grave. Like its a Ali's manequin that they use in the title track. 

As far as putting up the dresses, even I felt as if something unimportant to the story line would be shown. I mean, come on, not everything that happens in their life as to be part of the game only. They only put them on to get in that one room but more could have been portrayed there. 

But more than anything, I want to know who was in the warehouse or whatever the place is where Ali is crashing in Philly. There was someone there whom they didn't expect to find. 

And, the precap. Hannah holding the gun! Girl, please dont actually shoot. Last thing we need is you getting in the jail...
Originally posted by: *mystic.moon*

Just watched the recording. Can't watch it live as there are way too many timers on the DVR and if I want to switch to live, one of the timer would have cancelled. Oh well,

The episode was really interesting. Wondering where Jason has been. Dean was only there for short period but he definitely helped Spence in more than just helping with the with drawls! 

Oh that detective (I keep forgetting his name) One second he is consoling them that it could be just a prank and not get the hopes up and next second, If - there will be whole lot of questions!!! I wonder what or who they will find when they take the body for reexamining. Sometimes, I feel as if it is not even a real person in the grave. Like its a Ali's manequin that they use in the title track. 

As far as putting up the dresses, even I felt as if something unimportant to the story line would be shown. I mean, come on, not everything that happens in their life as to be part of the game only. They only put them on to get in that one room but more could have been portrayed there. 

But more than anything, I want to know who was in the warehouse or whatever the place is where Ali is crashing in Philly. There was someone there whom they didn't expect to find. 

And, the precap. Hannah holding the gun! Girl, please dont actually shoot. Last thing we need is you getting in the jail...

indeed there was someone unexpected there 
might be paige ...

me too sometimes feel there is no real person in grave 
Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

Finally saw the episode, I liked the pace of the episode at least there was no dragging

Mrs D. is acting very creepy through the flashbacks it clearly shows that she doesn't like Spencer at all and who knows she may not like the other girls at all, and Jason where has he been if not rehab has he been out of the place to avoid his mom or maybe it has something to do with CeCe

Whenever I see CeCe's name my mind gets totally confused๐Ÿ˜•

Poor Spencer, that bone things is so freaky and I want the detective to exhume the body as I want that part to be solved.

Why do I feel the twin theory is taking place as the convo between Mrs D and the detective was very interesting

@Sneha lol me too didn't understand the point of them wearing the wedding dresses, it made no sense at all to the story๐Ÿ˜†

yeah right cece always just confuse ๐Ÿ˜•
but gals looked pretty in those dresses 

@desigirl aww HOOKK  u r also ONCT fan ๐Ÿ˜›
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: snehalovegurti

yeah right cece always just confuse ๐Ÿ˜•
but gals looked pretty in those dresses 

@desigirl aww HOOKK  u r also ONCT fan ๐Ÿ˜›

yea they did look pretty ๐Ÿ˜ณ
U too a Ouat fan , I am a huge fan of that show๐Ÿ˜ƒ
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: snehalovegurti

indeed there was someone unexpected there 
might be paige ...

me too sometimes feel there is no real person in grave 

Yeah? I thought I was the only one who always thought that and ever since it was revealed that Ali is actually alive, I feel stronger about it. 

There was. Was if Em or Spence who asked, "What are you doing here?" I dont remember. :\