Frequent Posters

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: HawaaPot

I hope they will be back...aman ki asha 😭
that guy is also inactive here...behti hawa sa tha woh kaha gaya usse dhundo 😆
he only created all those thick shake threads and it got trashed 😡

btw do you have any other substitute instead of apple pie? its such a long process..first make the apple pie and then the shake...such a long process...I'll die 😭

No idea why he ain't coming over here .. maybe too busy in his life ?! Well, tbh i don't mind if he again make a new shake thread .. what u say ?! 

and man i know in India you do get apple pie from bakeries i mean i used to live in Chandigarh, if i could get that from there, you obviously live in such big city u will get it easily .. take that pie pop it in freezer and next day .. blend it with vanilla ice cream and milk  .. dats it..   
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Oh I know tadka...dal mei daalne wala tadka 😉

That siggy was complicated..thanks for deciphering it or maybe I won't have been able to sleep peacefully at night without knowing it. 😆

bingo!! dal wala tadka .. 😆 ... eh! i love how true is this to punjabi fam ..
Easy_A thumbnail

yup shove freeze apple pie into the blender with some milk and ice cream 😆 Isn't it so laborious? 

Hello Easy_B ;)

Call me whatever you want, but can you tell me what hawapot means? 😆

I think it's better to make apple pie ... have some of that, store the leftover slices in the freezer and make a rich thick shake out of that the next day. 

Easy_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

No idea why he ain't coming over here .. maybe too busy in his life ?! Well, tbh i don't mind if he again make a new shake thread .. what u say ?! 

and man i know in India you do get apple pie from bakeries i mean i used to live in Chandigarh, if i could get that from there, you obviously live in such big city u will get it easily .. take that pie pop it in freezer and next day .. blend it with vanilla ice cream and milk  .. dats it..   

I got the gist of it.. but i never thought of whipping a shake out of it for some reason. LOL But I'll give it a shot for sure.

I'm sure he's just a busy bee... he should be back... ummm with a bang and a  pumpkin pie recipe this time around. 😆

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
we are here.. we are a unique bunch because if we arent here it is because we have been banned. 
-Kanha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah... but who are you ? Sorry not able to recognize you. 😕 Excuse my poor mind 
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 10 years ago
-Kanha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Yeah... but who are you ? Sorry not able to recognize you. 😕

JDJ forum remember?
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Easy_A

Call me whatever you want, but can you tell me what hawapot means? 😆

I think it's better to make apple pie ... have some of that, store the leftover slices in the freezer and make a rich thick shake out of that the next day. 

Haha..I myself don't know the exact meaning...but its derived from the word CrackPot..a friend of mine suggested me that..its very senseless 😆

Yup I will try out the apple pie shake for sure and let you people know 😆
Edited by HawaaPot - 10 years ago
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: D3viL

we are here.. we are a unique bunch because if we arent here it is because we have been banned. 

yup we are the unique bunch 😎

@Pencil- Lol he is back 😆 and ya Apple pie shake Zindabad 👍🏼 😆