Wren as 'A'- I'm highly suspicious

Posted: 10 years ago
I've got PLL fever and I won't be calm again until I see the finale. I can't wait to hear the story from Ali's side and to know who gets unmAsked. I have a lot of theories. A lot of suspects but my gut now is telling me Wren could be a major twist. I was watching a lot of PLL theory vids with my sister this evening and there were some on Wren and the evidence brought up is highly suspicious!

1. First off, Spoilers indicate that A was in the first episode Season 1 Episode 1...Wren was there.

2. According to spoilers, A is someone no one has suspected. Again Wren hasn't been obvious!

3. In the first episode I believe when Spencer goes out with Melissa, Wren and her father, Wren orders a vodka, lemon and soda and it was the same drink that A poured him/herself in the episode where Emily got the necklace with the fake teeth and there was a body bag shown in the freezer. Can't remember which episode exactly. Sometime last season before the Halloween episode.

4. Many of the incidents that happened to the Liars have medical stuff involved. Emily getting an ulcer or whatever she got because of HGH in her lotion, Wren used to prescribe pills for Melissa and in this season. Wren's doctor prescription pad was found in Spencer's bag.

5. Someone pointed out. Wren is the only Brit in the show and the note that was left when doctor Sullivan went missing said, "NOSEY bitches die" and apparently only Brits say NOSEY and not NOSY. 

6. Wren was the one who told Emily about the HGH in her blood test results. No one else knew except Wren but remember how Emily gets a text from A with the attachment of her blood test results with the HGH? Suspicious right?

There are a lot more on Wren in those vids I found and it's so suspicious. He's high on my list and wouldn't it be a surprise if he was unmasked because he's not been around? He's the last person the girls would suspect.

Maybe I'm the last one to find out but I heard the twin theory IS definite but it won't be Ali who has a twin. My gut tells me though that it's not any of the Liars but someone else has a twin.

Someone on Youtube had a theory that Ezra and Wren could be twins. Fraternal twins don't look alike and they had some good points.

Wren might not be A but he is very suspicious esp. because he's not the most obvious.

What do you guys think?

Ugh I can't wait for Tuesday!!!! ðŸ˜†
well according to the spoilers that I had posted, it says that Wren is on A team but big A is a girl.
Infact wren is the who shoots ezra in 4x24
Those are some really good points, I too have my suspicion on Wren ever since Mona was in Radley, it was so odd that he was the signing doctor..and he has tried to get closer to Spencer and Hanna ðŸ˜•
Wren has been missing from action this season, I won't be surprised if he comes back 
me too suspect wren as A 
 wren shoting ezra when did ths came ? 
I don't know anything about Wren shooting Ezra either
Wren shots Ezra?! When?! Where?! o.O

Interesting observations. There is a possibility that "A" is Wren. Let's see what happens on Tues!
U know i do think itswren at times but he seems to obvious especially with the notepads ie. Prescription pads.. 
Originally posted by preyanshi99

well according to the spoilers that I had posted, it says that Wren is on A team but big A is a girl.
Infact wren is the who shoots ezra in 4x24

Wren shot Ezra?😲 A's body didn't look like Wren's though. It could have been Jason. 
Originally posted by ._Pari_.

Wren shot Ezra?😲 A's body didn't look like Wren's though. It could have been Jason. 
 after today episode jason is my suspect number 1 
OMG! After your theories I kinda of feel like it's Wren also! At first I thought I got persuaded to easily by the videos but after reading your post it made me realize about Wren. People on Twitter were suspecting Toby of being A also but not many theories were brought out.