Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devmohan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: luvbalh

a very good post  my dear, 

Juhi is fishy since the start.   she was there all along   sruthi n priya's fight  but she took the side of priya may be she felt priya could  help her   in job as her  husband is the ram kapoor.  Priya took her to her house  gave her job  but that was not  the entry to KM.  

Any business man wil  observe and trust the employ  in ram case he will trust and then  observe their goodness not the vices of the person, in  a short span he did gave her a  big assignment.  I think its ram who  gave her  that position as juhi assumed to be priya's very close buddy. But  giving a place in km , naina calling him dad and  his kids calling her mom is  disgusting. when he  yearns her to be back how can he allow someone else to  take her place. 

for juhi ram is a duck which  gives golden eggs  so how would she go away , it was ram who has to keep her away but he kept her safe in KM  even after coming back  saying she took care of kids.  what care   km kids are useless brats first brat is pihu . On the first place she is insecure of  herself , she insulted suhani for no reason , she spoiled all ,  varun lost his life, sammy and suhani lost their love and raya  are craving for each other. who is responsible . Juhi mahaan maa. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
any ways  when i saw the PRIVATE sticker i thought it still contains his underpants, but hmmm  juhi found   check book .  am glad that story is moving on   a bit fast may be its time  juhi is revealed ..  I pray for the day juhi is out of raya's life . now she loves sid .. it is so funny 

Actually first it feels that juhi's feelings are true and though deserves respect but no as the time passes it is proved that she only loves one person that is herself . She bought up kids in such a way that the kids always side her as they also love themselves at first place and are behaving like her only. 

Priya went to jail for Ram and at one point sacrificed her love and life both just for Ram's happiness, she also went against Ram only to show him truth and brought back his real mom. This is  the strength of love that priya can even stand against her love also only for him and to show him the truth so that he can get all happiness of his life that he deserves. Priya went against his wills for his benefits and she dragged Ram from black hole of false love and placed him in the pool of love. Juhi's love doesn't have that much strength that she can went against his wills for his happiness , juhi's places her happiness before his happiness. Yes juhi gave the statement in court to save Ram by keeping her dignity aside but in that case she very well knows that Ram knows the truth of her false statement and by this she can put one more obligation/favor on Ram and Ram will automatically get impressed and will always trust her while she knows that when she has given that statement infront of all then Ram has already agreed to marry her and will not back off even after insisting or if she will say to him that he can quit the marriage if he wants to and she knows that after this statement he will always stand by her side and will respect her more as she saved him and then will not deny to marry her. 

Ram allowed her in his house when he and his kids are going through emotional turmoil but then also the whole family was there along with his best buddy's to help him out then also he needed the help of an outsider. 

Ram cupboard's drawer still holds the tag of private and then also he allowed to touch that particular drawer by anyone and if he is so private about that drawer and if some confidential things were kept in that then he should have locked it instead of leaving it behind unlocked.  
Ram saw that juhi has brought up his kids but didn't saw that what upbringing she has given to them. He very well knows that Priya wants their kids to be a good human being at place and also has seen how she used to brought them up but then also he ignored all facts and is unable to see that what values has been injected in them. Kids are good at heart as they have also given love and respect to all , infact kids very well know that their real mom is priya but then also they accepted juhi and naina as their family and has also given love to them but somewhere they loose the quality and values that priya wants to give them and somewhere they thought about  their own happiness before others. They thought about their father's re-marriage as they love him the most but somewhere they have neglected their parents happiness as they have seen how much he loves priya and priya was alive then, but ignoring this fact also they just want to be happy with their new family and if by this their real mother and father will suffer then let it be. Ram has gone far way by giving all rights of priya to juhi and by allowing his kids to call juhi as maa. She was priya's friend , he could have suggested that they can call her as ' maasi' as it means ' maa jasi' . The question is what would have he felt if he would be at priya's place and priya have allowed her kids to call someone as 'Dad' and allowed someone else to enter in her life and  take his rights in her life, obviously he would have felt like death then , and this is not called insecurity but this is the feeling of pain and when your heart felt into pieces. 
It was Ram's fault and not juhi's that he agreed to marry her ,may be he stick to his decision because he wants under the obligation of that false statement given by her in the court and wants to return that favor of her to help him out in upbringing of kids and and that statement.     She was happy by this but she has also given him the choice to back off but then also he remained stick to his decision without even once thinking what will he do if priya will come back 

By doing this Ram has broke the trust completely and it can never can build up again. Yes he has not filed the paper of divorce in court but what when the custody case will went through the court then court will have asked about the those papers for more clarity and then he has to file them up. Well nothing of this sought has happened and since it is adviced by some people that we should not think about what has not happened then more feelings should not be wasted on this matter as this will give pain only. 
It's true that Ram is always be lovable and respectable but somewhere the trust is lost. 

Since it is a fiction show so they web the stroy in such a way that in that story one stands as totally good and one stands as totally wrong but basically the thing is the show people or cv's or their team play with emotions of people. 
In reality one person has both good and bad in them no one is purely good and no one is purely bad.   
Edited by devmohan - 10 years ago
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvbalh

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
any ways  when i saw the PRIVATE sticker i thought it still contains his underpants, but hmmm  juhi found   check book .  am glad that story is moving on   a bit fast may be its time  juhi is revealed ..  I pray for the day juhi is out of raya's life . now she loves sid .. it is so funny 

🀣

Blue Sticker with BIG BOLD letters PRIVATE...🀣
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bainganbarta

summary of the post and all the comments:

Ram doesnt love priya its just a lip service
He doesnt care for kids and priya
he is not smart
he is the reason for juhi spoiling kids
he is the reason KM is like this
etc etc etc
afetr N no. of discussions

Ram is the reason of global warmingπŸ˜†

Seems like you commented without reading and understanding the main post πŸ˜† because if you have then you will come to know that the post does refers that Ram was not responsible but on initial stage priya too and they should have taken some precautions to avoid such circumstances.   
devmohan thumbnail

If i wont read the whole post how would i even comment

i read the post and also the replies
and that what its been concluded from everything
In the post and in the comments and then the explanations there is vast difference
but hey thats ok this is not new
its been going on in the forum for ages
continue

It's not a bias post but it's ok as a Ram fan you are allowed to take it such...
Where in the main post it is mentioned clearly that Ram is not responsible for all things but you took it wrong ...may be it got above your mind...well it needs heart and mind to understand the post...
well then also you can continue to bash some one's  post and make a clear cut post to bashing one...well you can very well continue to do that, and as you said that it is going on since ages then to disprove with the post by giving unreasonable and out of order reasons  like global warming and etc etc...you can very well give reasonable reasons to prove your points and how a character stands correct in all situations when some where it went wrong according to some people, if someone say's that it is wrong and you thought that it correct somewhere then give resalable reasons instead of giving out of order reasons like global warming and all, this is all too childish.
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sriramraghav

Add inflation,recession and The latest Missing of Malaysian flight tooπŸ˜†

Well first read the post and understand it and then comment and if it goes above your head and take it otherwise than sorry for that post is unable to make you understand it's words and meaning. To disprove with the post by giving unreasonable and out of order reasons  like global warming inflation,recession and The latest Missing of Malaysian flight too and etc etc...you can very well give reasonable reasons to prove your points and how a character stands correct in all situations when some where it went wrong according to some people , if someone say's that it is wrong and you thought that it correct somewhere then give resalable reasons instead of giving out of order reasons like global warming and all, this is all too childish.

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dear Members,

We would cordially like to remind you that everyone is welcome to share their opinion (positive or negative) as long as it abides by the forum rules. If you do not agree with someone, please don't get personal with them or post an instigating reply. Opposing sides can have a good debate while remaining civil and without getting personal.

Any further personal remarks or instigating comments will result in serious consequences. We take personal digs very seriously so please consider this your first and last warning.

We hope for your co-operation.

Thank you,
BALH Devt Team
raya50-50 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
atleast here after,ram and priya should open their eyes,

and should predict the condition of their kids,

cvs atleast here after should concentrate on  how matured couple are handling their kids,efficiently 

they are not married at minor age,being confused about their kids upbringing,they handled their siblings as a kids,

they are not married without informing their family(to take that as they don't have the family support),they have full family support

priya knew that five year old peehu(in that chocolate matter but she didnot know how to handle the teenage pihu,

peehu threw the chocolate

priya said "i  am going to threw it in dust bin 

then pihu said "no,mom don't waste anything"

peehu given ram's number to that guy who was flirting at her and asked her number,

suddenly cvs have changed,the track peehu is dumping a boy friend every month

they were not preventive before,atleast they should handle the consequences together,

priya should prove peehu"you are understand me in wrong way,i will not support others blindly,by ignoring u ,

i am supporting the right thing,and 

should show pihu what she is doing now, is wrong,in the way pihu will get

ram should show peehu  that he  will not  blindly support her  always 

Edited by raya50-50 - 10 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raya50-50

atleast here after,ram and priya should open their eyes,

and should predict the condition of their kids,

cvs atleast here after should concentrate on  how matured couple are handling their kids,efficiently 

they are not married at minor age,being confused about their kids upbringing,they handled their siblings as a kids,

they are not married without informing their family(to take that as they don't have the family support),they have full family support

priya knew that five year old peehu(in that chocolate matter but she didnot know how to handle the teenage pihu,

peehu threw the chocolate

priya said "i  am going to threw it in dust bin 

then pihu said "no,mom don't waste anything"

peehu given ram's number to that guy who was flirting at her and asked her number,

suddenly cvs have changed,the track peehu is dumping a boy friend every month

they were not preventive before,atleast they should handle the consequences together,

priya should prove peehu"you are understand me in wrong way,i will not support others blindly,by ignoring u ,

i am supporting the right thing,and 

should show pihu what she is doing now, is wrong,in the way pihu will get

ram should show peehu  that he  will not  blindly support her  always 

u are right
devmohan thumbnail

I am not a ram fan but just a reg viewer of balh
And there was no need of calling me childish just coz i have different set of opinion
No need to get personal and say heart,brain stuff

I have always believed in healthy discussion .Well it was not personal comment the heart and brain things are for understanding the post and not to hurt anyone and yes you can freely share your views but in a manner and not saying that it is continuing on the forum for ages( now the way it was commented and meant to say is not personal ???? to say someone that it is continuing from ages???? , continue and global warming etc. etc is not personal stuff ????, all have views)   , if you have your different opinion then you are most welcome but there are others too so please first give your comments in a manner with defending your  opinions with reasonable and meaningful  reasons in a proper way and not giving unreasonable reasons like global warming and etc. etc. , from where the post mention that global warming topic and from where it has come in between the clear cut post. To comment someone to continue with post with is going from ages is too is a personal comment. But then also no complaints ,as I have always believed in healthy discussion so no complaints for anyone  at all, every person is free to give their views but  At least give your opinions which carry reasonable and understandable reasons , the global warming and etc. etc. are too way out of the topic.    
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: gk_09

Dear Members,

We would cordially like to remind you that everyone is welcome to share their opinion (positive or negative) as long as it abides by the forum rules. If you do not agree with someone, please don't get personal with them or post an instigating reply. Opposing sides can have a good debate while remaining civil and without getting personal.

Any further personal remarks or instigating comments will result in serious consequences. We take personal digs very seriously so please consider this your first and last warning.

We hope for your co-operation.

Thank you,
BALH Devt Team

Well to the team , the comments are not at all personal but each and every reply is given according to there comments ,I have always believed in healthy discussion  but the member is going out of the post topic and commenting like 'continue' , and global warming etc. etc.( from where it has come in the post) the way in which it was commented and meant to say is also is a too personal stuff , if someone likes the post he/she can comment on it or if someone doesn't like it then also he/she can comment on it but in a proper manner and not affecting others views but by giving reasons which can defend their own views.It is seen that DT team give warnings at later stage and not at earlier stages , the personal comments are being made first and when DT doesn't reply to it and then only the reply is given according to such comment because DT doesn't turn up at earlier stage. 

I have always believed in healthy discussion so no complaints at all to anyone.

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ