Debate Mansion

Men and Women can be Only friends?What about LGBT people - Page 2

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SmritiKatha

There is a famous saying man and a woman can not be only friends...I personally believe they can be ..what about you..Like from at least one side there will be attraction...Just friends ..means no other relationship is attached ..

Honestly, the girl and guy can be friends, but then there are people around them who tease and mess up with their minds, which force them to think too much. 😆

Moreover, if you're friends with a guy who is really spontaneous and spunky and passes really charming comments at the girl, the girl can't help but think that there is a possibility of something more than just friendship.

It's a different thing that the guy could be spontaneous with a lot of girls ! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LovelyPlanet

especially if the man is gay and woman is lesbian

If a man and a woman are friends and dont jump into bed would that mean that either is gay or a lesbian? 😲 ðŸ˜•
-bLEu98- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes they totally can.
My closest friend is a guy.

Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 IF they can live than it very good , A few man n women can do this but  ..i think   mostly  they can't  do it .n its very better if they can do . i like this also ðŸ˜ƒEdited by nehageet - 9 years ago
i think it is possible
bcoz every relation is starting with friendship sooo seee here the base is friendship
people need someone to share their feelinggg
whether its a girl or a boy its okay yaaar
Awesome-blossom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ofc they can be only friends ðŸ˜Š not more than that always
people need to change their thinking 🥱
😕
and as said already by a member they can be enemies too

on my side i guess being enemies is more fun 🤣
lalalee thumbnail
Experiments on this subject suggest heterosexual men and women can't be 'only' friends. According to research, opposite-sex friendship is a facade (developed by the unconscious mind) with romance lurking around. Results also suggest that men, relative to women, have a tougher time maintaining platonic relationships. 
More study needs to be undertaken as correlation doesn't imply causation. For instance: it is plausible that people in unsatisfactory romantic relationships turn to their cross-sex friends. It is equally possible that current results would be negated in the future.   

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sometimes in any friendship one or both parties may sexually and/or romantically interested in each other. However, I don't see why these emotions or feelings should prevent people from being just friends. Sometimes the friendships fall apart due to unrequited feelings. Sometimes they evolve into sexual or romantic relationships. But many times they do remain platonic and friendly. Even after dating or falling out people can remain good friends.

There are literally thousands of friendships out there where people are just friends no matter what.

trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, a man and a woman can be..
how do i put it! 'Just Friends' !
IamTheBoss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sure they can be, i have aunty Deepa she is 52yrs old who 's childhood friend of my dad ,more then 40yrs they remain as good friends,gender doesn't a probs to being friends