Pretty Little Liars

Is it Tuesday yet?

-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG...I just watched the promo and I am so EXCITED! Tell me you PLL'ians aren't dying right now to see that episode! After four years we finally get the whole story on what happened that night and I watched that promo more times than I should admit to.

A FEW THINGS:

I have a strong belief that Ali's mom could've been the one burying her in the story or maybe not. Ali's mom has just been so suspicious these past few episodes and her buying new clothes (teenager clothes) makes me think she already knows about Ali and is pretending.

And Ali apparently did get completely buried because Mrs. Grunwald told the girls she pulled Ali out of the grave back in that Halloween Special epi. in Ravenswood

I still hold strong to the TWIN THEORY otherwise who is in Ali's grave with the same DNA?

A has to be a dude and if it's not then that girl has really broad shoulders. πŸ˜†

MY SUSPECTS:

No longer EZRA sadly, though he seems to be a player in the next episode

IAN- I suddenly have a strong belief that he's not dead and the truth about him and Melissa's involvement in that night is really important.

JASON- For the main fact that he's been missing so long, he and Ali never had a great relationship and he lied about the rehab house he'd been at.

I don't wanna suspect him but TOBY could be A too for the main fact that he has a lot to hate Ali for and the girls. Though he's low priority since I genuinely feel he loves Spence.

WREN, He has looked shady for a long time now and he has been noticeably absent since Spencer got admitted to Radley and Mona kinda gave hints of him not being who he said he was AND he has been in the show since the start and close with SPENCER, MELISSA and HANNA.

There's always Lucas and Noel but they're low priority too.

In Season 1 they didn't make anything obvious about Mona being remotely a suspect and then revealed her as part of the A team in the finale. A might just be someone we didn't suspect.

Oh on a BTW how fierce was Hanna holding A at gunpoint. They freakin cornered A at gunpoint and I had goosebumps! OMG I'm so excited!

One thing is clear though (in my mind) whatever they reveal at the end will be a major player for Season 5.

And I still do think that even though more will be revealed than ever before in PLL...EVERYthing might not get revealed. Because this show is about secrecy after all. I;m hoping for no MAJOR cliffhanger to wait for months to find out what happened but this is Pretty Little Liars after all.

I just can't wait for TUESDAY! 
Edited by cclove - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you really have a good things 
ezra not A
IAn me too think he s alive
Jason yeah agree 
Toby dont want to agree πŸ˜•

i think wren can be 
i dnt htink noel and lucas 

but then again most unexpected will be A or they r not gonna say A yet πŸ˜†
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I know rite, the finale episode would be amazing and then it would be very difficult to wait for all those monthsπŸ˜†
Jason, Wren and Melissa are the strong contenders for me as A, then again I can't really predict it becomes wrong for me 

P.S. I know very off topic, but I love ur signature box, it's too good😳
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

I know rite, the finale episode would be amazing and then it would be very difficult to wait for all those monthsπŸ˜†

Jason, Wren and Melissa are the strong contenders for me as A, then again I can't really predict it becomes wrong for me 

P.S. I know very off topic, but I love ur signature box, it's too good😳

The writers in recent behind the scees said A is someone who is shown in episode 1 of season 1 without any mask or anything so i think watching episode1 of season1 can help us sort out at least the list 

Wren was there mellisa was there, 

Aww thnks for signature thing πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
-Candz- thumbnail
I saw some spoiler pics and Noel is in the episode and might very well be the person Spencer asked, "What are you doing here?" at the end of the next episode. Because in the spoiler pics he's with the Liars
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It's going to be someone whom the girls saw the least coming for them. Or the one in the mask, might not even be actual A. Just another one of the A's puppet? 
You have good points, though. 

P.S. The avi's in your dabba. Can't stop staring at them 
-Candz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: *mystic.moon*

It's going to be someone whom the girls saw the least coming for them. Or the one in the mask, might not even be actual A. Just another one of the A's puppet? 

You have good points, though. 

P.S. The avi's in your dabba. Can't stop staring at them 

yea I believe that it will not be the real A, just a team member so they story can continue in Season 5. But I am so excited for the confrontation!

Oh and thank you! Those are my sexy guys in my siggy box! Love them! πŸ˜³
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Candycane, i cant wait either but ull a fool if you think we will get all the answers from that night lol.
If anything more things will get convoluted and complicated.

noel makes me think he is A. Or he has been helping ali. 

Ezrs being there is a little suspicious that did he really give up on the book? And after that spoiler ian gave that after the finale things will definitely not be thr same. Something like that.  Referring to aria and ezra so i think ezra still has some bomb to drop.

I doubt theyll reveal the facr at the end. Probably cliffhangered.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree about Toby still being A.  Esoecially cause hes in "London".
Plus the hoodie figure kinda looks like him ie siloutte and body type.
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cclove

yea I believe that it will not be the real A, just a team member so they story can continue in Season 5. But I am so excited for the confrontation!

Oh and thank you! Those are my sexy guys in my siggy box! Love them! πŸ˜³

Me too. Let's see who gets unveiled. 

And!!! They are mine too. The best Three out there!!! πŸ˜³

P.S. What is your name?
Edited by *mystic.moon* - 10 years ago