Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: devmohan

Thanks so much for you Love dear...
The people here are really very lovely and talented who writes FF, SS and Os and other write up's brilliantly ; best of luck to all of them.😃 

hey dev,

I dont know ur name..

well I understand ur POV it is so sad that MOD here are neutral.  There are few people in this forum who takes everything negative.  we all loved ur post and reacted positive  and u wann leave for few usless fellows.. I do have this kind of problem earlier.  U had from  someone u dont know .. but  MY so called friends  bashed me. friends of friends did  the honors  please leave the crap to gutter and   ignore.

my friend, I only will say MOD are neutral and people here are biased. we only see few peoples post  will have discussion.  every one will take  positive.  but  few are intentionally  Misunderstood . I miss one of my friend  on the forum who  declared IF MODs are biased  u too dont do the  same. Please stay  dignore discussions with such useless people. Once i wanted to do the same but  I learn to  leave fools to  their paradise.

Ignore and have fun  we all are her for u .. see how many liked Ur post .. leave it yaar 

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bainganbarta

summary of the post and all the comments:

Ram doesnt love priya its just a lip service
He doesnt care for kids and priya
he is not smart
he is the reason for juhi spoiling kids
he is the reason KM is like this
etc etc etc
afetr N no. of discussions

Ram is the reason of global warming😆

well u understood this way  ... very  nice
 But the post i think is not of  ram loving priya or kids he and his lady have to be careful of   outsiders at least now, ...  Sometimes  pleasant mind is required , re reading help to catch the meaning some times .. ðŸ˜ƒ  this way  we can  avoid misunderstandings , ðŸ˜‰

dont mind me asking  DO u  Hate Ram kapoor or love him lot, u made him the reason of global Warming too   lets think how ram is involved in this universal  crisis ... ðŸ˜† 
Edited by luvbalh - 10 years ago
devmohan thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvbalh

hey dev,

I dont know ur name..

well I understand ur POV it is so sad that MOD here are neutral.  There are few people in this forum who takes everything negative.  we all loved ur post and reacted positive  and u wann leave for few usless fellows.. I do have this kind of problem earlier.  U had from  someone u dont know .. but  MY so called friends  bashed me. friends of friends did  the honors  please leave the crap to gutter and   ignore.

my friend, I only will say MOD are neutral and people here are biased. we only see few peoples post  will have discussion.  every one will take  positive.  but  few are intentionally  Misunderstood . I miss one of my friend  on the forum who  declared IF MODs are biased  u too dont do the  same. Please stay  dignore discussions with such useless people. Once i wanted to do the same but  I learn to  leave fools to  their paradise.

Ignore and have fun  we all are her for u .. see how many liked Ur post .. leave it yaar 

May be dear the moderators here are neutral but they give warning to this topic and know  what people will see the warning given to the topic and feel that the topic is wrong. When that person commented first that was personal and out of the topic , I just made a request to read then comment then that person commented more personally , but I believe in healthy discussions and that's why decided not to complain DT team about this member comment because I don't want to spoil that members name but see what when made that person to understand the post it all went at wrong side and that person has took it personally and then moderators just gave out the warning to the topic. Some people just come to spoil others topic and for this they took mis- advantage of DT rules.  May be the Moderators warning was for both sides but by this only this topic has got effected and that member is roaming carefree and happy around the forum and moreover when the warning of DT team received the " Thank You " comment from that member than it was got clear that warning is made up for whom. This the first time when somebody has done like this , when I thought to be in healthy discussion that member have spoiled each and every thing.
But please don't feel bad , you are lovely friend and will always be, just enjoy here and all people here are lovely so no complainants to any one not even to that member because all have their own opinions and views so no complaints to anyone . Thanks for so much Love.😃

monika_RK thumbnail
Guys its just a note not a warning there is diff between both
Even i didnt like some points and am not good at debating thats the reason i just posted my comment as i love u ram
So dont get offended and do make healthy discussions😳
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It seems like the given note on page 4 was misinterpreted. The reminder note was for all not one specific party after thoroughly checking the topic (not specific comments only). One cannot hold the Development Team liable for how a member interprets the warning.

We do believe in healthy discussion which is the exact reason why the topic was left open for further discussion.

If one party commits a mistake, the other should report it and walk away. This has been enforced forum wide since day one. You can't clap with one hand - again this goes for both parties.

@ TM: Let's continue this conversation via PM as it's taking away from the topic on hand :)
devmohan thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika_RK

Guys its just a note not a warning there is diff between both
Even i didnt like some points and am not good at debating thats the reason i just posted my comment as i love u ram
So dont get offended and do make healthy discussions😳

Of course dear , I like your comment and you are always free to share your views and can stand on a different option but every thing has to be done in a way and not out of it. I replied to your comment as a smiley because I too love Ram. May be you didn't like some points but are free to share your views.
That person has commented personally first and  when asked to read and then comment then more personal comments were given by " global warming and laughing smiley and continue and etc. etc. " I opted not to inform moderator that time about that person as I really really do believe in  healthy discussion and just try to make that person understand the meaning of post and that the post is not meant for hurting any one and then also I just asked to give reasonable reasons to defend your comment and not the comments like laughing smiley or continue or global warming etc. etc. ( these are personal and can hurt anyone) but then that person has just decided to spoil the topic . 
I have always  believed in healthy discussions and always welcomed everyone's comment and views and their own opinions whether negative or positive , but first making personal comments and out of topic comments and when asked for reasonable reasons to defend your comment then spoiling someone's topic is really out of the limits. 
May be the moderators are neutral and have given note/ warning according to them only but it does have spoiled the topic and disturbed the healthy discussion.   
Well I have always believed in healthy discussions  so no complaints to any one not even to that member . All people here are lovely and talented.
Enjoy and keep Smiling all 😃         
Bunny_honey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice topic, Precaution is better than cure there no denial in this.
The matter is ki agar itni precation li toh shayad achhe logon se bhi dur rehna pade. But dosti toh soch samajh kar aur dekh parakh kar karni chahiye. iss duniya main ache aur bure log dono hi hain and yes thodi si dekh bhal bure logon se bhi bacha sakti hai. 

Seen in last that you have left the forum , why? ? Kisi aur ki wajah se kyun?? As you only said their are both negative and positive people in your post so why letting negativity  take the charge on you. Come back and enjoy others company. The topic is on that time's current situation but now that bad phase is over so come back. Some of them have commented on out of topic matter and has made provoking comments may be only because so that you will reply them accordingly and than they will file the complaint against you to moderators. It's sad that some of genuine members have to leave the forum because of some other members that too when everybody is attached to that forum and says we all are friends but kiya karsakte hain mere khud ke kuch friends ne kafi pahele inn issues ki wajah se forum jhod di thi. Don't mind such people's saying and come back , you are a writer and have good skills in writing and I have enjoyed your every OS and some debating topics too and can say that your debating topics are hard and at the same time clear cut too , they are intelligent too moreover have noticed that  you have never used any bad word or even a changed name for any one not even for negative characters and never bashed them. It can easily seen by reading your topics that they are not meant for bashing but only to show and raise your voice against negative things.

Where your OS are sweet romantic ones your debating topics are very bold and intelligent and yes you have dared to raise your voice against wrong massages sent by show to the society  on the name of entertainment .  Read each and every comment and replies to them also and yes reply by you for each comment is according to there comments, they are both  negative and positive accordingly.

Since that time is over now so  forget the past and please come back , if not with your bold debating topics than come back with your  sweet romantic OS. Please come back its a request. 

Has read your Os's they are awesome  but some of them are closed now as they are old topics so couldn't able to comment on it.  

So iss comment ko hi unn Os ke liye comment samajhna plz. All of them are really very romantic and while reading them can imagine the scene happening.  

Os Mission wife ko manao
Os Narajgi se I Love you tak

Please do write more OS . They are good and by reading them I learn new words or  vocabulary. :) :)

Edited by Bunny_honey - 9 years ago
Bunny_honey thumbnail
Hey please come back with the new OS you write
You create an imaginary scenery in your write ups, one can just imagine the scene infront of his / her eyes . Please come back with another OS your earlier ones are wonderful.   
Edited by Bunny_honey - 9 years ago
Bunny_honey thumbnail

Hey , may I know r u coming back or not. I have started reading your write ups and topics and attracted to reading.  

I can understand your feelings , I think u r hurt because Ram himself have said yes and agreed to the marriage that to by divorcing priya , obviously it will hurt any person who has loved this Ram whole heartily and their trust will also get broken on this Ram after this decision of him . This pain can only be feel by person who truly love this character of him because it has broken the trust on him by his own bare hands.  After all trust love pe hi kiya jata hai aur love se hi trust aata hai but this Ram has really broken the trust . 

This was a show and to continue it they show anything by any means , actually these people only doing their business of making money through playing with emotions of people .

Infact they also showed that pihu has mentally torture Sammy and Varun that lead them to death and she is roaming freely and happily and having everyone's love and enjoying life while on other hand suhani who has shot sammy practically to save her child is behind the bars while she has only killed him with bullet one time but pihu has killed him mentally and lead him to dying every single moment. Lekin because woh  hero heroin ki beti hai toh usse toh sahi hi dikhana hoga chahe who inhumanly galt hi kyun na ho and to show this the cvs had made suhani killer at the end  and sent her behind bars . If she had to be punished than Pihu also had to be because of her inhuman nature and behavior but because hero heroin ko sare emotional tortures ke baad saaf suthra aur sahi dikhana hai toh unki beti ko behi toh saaf dikhana hoga naa so that at end of the show they can show a happy family. 

I know U r hurt , but everyone here have their own mindset , some people were agree with u some are not and some say that U don't love this Ram kapoor so U said all this harsh things about him , infact some people are just criticize U just to show U down and to show themselves that how much they love this Ram and will try to show that U don't love him . I do have read your other topics and in one of them someone commented on your debating topic that U just want him to see die( I don't want to mention that name as everyone may had  already seen that, It's good that U haven't report or complaint about that person to Moderators about making such personal and disgusting comment , this shows that U don't have any harshness about any one , that topic was closed that's why mentioned here about that)  so that's why u saying harsh about him but these people don't try to understand ur meaning that because u love this Ram that's why only u r hurt so much because somewhere your trust was broken and when trust is broken by some loved one than U will feel pain . May be U want to convey the correct meaning of ur words but it happens that the person infornt of u don't catch up that meaning of ur words in same way.

This is something similar to like population problem when we say that India's population is beyond 1.20 billion than just to show other one guilty or down other people  will say so what see how great and big India is that we are 1.2 billion brothers who stand in hand in hand with each other  but the bitter reality is that today population is the biggest problem India is facing , they do not see that this population problem is leading to poverty and high prizes , illiteracy and today even people don't have land to live on because population is more than its land can occupy and so today people are willing and ready to kill each other to have benefits . But when we don't discuss about this matter than how it will get solve. Some people will not understand the matter or if they than also just to show U down and guilty to prove that how much they love their country and U don't . Similarly just to show U down and guilty to prove that how much they love this character more than U can they will say such things .  But they don't understand that love is love and it will get hurt if trust on that love is shattered.

U are lucky that 1-2 of ur friends  had stand with u that time because in today's world there some people who say that U r their friend , they will laugh with U in good times , they will discuss with u with popular topics but when U need them the most they will keep shut .

At least for them U should come back . It just a request .I m ur fan because I first read your Os ,they were amazing and these debating topics , these topics held bitter truth in their words and someone like it or not but this is the bitter truth.