Men and Women can be Only friends?What about LGBT people

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
There is a famous saying man and a woman can never be only friends...I personally believe they can be ..what about you..Is it necessary that  at least one side will develop attraction?

About few questions arises about alternative sexuality ..I want to ask the same question with different perspective .

Like can a gay guy be friend with another guy?
Can a lesbian girl be friend with another girl?

My whole point of the discussion was ..Can we be Just friends with the gender by which get attracted physically ??

Edited by SmritiKatha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well there are 6 billion people out there. I am sure there are situations where a woman and man are just friends and nothing else (relative, love birds, husband/wife etc). Therefore based on that my answer is yes it is possible.

One good example will be forum. I see many girls and boys as friends here. I am sure in life that is the case as well.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: XVIRUS

I personally believe they can be ..what about you

Dosti pyar hey ...Pyar dosti hey!😊
Why can they be ONLY friends? Cant they be rivals or  enemies alsoπŸ˜•
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't understand what you want to say by this statement. Do you mean when you say 'Men and women can be friends' , they can have platonic relation with each other or they have to be sexual partners. That is quite possible. In this World, all the persons, both men and women ideally could connect with each other. Ideally, I could connect with everyone and see everyone in this World as my brother or sister. if I am to connect with someone, both of us have to understand each other. If I find I am scared of someone or I find pained by that person's behavior due to my own lack of understanding, I won't be able to connect with that person. That is the way of this World. if you can clarify what you mean by your statement, I can tell more. 
Lavendar thumbnail
Yes they can only be friends if they wish. I have plenty of male friends and it is fine.
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes they can be..That said a boy and girl being just best friends(again best friends not just friends) all their life is quite common in fictions and may be even in virtual world(which of course include forums) but rather rare in reality..Edited by Nala - 10 years ago
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
especially if the man is gay and woman is lesbian
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LovelyPlanet

especially if the man is gay and woman is lesbian

lol. this was funny i must say. i laugehd.
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Who said they've got to be friends at all? πŸ˜³ Anyhoo, yes, they just be friends. Every other guy or girl cannot be hot property you moon over. But I am not really sure as to whether it is possible to maintain absolutely platonic relationships with the opposite sex or not, having the spatial intelligence that we have. We're graphic people. So, I think men and women can be friends, but here and there, the thoughts of about a relationship of either a romantic or sexual nature may cross their minds. πŸ€”