Posted: 10 years ago
Dabang I miss you ! And Penny I miss you, you guys are the best people I've met on here. I got myself banned because some people think really cheap of me on here, I'm waiting to get banned on here as well. I don't know what the hell the moderators are busy doing, it won't even take a minute to effin ban me from here. I am not some disgusting troll and could never be, people thought I was faking to be their friend, when in reality that wasn't the case so when I "actually started faking" and said I was an informer it became freakin breaking news. If people are so desperate to hear shit that doesn't exist then I have to effin make it up to provide them with satisfaction LOL. I don't need to justify myself to anyone, I know who I am, how real or fake I am, and honestly I don't make friends to break them. I don't blame myself for any shit, other peoples heads just need to be screwed tight.
Originally posted by -SunnyLeone-

Dabang I miss you ! And Penny I miss you, you guys are the best people I've met on here. I got myself banned because some people think really cheap of me on here, I'm waiting to get banned on here as well. I don't know what the hell the moderators are busy doing, it won't even take a minute to effin ban me from here. I am not some disgusting troll and could never be, people thought I was faking to be their friend, when in reality that wasn't the case so when I "actually started faking" and said I was an informer it became freakin breaking news. If people are so desperate to hear shit that doesn't exist then I have to effin make it up to provide them with satisfaction LOL. I don't need to justify myself to anyone, I know who I am, how real or fake I am, and honestly I don't make friends to break them. I don't blame myself for any shit, other peoples heads just need to be screwed tight.
aww sunny
i was shocked to see you banned
that's why i was searching for you
you are awesome that's all i want to say😊

all the best in life👍🏼

and if possible,don't leave
sunny we miss you too here .. i can't say you were fully rite but its ok , nobody here is dat innocent even , all have his/her share of wrong doings but what makes me real wonder why did you report about masterdisaster or did u even report about him .. ?!  I mean he was always good to you .. didn't he ? 
Originally posted by -SunnyLeone-

Just know that most of the people are pretty friendly, at least on here and don't mean any kind of harm to you. I say a time out is good for you to clear your head, you will be missed, take care.
Originally posted by sdaddy

Penny and Devil both of you are amazing man I love you both from the bottom of my heart..! Bhens sorry Leone k aage bean bajane ka koi faida nahii  🤣

Now rape the report button you faggot ! Umwah love you always.. ❤️

forget about sunny .. she is not in her best phase ,happens to all ..so leave it. 

I'm happy that you are back .. i hope this time you don't go anywhere ..  😆
You always had multiple personalities like Jekyl & Hyde. One moment you will be the sweetest of them all and suddenly you will pull some stunt out of nowhere. Whatever has transpired has been such a let down - cant speak for others but I always believed that you were so much more and you had so much to give but you continued to demonstrate poor choices against those who considered you as a friend.
You are free to live your life on your own terms but please take responsibility rather than blaming it on the rest of the world. You don't have to make anything up to prove yourself and your justification does not add up. If you recall I even gave you a very valuable advice which was very honest about that you being misunderstood and that you must work on your trust building issues but its very disappointing and a personal let down. 

Knowingly or unknowingly you have hurt the people around you and they have every reason to be mad at you, I just hope they bear no ill-will against you. Hope that as time goes by and years set in, you find the maturity to reflect back and see where you went wrong and apply them in practical life. 

Best wishes and all the best Sunny.