Raya--" Precaution Is Better Than Cure" [DT Note: pg.4] - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by lpsakshi

she didnt bring her to her home nahi priya ne juhi ko shelter diya ek bar ya do baar usko invite kiya but y ram have to allow her itne saari people haina aur vaise bhi we dont know if he goes to swis with dem 

May be it was like this ...that priya only provided her job but initially when they showed priya saying to juhi that ' naina bhi myra aur pari ke saath reh kar kuch achcha sikh payegi ' so it seems that priya also allowed her stay in her home between her family. Yes the question is why Ram allowed her , and yes it is not clear that whether Ram went with them or not on swis trip but it clicked because when juhi gave myra reason of coming in Ram's room , it seems like she has given that reason after lot of thinking and if ram wouldn't be on that trip then what the album will do in Ram's cupboard and them why myra did not reason her that it was are trip so it's with me not here she simply said it's in my room, but may be he was not on the trip or may be he was as it is not clear. 

Waise bhi farak kiya padta hai, Ram aur priya dono ne ek saath aur ek dusre ke bina bohoth saare ups and downs   dekhe hain, when they are pure from heart and when their feelings are pure for all and each other and then also they still stand loving each other living all odds behind then this is eternal love. But still Ram and priya should take some precautions before helping people because this is the requirement of  today's time and today's world. Since this show was fictional that's why one stands as correct and other stands as wrong but in real world one has both shades of wrong and right so one person has to make a move carefully.   
if some one is so preventive,then this world will give them name as"negative thinker and selfish"

which is not the quality of the leads in fictional ,shows

i am really tired of THIS MATTER this matter"how juhi put a tent in KM,HOW priya gave a chance and how ram allow her

ALL OF SUDDEN WHEN PRIYA RECOMMENED,TO GIVE A JOB TO JUHI,

CVS SUDDENLY MAKE JUHI AS RAM'S PA(i mean personal assistent) (WITHIN THAT SHORT PERIOD THEY THEY WENT FOR ATTENDING THE MEETING/OR BUSINESS TRIP TOGETHER,WHAT IS THE POST OF JENNY)

AFTER 7 YEARS LEAP WHEN RAM"DECIDES THE COSTUMES FOR HIS DAUGHTER,THROUGH PHONE THAT TOO,IN THE MEETING HALL"

THAT WAS A SUPERB TRACK,
suddenly cvs changed the track as"ram praises juhi for his kids upbringing or outfits,"

neha too frequently visit km,WHEN PRIYA IS THEIR,

AS A THREE KIDS MAA,AS A FRIEND TO,BOTH OF RAYA,

SHE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HER HAND IN RAYA'S KIDS UPBRINGING,

Edited by raya50-50 - 10 years ago
i have fear,

"whenever juhi opens her cupboard to take something from it,

"i was like"oh god,she is going to take that picture where pihu standing,inbetween ram and juhi and pari and myra at the corner
Originally posted by raya50-50

i have fear,

"whenever juhi opens her cupboard to take something from it,

"i was like"oh god,she is going to take that picture where pihu standing,inbetween ram and juhi and pari and myra at the corner

Exactly my point...may be that picture was taken during there trips or may be at other place but it do show that in those 7 years somewhere Ram has lived to the fullest and enjoyed his life to the fullest with his so called new family. Priya was there in his talks but it seems only in talks...actually cvs had messed it all. Recently they showed the swis trip album track and giving the reasons of that album in Ram's room, if juhi was giving such reason then may he has also gone for that trip along with his new family that's why only she has given such reason to myra after thinking...well I'm not thinking negative because this is the human nature that life never stops and keep moving on but it really felt bad and hurt and how would have Ram felt if he would have been on priya's place.  
Ek achchi intentions se kia hua kam achcha hi hota hai chahe wo ek galat tarike se hi ho and ek buri  intentions se kiya hua kaam hamesha gaalat hi rahega chahe woh sahi tarike se kiya ho . 
Neha aur vikram bhi Ram aur priya ke dost hain infact neha jab dukhi hoti hai toh Ram ke gale lag kar roti bhi hai aur ram bhi usse aur vikram se apni sab baaten share karta hai...neha ka hak hai ram ke uppar as a friend aur issilye woh usse apni feelings share kar sakti hai aur gale lag kar ro bhi sakti hai aur hass bhi sakti hai because her heart is pure and doesn't have that bad intentions and she only loves vikram aur ye baat vikram bhi achche se jaanta hai. Love aur friendship mein farak hota hai. Ram uska dost hai aur Vikram uska pyaar. Ram's heart is pure and that's why he share his feelings to jhui as a friend but jhui's intentions were not correct and she took it wrong way.
Same with Sammy , Suhani and pihu...Sammy loves pihu and cares for her and wants to give her all happiness but just as a best friend and not as a lover or husband, He only loves suhani as a lover. 
Khush also loves suhani but he knows that she doesn't love him as lover but only as a friend and he accepts that...All this crape of sam,suhn and pihu is really boring as all are playing with each others feelings and their will be no comparisons of these three with Ram vikram and neha.But in all this Khush is suffering for nothing and his feelings are really respectful.  

Originally posted by raya50-50

if some one is so preventive,then this world will give them name as"negative thinker and selfish"

which is not the quality of the leads in fictional ,shows

i am really tired of THIS MATTER this matter"how juhi put a tent in KM,HOW priya gave a chance and how ram allow her

ALL OF SUDDEN WHEN PRIYA RECOMMENED,TO GIVE A JOB TO JUHI,

CVS SUDDENLY MAKE JUHI AS RAM'S PA(i mean personal assistent) (WITHIN THAT SHORT PERIOD THEY THEY WENT FOR ATTENDING THE MEETING/OR BUSINESS TRIP TOGETHER,WHAT IS THE POST OF JENNY)

AFTER 7 YEARS LEAP WHEN RAM"DECIDES THE COSTUMES FOR HIS DAUGHTER,THROUGH PHONE THAT TOO,IN THE MEETING HALL"

THAT WAS A SUPERB TRACK,
suddenly cvs changed the track as"ram praises juhi for his kids upbringing or outfits,"

neha too frequently visit km,WHEN PRIYA IS THEIR,

AS A THREE KIDS MAA,AS A FRIEND TO,BOTH OF RAYA,

SHE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HER HAND IN RAYA'S KIDS UPBRINGING,

It is not so much of prevention but yes little bit of it will work in your favor only as now days it is the requirement of time. To help someone is humanity but to help someone in a way is good. It's not about negative thinker and selfishness but it is what about precaution, in today's world it is required and that only they show in SI and CP a little bit of precaution can do wonders.

Yes in shows , since they are fiction so they can't show the characters in it in this way as they want to web a story in a dramatical  manner.

Well cv's have messed up all the things and moreover they are not willing to clear the mess.   
Well hope for the best and hope that the love birds re- unite soon.
Thanks for the post
after raeding all the comments i just want to say I LOVE YOU RAM๐Ÿ˜ณ 

a very good post  my dear, 

Juhi is fishy since the start.   she was there all along   sruthi n priya's fight  but she took the side of priya may be she felt priya could  help her   in job as her  husband is the ram kapoor.  Priya took her to her house  gave her job  but that was not  the entry to KM.  

Any business man wil  observe and trust the employ  in ram case he will trust and then  observe their goodness not the vices of the person, in  a short span he did gave her a  big assignment.  I think its ram who  gave her  that position as juhi assumed to be priya's very close buddy. But  giving a place in km , naina calling him dad and  his kids calling her mom is  disgusting. when he  yearns her to be back how can he allow someone else to  take her place. 

for juhi ram is a duck which  gives golden eggs  so how would she go away , it was ram who has to keep her away but he kept her safe in KM  even after coming back  saying she took care of kids.  what care   km kids are useless brats first brat is pihu . On the first place she is insecure of  herself , she insulted suhani for no reason , she spoiled all ,  varun lost his life, sammy and suhani lost their love and raya  are craving for each other. who is responsible . Juhi mahaan maa. 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
any ways  when i saw the PRIVATE sticker i thought it still contains his underpants, but hmmm  juhi found   check book .  am glad that story is moving on   a bit fast may be its time  juhi is revealed ..  I pray for the day juhi is out of raya's life . now she loves sid .. it is so funny 

Originally posted by monika_RK

Thanks for the post
after raeding all the comments i just want to say I LOVE YOU RAM๐Ÿ˜ณ 

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by zeenathsheikh8

Your points are valid๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ