emma-watson-i-didnt want my first kiss to b on movie set

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.justjaredjr.com/2014/03/13/emma-watson-i-didnt-want-my-first-kiss-to-be-on-a-movie-set/

Emma Watson: I Didn't Want My First Kiss to be on a Movie Set

Emma Watson goes all out denim on the April 2014 cover of Elle magazine, on newsstands March 25!

The 23-year-old actress opened up to the glossy about her career, growing up in the industry, and her upcoming film Noah. Check it:

On having a life outside of her acting career: "I remember reading this thing that Elizabeth Taylor wrote. She had her first kiss in character. On a movie set. It really struck me. I don't know how or why, but I had this sense that if I wasn't really careful, that could be me. That my first kiss could be in somebody else's clothes. And my experiences could all belong to someone else."

On growing up in the public eye: "There are all these actresses who have emerged in the last year or two, and they get to emerge as this complete human being. And I'm so jealous!"

On her role in Noah: "It's Shakesperean, what happens to this family when they're put in this confined space for 40 days and 40 nights. It's the end of the world - how these different human beings are dealing with the impact of that. Are humans good? Are we bad? All of these themes are epic."

For more on Emma, visit Elle.com!