..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
New thread..I knew ZMD would make it..
Congratulations!!
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The man sitting next to Reva had guessed it right.Its a unique and touching love story just like a fairy tale.It indeed has been a very beautiful journey and Reva remembering it was so sweet:)
Arjun has now known the reason of Reva going away and is damn angry.His anger is justified too.He doesn't want, can't even imagine his life without his doctor sahiba and his father's accusing words towards had made it worse too..
Mrs. Rawte couldn't stop herself today, seeing her son after so long that too in such a gloomy and angry state and her husband's action and worse made the lady inside her speak up and glad that she did. Hope that she will be able to make Arjun's dad understand everything..
Loved the update.
Thanks for the PM.
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread
Beautiful update
Everyone's emotions were well justified
Arjun's mom's out pour was was nicely written
I hope Arjun's Dad understands him
Who was that stranger?
waiting for the next part
continue soon

jiamariaja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb...๐Ÿ‘
It was emotional...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yet, awsme...
Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely mind blowing.  Arjun getting angry and frustrated with the situation is totally understandable.  His anger is directed at his mother too as she left him to himself when he needed her the most but ofcourse he cannot yell at his parents.  Although he did register his complaint and also his anger at their being the reason behind his separation from Reva.  Sameer is trying his best to get things under control as Reva wanted him to do.  At last Arjun's mother stood up for her son's happiness.  Mr. Rawte is not going to relent easily but he is stunned by his wife's mood and also Sameer's silent anger.  Reva's turmoil was beautifully written.  Who is this new character?  Hope he is just a her co-passenger and does not add to Arjun-Reva's troubles. Update soon.  Thanks for the pm and congrats for the new thread.  Please continue soon.
sunshine_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
o.k...this one was a goosebump givin update...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
yaar i xpected a high drama.,.,.but yahan pe tho arjun ignoring his parents completely shook me over.,,..,

n the intensity with which arjun remember reva is like omg wat pain...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

arjuns mum is one strong lady must say๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

n sam ki tho bolthi band,,,lol,,,i know i am bit crazy,.,.,.but i felt it so funny,,,lol๐Ÿ˜›

hope nxt part gets mother and son together
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congo.. Shango... For New Thread ๐Ÿฅณ
Awesome Update ๐Ÿ‘
Sr. Rawte Should Get More... Maybe From Sam Too ๐Ÿ˜ก
Waiting For ARRE Convo... 
Update Soon ๐Ÿ˜›
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!!๐ŸฅณCongratulations vidya for a brand new thread
New thread & a quick journey of ARRE's relationship through Reva's POV.Could not have a better start than this one.An eternal love story of two broken soul who came a long way &is an inspiration to many๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Coming to Arjun:His anger is justified &wat I liked the most here is that you have taken into consideration that it's his Dad at the receiving end with whom he has to fight &he was sane enough to walk away from him.I hope once his anger settles a bit,he understands Reva &her action but ofcourse make sure that in future she avoids any such step without his knowledge
Mrs.Rawte finally stood up for her daughter-in-law๐Ÿ‘
Wish, they accompanies Arjun to  get back their daughter in law
P.S:I already started missing her to Arjun ka kya haal hoga
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
comment unreserved on pg 2๐Ÿ˜Š
prachi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Co.vo for d 7th thread dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
flight part vs nyc.
Arjun ka reCtion jayez tha...nd yeah u did ri8 as I also can't see arjun yelng on his parents dat much.
I vs xpctng dis...Arjun's mother finally takng stand for his son.
Hope ab Mr.Rawte ko samajh aye dat he vs wrng in all ways...update soon.