Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devmohan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: raya50-50

atleast here after,ram and priya should open their eyes,

and should predict the condition of their kids,

cvs atleast here after should concentrate on  how matured couple are handling their kids,efficiently 

they are not married at minor age,being confused about their kids upbringing,they handled their siblings as a kids,

they are not married without informing their family(to take that as they don't have the family support),they have full family support

priya knew that five year old peehu(in that chocolate matter but she didnot know how to handle the teenage pihu,

peehu threw the chocolate

priya said "i  am going to threw it in dust bin 

then pihu said "no,mom don't waste anything"

peehu given ram's number to that guy who was flirting at her and asked her number,

suddenly cvs have changed,the track peehu is dumping a boy friend every month

they were not preventive before,atleast they should handle the consequences together,

priya should prove peehu"you are understand me in wrong way,i will not support others blindly,by ignoring u ,

i am supporting the right thing,and 

should show pihu what she is doing now, is wrong,in the way pihu will get

ram should show peehu  that he  will not  blindly support her  always 

Well cvs ne saare tareeke apnnane ke dhekh liye to increase show ratings and now the story is lost somewhere at some place.😊

Well hope for the best and may the love birds re-unite soon.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by devmohan - 10 years ago
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: devmohan

Well to the team , the comments are not at all personal but each and every reply is given according to there comments ,  the member is going out of the post topic and commenting like 'continue' , and global warming etc. etc.( from where it has come in the post) the way in which it was commented and meant to say is also is a too personal stuff , if someone likes the post he/she can comment on it or if someone doesn't like it then also he/she can comment on it but in a proper manner and not affecting others views but by giving reasons which can defend their own views.It is seen that DT team give warnings at later stage and not at earlier stages , the personal comments are being made first and when DT doesn't reply to it and then only the reply is given according to such comment because DT doesn't turn up at earlier stage.    
Thank you 

Well a proper PM has been sent to you and admin to delete the account, as I don't want to be a member of such forum where such moderators are there who behave on bias basis. Since moderators too are human being and have their own views and choices so they can take decisions accordingly and what they feel correct and without  investigating and behaving impartially. Moderators firstly don't check who commented the personal comments first and even don't check out the topic and how some members just try to spoil someone's topic just to have their own fun by making comments which are personal and way too out of topic.
This is not the first time when someone is leaving the forum because of such reasons and moderators biasness , on one hand moderators them selves say that all are free to share their views  in a healthy way but when someone peep in to just spoil the topic for their own enjoyment and go way to out of topic and make personal comments too , moderators are not their to see it on initial stage  but when reply was given to them then the moderators just check in to take the side according to their choice.
Well no complaints at all but I seriously don't want to be a member or part of such forum,   A proper PM has been sent to DT members and also to the admin to delete the account permanently as the forum is just way too bias and moderators not only gives birth to such bias ness but also support that biasness.            
raya50-50 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well a proper PM has been sent to you and admin to delete the account, as I don't want to be a member of such forum where such moderators are there who behave on bias basis. Since moderators too are human being and have their own views so they can take decisions on bias basis and what they feel correct and without  investigating and behaving impartially. Moderators firstly don't check who commented the personal comments first and even don't check out the topic and how some members just try to spoil someone's topic just to have their own fun by making comments which are personal and way too out of topic.
This is not the first time when someone is leaving the forum because of such reasons and moderators biasness , on one hand moderators them selves say that all are free to share their views  in a healthy way but when someone peep in to just spoil the topic for their own enjoyment and go way to out of topic and make personal comments too , moderators are not their to see it on initial stage  but when reply was given to them then the moderators just check in to take the side according to their choice.
Well no complaints but I seriously don't want to be a member / part of such forum,   A proper PM has been sent to DT members and also the admin to delete the account permanently as the forum is just too way bias and moderators too support that biasness.           

oh no😲,already we last balh now going to loss one more member, whose post,
i  liked from the beginning  time when i was a silent reader,

who was giving a wonderful posts,

maturely,

πŸ’” 
3vennela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post but you could have added this point also that hw ram used to behave like rebel n avoided juhi completely

And abt u leaving the forum don't do that the mod who put a note here is global mod not balh forums she is not at all biased to any actor coz the note was for all if it was fr u she could have taken your name instead she said members
I do like ur posts n analysis n my fav post of urs was ram with love I still remember those cute pics
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3vennela

Nice post but you could have added this point also that hw ram used to behave like rebel n avoided juhi completely

And abt u leaving the forum don't do that the mod who put a note here is global mod not balh forums she is not at all biased to any actor coz the note was for all if it was fr u she could have taken your name instead she said members
I do like ur posts n analysis n my fav post of urs was ram with love I still remember those cute pics

Well dear first of thanks for your love and for liking the post.

Well the decision I have taken is after lot of understanding , Yes may be the moderator is not bias and that's why no complaints to her,  but the way she has attached the note is  without considering who has gone personal first and way out of topic and when the reply was given the note has been given to the topic. Actually some people just comment for their own fun and in such a manner that they make comment also and indirectly it get personal also but when reply was given to them the moderators just behave like they are giving warning according to them, actually some people took advantage of moderators rules and comment like they are not commenting personally, they just spoil someone's topic freely and when reply was given to them according to their comments they just take help of moderators and their rules. 

I have always believed in healthy discussion so no complaints for moderator  at all. πŸ˜Š

Well decisions of deleting the account is taken not only for this reason but also for some other reasons. I seriously don't want to be a member or part of this forum anymore. 
Thanks so much for liking that particular post πŸ˜Š
The people here are really very lovely and talented who writes FF, SS and Os and other write up's brilliantly ; best of luck to all of them. πŸ˜ƒ       
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: raya50-50

oh no😲,already we last balh now going to loss one more member, whose post,
i  liked from the beginning  time when i was a silent reader,

who was giving a wonderful posts,

maturely,

πŸ’” 

Thanks so much for you Love dear...
The people here are really very lovely and talented who writes FF, SS and Os and other write up's brilliantly ; best of luck to all of them.πŸ˜ƒ 
3vennela thumbnail
Well she may be pissed off coz u said ram didn't love in all those 7 yrs
Well leave it
Think again Dont leave the forum
Give a chance
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3vennela

Well she may be pissed off coz u said ram didn't love in all those 7 yrs
Well leave it
Think again Dont leave the forum
Give a chance

Well dear I have never said that Ram didn't love in all those 7 years , I very well know that as a husband he is best and a great father and overall a great human being , I too Love him so how can I say this. But may be there are some communication gap for what I want to communicate and what is understood by others. Lets leave the topic here only, I have no complaints at all I have always believed in healthy discussion so no complaints at all. 
Thanks so much for love and once more thanks and best of luck to all people here, they are really talented and lovely πŸ˜ƒ
lpsakshi thumbnail

Well dear I have never said that Ram didn't love in all those 7 years , I very well know that as a husband he is best and a great father and overall a great human being , I too Love him so how can I say this. But may be there are some communication gap for what I want to communicate and what is understood by others. Lets leave the topic here only, I have no complaints at all I have always believed in healthy discussion so no complaints at all. 
Thanks so much for love and once more thanks and best of luck to all people here, they are really talented and lovely πŸ˜ƒ

i m really sorry dev i didnt mean to hurt anyone i just defend from priya side and i dont mean to hurt anyone its a healthy topic first of all i like to debate wid u like dis because i love both ram and priya charctrs not actors personnaly ofcourse i love dem RASHI sorry yar meri vajhe se ye hua na i m really sorry 
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: lpsakshi

i m really sorry dev i didnt mean to hurt anyone i just defend from priya side and i dont mean to hurt anyone its a healthy topic first of all i like to debate wid u like dis because i love both ram and priya charctrs not actors personnaly ofcourse i love dem RASHI sorry yar meri vajhe se ye hua na i m really sorry 

No dear not at all...this doesn't happened because of you at all...don't be sorry dear, this has happened because of someone else who has taken the topic to some other directions , first that person itself made a personal comment , I have just not taken action at that time itself and didn't inform the moderators about that member , I thought may be that member can understand the post later but no ...and when I replied to that comment  according to that member's comment  then that member just done this    and spoiled the whole topic. 
The case went out of limit when moderators doesn't go through the comments thoroughly and without having full details of the case...Actually some people have come here to spoil other members topic and when answer was given to them them they just took the help of moderators and misuse their  rules.
If you go through the post you will come to know that you are not one so no need to say sorry.
Love you please don't be sorryπŸ˜ƒ all people here are lovely.😊