MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Where are all my friends? ðŸ˜­
Remember that golden period when we used to create traffic on this forum ðŸ˜­ 

Random threads, apple pie shakes, thick shakes, shake till you drop shakes... and all the smoothie thread ðŸ˜­

Can someone give me a kandha to cry? ðŸ˜­

Where are you all? ðŸ˜­

Lets cry everyone ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ 
And if anyone here has hydrophobia then please get the hell outta here ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

But please come back all!! ðŸ˜­

I don't know why the F**k I made this thread ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guess what.. we never went away ?! ðŸ˜†  we were always here but i guess peeps these days are kinda busy with new forum ( no offense ) and in their life ... dats all ...😳 , i was mia too in between but you said it so rite.. i missed those random threads specially the shakes one .. i didn't even jot down Dr3v*L's recipe .. ðŸ˜­ 
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

guess what.. we never went away ?! ðŸ˜†  we were always here but i guess peeps these days are kinda busy with new forum ( no offense ) and in their life ... dats all ...😳 , i was mia too in between but you said it so rite.. i missed those random threads specially the shakes one .. i didn't even jot down Dr3v*L's recipe .. ðŸ˜­ 

I agree Pencil ðŸ˜­
Sab chor ke chale gaye...and all our shake threads got trashed with Dr3v*L's ban ðŸ˜¡ 
and I didn't jot down your apple pie shake which was gonna choke me to death ðŸ˜­ 

Oh man..kya din the woh!! ðŸ˜­
btw what's this? ðŸ¤£

I know what launde and kutya mean but what is Turka? ðŸ¤£ Turkey? Tharki? ðŸ˜† Tharka? what exactly? 

and this guy ðŸ¤£
So appealing ðŸ¤¢

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
No2Pencil thumbnail
Originally posted by: HawaaPot

I agree Pencil ðŸ˜­
Sab chor ke chale gaye...and all our shake threads got trashed with Dr3v*L's ban ðŸ˜¡ 
and I didn't jot down your apple pie shake which was gonna choke me to death ðŸ˜­ 

Oh man..kya din the woh!! ðŸ˜­

don't worry Ashroo , you came , farah came ... im sure other will also come back ðŸ˜† ...  Dr3v*L is and was BIG TIME PUNK .. serious ( ok, only sometimes ..not all the time, most of time he is cute as button) ... i still wonder why he made his ID banned , we had some really awesome threads but oh well! u cannot expect anything less than a surprise coming from him ..   

and if u wanna die someday , do come to me ..i will give you the recipe ðŸ¤£ but serious apple pie shake is really good .. you guys just don't believe me ðŸ˜•
Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
No2Pencil thumbnail
Originally posted by: HawaaPot

btw what's this? ðŸ¤£

I know what launde and kutya mean but what is Turka? ðŸ¤£ Turkey? Tharki? ðŸ˜† Tharka? what exactly? 

and this guy ðŸ¤£
So appealing ðŸ¤¢

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

oh man, you took my siggy from siggy box .. ðŸ˜†  .. well! dis scene is from YT video , they are one of my fav youtube comedian  .. 

and no .. launde is not Boy here .. its punjabi .. it is actually being pronounced as( lon . dh . ee ) which means doing  .. turka is not turkey or tharki .. ðŸ˜† .. it is tadkaa .. tadkaa is the basic masala you prepare for any dish .. i think siggy maker has bad hinglish thing ..   and u guessed it rite kutya is DOG .. 

damn! dats how punjabi fams behave ... 😆 

don't worry Ashroo , you came , farah came ... im sure other will also come back ðŸ˜† ...  Dr3v*L is and was BIG TIME PUNK .. serious ( ok, only sometimes ..not all the time, most of time he is cute as button) ... i still wonder why he made his ID banned , we had some really awesome threads but oh well! u cannot expect anything less than a surprise coming from him ..   

and if u wanna die someday , do come to me ..i will give you the recipe ðŸ¤£ but serious apple pie shake is really good .. you guys just don't believe me ðŸ˜•

I hope they will be back...aman ki asha ðŸ˜­
that guy is also inactive here...behti hawa sa tha woh kaha gaya usse dhundo ðŸ˜†
he only created all those thick shake threads and it got trashed ðŸ˜¡

btw do you have any other substitute instead of apple pie? its such a long process..first make the apple pie and then the shake...such a long process...I'll die ðŸ˜­

oh man, you took my siggy from siggy box .. ðŸ˜†  .. well! dis scene is from YT video , they are one of my fav youtube comedian  .. 

and no .. launde is not Boy here .. its punjabi .. it is actually being pronounced as( lon . dh . ee ) which means doing  .. turka is not turkey or tharki .. ðŸ˜† .. it is tadkaa .. tadkaa is the basic masala you prepare for any dish .. i think siggy maker has bad hinglish thing ..   and u guessed it rite kutya is DOG .. 

damn! dats how punjabi fams behave ... 😆 

Oh I know tadka...dal mei daalne wala tadka ðŸ˜‰

That siggy was complicated..thanks for deciphering it or maybe I won't have been able to sleep peacefully at night without knowing it. ðŸ˜†
Easy_A thumbnail
Apple pie shake... ? Interesting.. 
Do you shove apple pie slices in the blender for that or do you ... just create the flavor somehow without having to make the pie? Cuz if you have to make an apple pie before blending it, I think I'd end up chowing it down before you can say blender. ðŸ˜†

HawaPottt... welcome back to you too.
Originally posted by: Easy_A

Apple pie shake... ? Interesting.. 

Do you shove apple pie slices in the blender for that or do you ... just create the flavor somehow without having to make the pie? Cuz if you have to make an apple pie before blending it, I think I'd end up chowing it down before you can say blender. ðŸ˜†

HawaPottt... welcome back to you too.

yup shove freeze apple pie into the blender with some milk and ice cream ðŸ˜† Isn't it so laborious? 

Hello Easy_B ;)