DaRvey today! 3/13

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
😳 Omg. Well donna said scotch is a bad gift to scotti and harvey said donnas problem is the scotch its whom the scotch is going to. ðŸ˜² Donna my doll cleverly statrd that scottie wouldnt be wuth harvey if it wasnt for her and harvey acceoted that and donna said they both know harvey is gonna screw it up.. donna is just trying to prolong the relatio ship by suggestinf a vetter gift. And also implied that she buys herself secretary day gifts and harveys like.. theres a secretarys day ðŸ˜†
I love them. 

Okay bye. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
And then donna bought scotties present for harvey. Tiffanys engraved drink glasses. Harvey doesnt even know scotties middle name and donna does. ðŸ¤£

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Darvey scenes were amazing as always...
I juz love dem together even wen dey r not really together..
Donna, the queen rocks
Edited by iluvOriginals - 10 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
They are just so perfect man.
They both know harvey will screw up.with scottie.. but both are trying so he doesnt mess it up. .

I just want them together soon. 
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya me too..
Rumours around dt there will b a major break up..
I hope its harvey n scotiie. Though I don't like Rachel n Mike but still. I juz want Darvey to happen..
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvOriginals

Ya me too..

I hope its harvey n scotiie. Though I don't like Rachel n Mike but still. I juz want Darvey to happen..

Same. I wish its harvey and scottie
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iluvOriginals

Ya me too..

I prefer Mike and Rachel over Harvey and Scottie. If it's going to be a major break up then it's probably going to be Mike and Rachel though since Harvey and Scottie aren't as serious compared to them. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I love this Darvey moment so much. Donna really is the glue that holds everyone over. And she totally told Rachel about Jessica paying for Harvey's law school. I just know it. ðŸ˜†