The Originals

<3<3 Klaus and Genevieve Kiss? <3<3

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Yes yes yes... ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³

ðŸ¥³

The Originals Spoilers: Klaus and Genevieve Kiss in Season 1, Episode 17 (PHOTO)

Klaus and Genevieve Get Close in The Originals Season 1, Episode 17:

With Rebecca (Claire Holtgone for the foreseeable future, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) isn't wasting any time moving on from his family drama and looking for love. In the episodic photos from Season 1, Episode 17 ("Moon Over Bourbon Street"), it looks like the OG hybrid is sinking his teeth into the reigning leader of the witches.

In this pic from the March 18 episode, Klaus has Genevieve (Elyse Levesque) pressed up a brick wall out in public. The two supernatural folk are all smiles and look like they're about to share an intimate kiss. Gen is giving us all kinds of sexy and Klaus looks like he's ready to pounce. This kind of seems like it's coming out of nowhere, right?

This potential hookup raises a few questions for us. First of all, is this all a ruse in order to foster an alliance between the vampires and the witches just like Klaus had achieved back in 1919 before all hell broke loose? Is there real chemistry here? We think there could be. And, moreover, is this the final nail in the coffin for the Klaroline ship? Joseph did just say that the hookup Klaus and Caroline(Candice Accola) shared in the 100th episode of The Vampire Diaries was a "goodbye" to the fan-favorite relationship, after all.

Klaus and Genevieve at the Party in The Originals Season 1, Episode 17:

Genevieve and Klaus in The Originals Season 1, Episode 17:

Edited by iluvOriginals - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want this to happen...but definitely not this soon  ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ OMG r we really gonna see them kissing??? BUT m still not over KLAROLINE ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜’💔
P.S.- I just love them in 1st and 3rd pic. 
featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wen i saw dose pics
i was lyk
wowww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god dis is soo soonn bt still i cnt wait
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We should get over with Klaroline..
It ll really dumb to have hopes for Klaroline to happen, as JP n JoMo pretty much cleared its was THE END for Klaroline. 
featherheart thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iluvOriginals

We should get over with Klaroline..

It ll really dumb to have hopes for Klaroline to happen, as JP n JoMo pretty much cleared its was THE END for Klaroline. 

yeah we shud although weneva i rembr dat dailogue dat i intnd to be ur last luv...i m like...DHOKHA!!!
but wen i saw dat klaroline happening wala epi..i actlly realised caroline wants to fly..she want to xplore ...nd klaus has sum oder priorties..
m happy wid dis now
BlurredLines thumbnail
 i am totally shipping them now, it is soon i suppose but who cares.
 who knows how long genevieve will last in the series. 

i love klaus and so far genevieve is far better than cami . just my pov. somehow i can't accept cami with klaus. 

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Do they really kiss? I think Klaus is playing with her ðŸ˜³
featherheart thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kidsname

i am totally shipping them now, it is soon i suppose but who cares.

who knows how long genevieve will last in the series. 

i love klaus and so far genevieve is far better than cami . just my pov. somehow i can't accept cami with klaus. 

gene is defntly btr dan cami
plus klaus nd gene feels lyk happning...cami klaus was...its even wierd to imgne
featherheart thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aahaana

Do they really kiss? I think Klaus is playing with her ðŸ˜³

i thnk its real..
i hope its real
klaus need to be wid sum1 nd be hppy
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It did happen...I wasn't expecting a make out session...now they are together...I don't why but it didn't seem good to me...I am not happy about Klaus-Genevieve thing after watching the episode...AND Klaus is so upto something very big keeping himself low profile. 🤣 🤣 How in the entire episode he was so not interested in anything other than painting esp that FULL MOON over the city. 😉 😉 I just loved his attitude... ready to bloom and boom when the right time comes. 🤣