yo yo honey singh -highest paid pop singer in bollywood

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Yo yo Honey Singh is a popular singer in Bollywood especially after some of his numbers became a hit but the recent price of Rs 75 lakhs for a song in a movie sounds exhorbitant given the fact that it is much higher than that paid to the likes of Sonu Nigam or Shreya ghoshal (3-4 lakhs).
Do you think Yo yo singh really deserves it or is it just a passing fad?
Is he better than Sonu Nigam and Shreya as a singer?
Is it going to start a trend for new singers to have semi clad girls in all their songs to ensure a hit number?
i googled yo yo honey and found this

looks like he was caught up in a dust strom ..that still does not explain those eyes

@ topic. dont know much about him. i doubt this joker would be better than sonu nigham and shreya g.
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago

Because of the controversial lyrics he had been the butt of much criticism following the gang rape case on 16th dec in delhi but all seems forgotten and forgiven now. I am forced to think that the popularity of a singer depends more on presentation than the quality of the song .

😆😊
Edited by Vinzy - 10 years ago
Do I think he's better than the likes of Sonu and Shreya? No, absolutely not.
However, if that is the rate he has placed, and if someone is willing to pay it, then in their eyes, he will be worth the money. 

The consumer decides the value of the product, if there are enough laloos out there enjoying his garbage...then ...there you have it LOL. 
He appeals to the youth market and youth is dominant in India at the moment.He is worth as much as any one is willing to pay.I have watched him and he is very entertaining but I am sure he would be the first to say he is not the vocalist of the calibre of Sonu Nigam or Shreya.In the UK rappers are aplenty and as India developes more of them Honey Singhs dam will go down.In the mean while good luck to him,he has seen a in road and is exploiting it.